[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

You need
Bound Fossil + Pristine Fossil
and use it on 86 item level helmet elder Bone Helmet
will be best or Royal Burgonet if you play Life

[/quote]

yes I know that but that was not my question. My question was about economic use of resources. seen as bound+pristine combo costs like 23c per try (including the resonator) thats 23 chaos spam uses.[/quote]

It is RNG you can spam chaos and still get same good mods
or you can lose 50 fosills and not get it)
"
You need

yes I know that but that was not my question. My question was about economic use of resources. seen as bound+pristine combo costs like 23c per try (including the resonator) thats 23 chaos spam uses.[/quote]

or you can lose 50 fosills and not get it)[/quote]

after like 100 chaos I landed on this.

I know, no life, but I think this is what I will keep until I am either swimming in currency or notice that I am just too squishy.
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
cocomoloco escreveu:

I know, no life, but I think this is what I will keep until I am either swimming in currency or notice that I am just too squishy.

If you really want more life, the base is kinda bad because it will have lots of ES mods and Life will be rarer than other base.

I chose this base because it provides both Armor and Evasion, while not requiring high Dexterity.
Última edição por cutiechuchu em 22 de set de 2019 06:59:43
"

I chose this base because it provides both Armor and Evasion, while not requiring high Dexterity.

yea you're right, it's the better base but I really wanted that enchant and it was the only elder ilvl 86 one for sale for a reasonable price.
ign: PhrozenFlame
Última edição por cocomoloco em 22 de set de 2019 06:56:41
"
cocomoloco escreveu:
"
You need

yes I know that but that was not my question. My question was about economic use of resources. seen as bound+pristine combo costs like 23c per try (including the resonator) thats 23 chaos spam uses.

or you can lose 50 fosills and not get it)[/quote]

after like 100 chaos I landed on this.

I know, no life, but I think this is what I will keep until I am either swimming in currency or notice that I am just too squishy.[/quote]

you can take the risk and use anul orb then maybe u get space for life)
"
"
ricjek escreveu:
I sarted farming t16 maps and saved currency for a 6 linked mace with all the beauty stats, my golems damage went to the sky, t16 feels like t1 now. I have a question, what should i do with my 6L chest?. I was planning to sell it and get a better stat 5l (140max life and 8% mas hp with fat resistances) or do u recomend me another damage skill there?

Get 190 hp total + rare chest
and you dont need to use mom anymore get max hp items new life rings you can go 7000 life

Here is regen test on chimera
with vitality aura and watcher eye life recovery rate+ belt with recovery rate you can stand even in sheper beem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv1xoOLQpic

there´s PoB to this?
2 x times deathless shaper with my current gear and gems...amazing build
Any tips for red blighted maps with ice golems?
I'm about to start gearing this character, and I have to choose what to buy as my 6-link.

Realistically, how much of an upgrade is it to use a multimod 2H mace, compared to using the Clayshaper/Victario/Aegis combo and socketing the golem in a Main body armor instead?

I'm using the "yolo" version of the build, if it matters.
"
loonypt escreveu:
I'm about to start gearing this character, and I have to choose what to buy as my 6-link.

Realistically, how much of an upgrade is it to use a multimod 2H mace, compared to using the Clayshaper/Victario/Aegis combo and socketing the golem in a Main body armor instead?

I'm using the "yolo" version of the build, if it matters.

In my experience playing the build i felt pretty weak on dmg using Clayshaper/victario and maim chest 6L(it wasnt weak, i was farming t16 ez) once i switched to the 2H Mace it was like playin another char, i hardly die cuz golems are nutz, i cleared t7 blighted map effordless , t16 bosses even guardians just melt. Im saving to invest on a helmet and better rings atm, wanna hit those 7k hp.

Btw how do u guys get the ice golem helmet enchant, it feels like a waste of time runing labs, 30-40 runs alredy and nothing 😞, i know we can tank the traps all day long but its still boring.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional