Vaal Glacial Hammer Teaser Screenshot and Recent Hotfix Patch Notes

"
geradon escreveu:

you playing the game long enough to know that ggg loves to put you before a choice. there you have another one :) you can't have it all.

and as i wrote before they even added more sockets for you already in the sotv release, just search for "unset rings".

Unset rings have 1 socket, and they are only in the new league.

1 socket doesn't fix the problem. As i said, the cons of those skills is that often requires a lot of support gems to just be a little usefull.
Are you guys planning to make new skill gems atm? Not vaal skill gems, I mean completely new skills.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
I've just play half a hour on new version, and I'm sure there is plenty of new stuff I didn't see... but well, to be honest, I didn't see anything new. I was hoping to find new maps, and acts are still the same, new landscapes, new monsters... but ok, sure I didn't have play long enough, but well, just to say, at first minutes I didn't seen amazing new stuff (maps, landscape, quests, act).
Última edição por obi36 em 11 de mar de 2014 11:07:56
"
Vashwix escreveu:
1 socket doesn't fix the problem. As i said, the cons of those skills is that often requires a lot of support gems to just be a little usefull.

it's 2 sockets and you can easily move curse-gems in there which frees up gem slots in your 4-link gear for more support options.
vaal gems don't change the game's philosophy that you have to decide between multiple skills.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It is pretty obvious at this point that Maps need the little corrupted areas as well. I get a little surge of energy and motivation to go and find all of these pieces for the Atziri fight, but after 4 hours on the Ledge, i find 3 of the same pieces. I am confused. I don't know where to look, and i don't know what im doing. I am not surprised to hear most of the guys in the new leagues are just not giving a crap about this thing. Too long, in really under leveled content, and its not even explained WHAT you have to do.
"
obi36 escreveu:
I've just play half a hour on new version, and I'm sure there is plenty of new stuff I didn't see... but well, to be honest, I didn't see anything new.

just found your own gaming studio and you're free to employ hundreds of top of the edge programmers and designers who blast out a new act of your free to play game every 2-3 months.

oh and don't forget to drop me a link to your website when you finished the alpha-version. shouldn't take more than a month, shouldn't it?
man, people these days...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon escreveu:
"
rdx1312 escreveu:
Is there no way to deal with desync problem? I would suggest that some of the skill animations or skill behaviours be changed so that it has less burden on the network and server. It seems discharge and summoners are worst affected.

there are plenty of articles here which explain the reasons for desync, you may have more or less of a certain input->reaction latency depending on your connection speed but for desync, basically it's reason is the imperfectness of the client movement prediction algorithms cause all actions are initiated by the client but the outcome is handled exclusively by the server.

I understand what desync is and know why it happens and how avoiding it, this knology dont solve the problem, it still frustrating when u die for desync and lose 10% xp due a factor out of ur control, it still makes some awesome skills too risky to be used on endgame, it still keeps people away from the game, i have 4 friends who gave up on PoE due desyncs and drop rates, as everyone here i intent to give feedback to help the game to succed and get better, and a game needs players, more players = more people to trade with, more people to play with, as i said before, IMHO, devs should be working to solve, or at least minimize, the main issues that kp people away from PoE, yes i like new content too, of course, but there are more important things, and to be honest, this new content is not even close as exciting as it could have been.
Will Ball Lightning be returning in this patch plox?
"
Waves_blade escreveu:
Will Ball Lightning be returning in this patch plox?

GGG pls
"
retrodouche escreveu:
"
saintshield07 escreveu:
vaal should be activated by the number of times you use your skills not on how many things you killed specially they are not usable on bosses since there is not enough weak mobs.

That seems too easy, just spam skill anywhere and you get charges :\ . Better charge up for every hit you do like say every 5 hits you get a charge or smth.

or just make a time cooldown. I don't see myself wasting 5 links just to use a skill like 4 times per map

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional