Never Ending Dungeon

"
I approve of the idea.

No, I LOVE the idea.

Balancing could be a bitch though, I am curious as to how they are going to pull this off.

all i can say +1 on this 1 !!!
Thumbs up! Good idea.
"It feels like holding my breath under water constantly." Me about the limited "life expectancy" of the inventory space on Path of Exile and frequent needs to go to town to unload.
Yeh this would defiantly be a cool idea, and i think it would extent the life of this game, people would come back trying to beat their own scores or friends or even to try and best the leaders. it would add some interesting competition to the game.
Thumbs up
I think its a great idea. Certainly wouldn't hurt to have it.
+1 very good idéa...
a ranking for it will be definitely worth it.
... nothing
Another +1! Great idea.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
This would be a good idea. would add some endgame content. only thing is and this is just my opinion but so far I have not liked any of the indoor or subteranian areas...they seem very cramped and somtimes it can be hard to see things.
This idea sounds awesome!
In favor only if:

1. Never, ever ending :)
2. No use of portals and waypoints,
3. In death, all monsters will respawn,
4. In every exit, one boss, and every boss more difficult in each level.
Legacy Ladder: RavenXX Ranger 75
Legacy Ladder: RavenX Ranger 75
Definitely should include all those things, the only change I'd perhaps say is that instead of not letting you exit just make it so the whole place resets if you do

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional