[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Btw, Spiders now have 1067 Accuracy as part of minion rework, up from 700. Capping accuracy should be easier now.
guys the spiders now have phasing so they wont block the monsters will it make the build squishy?
"
ExtreemSA escreveu:
guys the spiders now have phasing so they wont block the monsters will it make the build squishy?

I would say no. Once the build is up and runing your spieders should be able to kill mosnsters so fast that you dont get swarmed. Bosses never realy cared for bodie blocking so no change in boss fights. Also you have about 7000 efective life and Devouring Diadem heals you to full every 5 seconds.
To sum it up, I think that not much changed and if you keep moving you should be fine.
any updated pob?
PoB is not updated yet (items/skills).
"
Pengefinchess escreveu:
@skyscan could we get a 3.8 skilltree please? thx ;)

I'll update guide when I feel like I've found a good passive tree for spiders. I'm playing it this league as well, but I can test in standard.
ty
Currently on trade sites Arakaali's Fang is going for 5ex. Might just be a new league thing, but assuming it doesn't drop in price, is there a better way to utilize the build until you can afford it? Most likely by focusing another skill until you can reach the budget?
Is there an easy way to spawn the spiders (Raise Spiders) when I have alot of minions?

I have some Zombies, Carrion golem and Spectre in my squad, the problem it's really hard to spawn the spider because my minions attack the worms from the Writhin Jar before I can do anything,
and apparently when my minions get the kills the Spiders don't raise (which doesn't make sense to be honest). And yes I do use desecrate under me before using the Writhin Jar

Any work around?
IG Name: Jim_Carry & Arnold_SWAGeneger
Divine ire's aoe while charging will kill the worms before anything else

cast desecrate > hold down div ire > pop flask. guaranteed spiders.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional