[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
meister1523 escreveu:
Has anyone tried Blighted maps on this build? Wanna know if it's efficient in clearing mobs and killing the bosses.

And will our POB change if we use the 2H Multimodded Mace?

Thanks!

lvl90

Pretty easy done T9 Blighted map with tabula rasa.
T14 rare and corrupted with little problems, all mods exept reflect phys dmg.

Nice build, really enjoy it!
Thanks for the answers! Uhm few more questions:

1. Which is better to use in terms of damage 2H Multi-mod Mace or Clayshaper+Victarios?

2. In gearing priority, Helmet with +3 Minion Gems w/ Ice Golem enchant or go with 2H multi-modded Mace?

Thanks again!
"
meister1523 escreveu:

1. Which is better to use in terms of damage 2H Multi-mod Mace or Clayshaper+Victarios?

2. In gearing priority, Helmet with +3 Minion Gems w/ Ice Golem enchant or go with 2H multi-modded Mace?

Thanks again!

2H Mace all the way. It really
- Improves your DPS
- Improves your survival with better armor.
"
"
meister1523 escreveu:

Thanks again!

- Improves your DPS

I'm kind of a noob in crafting, what do you think is the guideline for crafting a 2H weapon? I think in league, to reach the amount of EHP that bamper1 has it's very hard, I can only sneak in about 4k5 ehp without sacrificing the damage
"
"
meister1523 escreveu:

Thanks again!

- Improves your DPS

I can prolly deal with the budget version of helmet at first :)

What armor do you recommend since we are dealing with 6L weapon? And do you have a sample of a 2H Mace that is perfect for this build?
Última edição por meister1523 em 24 de set de 2019 07:16:34
2H Mace will have:
- +1 to socket gems
- supported by Maim 18/20 (18 to 20 will give you 1.5% more damage, not worth)
- Multi craft
- +2 to level of socketed support gems
- 80% Minion dmg if you don't intend to go delving. 55% minion life/55% dmg if you want to delve deeper, your golems can die!
- 25% minion attack/cast speed.

I usually craft this one with 11 ~ 12exa, or you can just buy them for >= 13exa.
Última edição por cutiechuchu em 24 de set de 2019 10:01:28
So I just buy the base and craft the remaining mods right? It's much cheaper than buying the item with all the mods already?
"
meister1523 escreveu:
So I just buy the base and craft the remaining mods right? It's much cheaper than buying the item with all the mods already?

You need to pray for RNG. Most of the time, buying an item is the right decision, you don't want to run out of currency without achieving anything

There're some good staves here https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/rPjgj5mHQ
Última edição por ducminh1712 em 24 de set de 2019 08:39:25

Talking about amulet anointing. What do you think is better?

Ravenous Horde
Minions deal 20% increased Damage
Minions have 5% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 5% increased Cast Speed
Minions have 20% increased Movement Speed
Minions have 10% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill

or

Gravepact
Minions deal 15% increased Damage
30% increased Minion Accuracy Rating
Minions have 8% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 5% chance to deal Double Damage

With boss it's nearly impossible to get Onslaught.
Última edição por cutiechuchu em 24 de set de 2019 08:59:06
"
ducminh1712 escreveu:
"
"
meister1523 escreveu:

Thanks again!

- Improves your DPS

I'm kind of a noob in crafting, what do you think is the guideline for crafting a 2H weapon? I think in league, to reach the amount of EHP that bamper1 has it's very hard, I can only sneak in about 4k5 ehp without sacrificing the damage

Your gears are not optimal for life yet, you can find better gears (for multiple exalted orbs of course).

After getting the 2H Mace, I'm sacrificing dmg nodes for more life. I'm currently at 6800 life now, and trying to farm for better gears. You can take my gears and tree as example.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional