[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Hello there,
do any of you please know some way how to get arakaal fang in some decent way as its expensive as hell (robbers). Also sky thx for the build again.

Last league I paid for the fang 1ex exactly, and it was early in the game (first 4-5 days), this league it's 3EX and still growing... I might try to gamble it via divination cards, I don't see any other way tbh.

So far I've been playing with Unstable/self-exploding skeletons it has decent clear and it works wonders when it comes to Defense. Might wanna try it with spiders when I get the dagger and completely ignore the buffs, since mana requirement is crazy to spam skeletons, lol.
oki damn divination farm and alva sacrifice it is
T_T damn those people and their evil greed
The price for arakalis is really a problem.
First day went from 10ex to 2ex and then kept rising 3.something atm.
Probably many ppl want to play this build.
I am trying to catch up with the price lol, also chancing fiend daggers on the side.
Playing generic SRS build atm, tabula and zombies for tanking. Works fine.
"
skyscan escreveu:
"
Stone__Cold escreveu:
All I can say after this weekend, it is insane and now with phasing, they don't block the enemies anymore, but it looks as if they eat them from the inside xD It is insane and the league start went great. Thank you so much for this build, I will do adjustments to it when I need them but for now it works without any issues at all with the crap gear I have. Chose to have Zombies as Meatshield for now. lol it is so awesome. PoE itself is addictive enough, but with this, I am at work right now and wanna play :( xD

Spoiler

Good to know it's still working out :) Let me know how blighted maps go, they look crazy.

I probably won't get to them for a while.

I did one yesterday before the patch, when you could have more than 20 portals. I had a loot plosion. While the FPS went down like hell, any time the enemies got close was when I had to respawn the spiders. Still ez pz. Here you can see the map battle, sound is muted until a certain point due to copyright music in the background:

https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Is there any updated tree? I saw what op posted as a 3.8 pastebin, but then his actual tree differs a lot so im not sure what will be best. Im playing this build on bhc so fang is as low as 3ex ive seen and as high as 12ex. Im lvl 85 and sitting on 2.5ex so will see what happens with pricing. Currently at 5200hp with 2100 es (spirit offering). This is with trash gear imo, but got me through uber lab just fine.
"
NecropK escreveu:
Is there any updated tree? I saw what op posted as a 3.8 pastebin, but then his actual tree differs a lot so im not sure what will be best. Im playing this build on bhc so fang is as low as 3ex ive seen and as high as 12ex. Im lvl 85 and sitting on 2.5ex so will see what happens with pricing. Currently at 5200hp with 2100 es (spirit offering). This is with trash gear imo, but got me through uber lab just fine.

I'll put in a more detailed explanation in the passive tree section, but essentially anointing will change the passive tree slightly.
"
skyscan escreveu:
"
NecropK escreveu:

I'll put in a more detailed explanation in the passive tree section, but essentially anointing will change the passive tree slightly.

This message kind of confused me a bit? Maybe you can take a look at my char this league and make any suggestions as far as moving the tree around? Would be much appreciated.
"
NecropK escreveu:
"
skyscan escreveu:
"
NecropK escreveu:

This message kind of confused me a bit? Maybe you can take a look at my char this league and make any suggestions as far as moving the tree around? Would be much appreciated.

You can anoint your amulet in the new Blight league. Anointing your amulet using the correct combination of vials will give you a notable passive in the passive tree.

So for example, if I were to anoint Ravenous Horde, I would then change my passive tree because I would no longer need to travel to it.
Just found his dagger on hcssf, do you think it would be a good build to reroll to? I have a tabula as well but none of the other uniques in this thread.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional