Vaal Glacial Hammer Teaser Screenshot and Recent Hotfix Patch Notes

"
CliveHowlitzer escreveu:
There just aren't enough gem slots to go around.

v1.1 brought you 2 additional gem slots for this matter.

on a related note, the 2'nd vaal gem i found was vaal lightning warp...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
That was my suggestion for vaal ice wall,glad it's going into the game in some form
I think you should make the gems more usable and less powerfull :)
Can you fix the bug where "giant Flameblast Invader totem desyncs when he summons 10 spell totems at once and kills your hardcore character you spent 2 straight days grinding Fellshrine for?"

Normally I try not complain about the desync, but this is a little upsetting. Don't have something summon that many totems if it's going to make the player desync and teleport on top of the enemy.

I also had multiple instances where the Flameblast didn't show on the ground. I just got blown up out of nowhere.

I wouldn't be upset if it was something on MY end that killed me. Then I would feel like I was dumb, that I screwed up, and reroll. But when it's enemy causing the desync, there's not much you can do but run away from the combat, and that's not fun in a game :/
Última edição por TRIPL3try em 11 de mar de 2014 06:01:36
"
I wouldn't be upset if it was something on MY end that killed me. Then I would feel like I was dumb, that I screwed up, and reroll. But when it's enemy causing the desync, there's not much you can do but run away from the combat, and that's not fun in a game :/

You shouldn't be desyncing no matter what you do. If there is something that causes major desync problems, just fix the thing at hand. Having to be careful not to desync cuz you are using certain skills feels dumb.

Also, Vaal skill gems sucks a bit. There is little space for them to be useful, as there is little slots to use. Either make them even more powerful, or nerf a lil and make them work as normal gems when they are not charged
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Última edição por Perq em 11 de mar de 2014 06:25:55
Dont get me wrong, i am huge path of exile fan, i really enjoy many of the game aspects, but this new vaal gems really does not fit 95% of builds, death counter is even worse thrm a CD, IMHO devs should focus on solve some aspects that could kp some people away from playing PoE like Desync and poor map drop rates, i know desync gonna b there forever but should be possible to make it less apparent and less frequent, also a rework in the vaal charging system would b welcome, well, kp on the good work and have a nice week
"
andrehbg escreveu:
Dont get me wrong, i am huge path of exile fan, i really enjoy many of the game aspects, but this new vaal gems really does not fit 95% of builds

+1

This new gems are really cool. But, sadly, totally useless.

They are too strong to be spammable, of course. But not so strong to be good without support gems.

And you know, we don't have usually a spare 5L armor to reserve for a skill usable one or two times in a map.

So the choice is between a skill with 1-2 support gem max, totally useless, or to remove something necessary to have a great spell, but rarely usable.

Skills like vaal ground slam, burning arrow, detonate dead, spectral throw... they are all too weak to be a "big nuke for boss" without at least 3 support gems, and they can't take the place of other skills cause the too long activation.

The top is the new vaal cyclone, who brings you to death even linked with life leech + LGOH, and it don't even kill all magic (blue) creatures around.

Imho a re-design of this new vaal system should be considered.

Aim to create skills who are a good substitute to old skills (so with a shorter activation) or that can be a big nuke for bosses or a "save my ass button", but without the necessity of more that 1 support gem.

Or you can give us 4 socket in the belt :D
If anyone can confirm, found a slight bug. Trying to enter Merciless - The Blackwood makes the game hang. It just sits at the loading screen forever. Tried restarting game multiple times.
Última edição por Jindrak em 11 de mar de 2014 07:08:00
"
andrehbg escreveu:
Dont get me wrong, i am huge path of exile fan, i really enjoy many of the game aspects, but this new vaal gems really does not fit 95% of builds, death counter is even worse thrm a CD, IMHO devs should focus on solve some aspects that could kp some people away from playing PoE like Desync and poor map drop rates, i know desync gonna b there forever but should be possible to make it less apparent and less frequent, also a rework in the vaal charging system would b welcome, well, kp on the good work and have a nice week

+1. No epic looking effects will fix memories about deaths caused by desyncs. Fixing desyncs will. :@ Also, maps. More. Pls
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
glacial hammer is ok. what is not ok is its color and 'cold damage' nodes placement

it is very difficult to combine maces and cold damage. this practically forces templar start.

also mana cost is surprisingly high for such feeble skill

but - ele prolif freezing entire SCREENS is cool.. and 'ENEMIES BECOME CHILLED AS THEY UNFREEZE' notable is not to be underestimated

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional