[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
tomay escreveu:

With the Lightning Golem I get almost 100% increased cast speed, now, try getting that finger off the mouse button fast enough as to not cast 2 Arcs, quite the challenge. So yea, every time I click it I do apply Shock.

Why you didn't read messages before answering them? I already counted lightning golem. If not - you will not be able to cast even 3 arcs in 2 seconds (well, atleast in that build, don't know if you have tons of cast speed in yours)
Even with lightning golem cast time will be around 0.4 sec. Are you saying that you are not able to let go of button in half a second? Your "click" is awfully long for some reason.

"
tomay escreveu:
And it is in the mechanics of Arc that when the first hit shocks, every following chained hit will also shock so that is up to 9 shocked enemies at once and if that ain't enough you can rest assured, Eelemental Proliferation (which has the benefit 20% incr. chance to shock) will cover the rest.

Never heard about that "if first shock - all the others will shock too". Are you sure you aren't confuse it with crit? I mean, sure crit apply shock for sure, but that's not the same, especially in case of arc where we have additional chance of shock apply, but not crit.
And even if so, conversely, if first hit didn't shock, all the others not shock either? That make it even worse.
I agree with the notion of proliferation in groups, but i have never had any problems in that situation in the first place. And if we are tottaly honest, then link prolif to brand too, and you will get exact same result due to prolif.
What i care is resilient bosses, who more often than not - solo. No chain - no gain.

"
tomay escreveu:
Nothing could be further from me than forcing anyone "to use other things," I only object to statements that Arc is vastly inferior, ineffective and what not. Arc is not only superior in terms of shock effect (5% more damage taken) but also in its effectiveness to apply shock, SB can only apply Shock to 3 enemie and with your 10% chance to shock it requires ten hits on the targets unless you hit 'em with a lucky crit. So when using SB you'd want to pimp it with ICS in increase the effectiveness (and maybe EPS) so you get something out of Beacon of Ruin (which since 3.7 does no longer proliferate). Otherwise you might as well be better off with Paragon for elemental dmg mitigation and Pendulum for increased Aura radius.

Again, please, read messages properly before answering them. I never said that you forcing others, i said exactly opposite "you like it - use it. No problems, and nobody will say anything about it. It's just that "i like it" isn't an argument in discussion".
And for starters - it's not 10%, but 26%. Buff from ice golem still have 500% increased effect from ascendancy, which pob just don't count, and additional 10% chance of ailment from the tree.
Secondly, what's wrong with 3 chain? Is it so much better than 7 chain of arc? Ok, lets pretend that there are indeed huge group of monsters that will not die instantly, and need to be debuffed. You just need to cast 2 brands, and they already cover more territory in 2 cast, than 2 arc cast, and keep doing their job until entire pack will die down, because they will easily change host, even if previous died too quickly. Prolif isn't an argument either, it can be linked to brand as well. Although i agree with your point in applying it to groups, but so extensively trying to apply shock to packs is questionable for me to be honest.
By the way, why you are talking about 5% damage taken? Pretty sure that shock effectiveness applied after our ascendancy "minimum possible shock", so 100% shock effect should turn 15% "increased damage taken" into 30%.

tl;dr - as i said before, the only visible reason to choose arc is still 100% increased shock, which i never denied.

P.S. And lastly, i don't really think or said that arc is "clunky". There are difference between "clunky" and "clunkier". In fact, arc was the classic way of applying CoH. But times changed, brand became something akin of mobile orb of storms, and incredibly effective in activating bonuses. There was a question (not even from you), why build using brand over arc, there was answer to that. Just that.
If you are tanky enough that can afford not moving in boss battle, i can only congratulate you, but not everyone the same. Brand let you remain mobile for entire battle is way too good, with minimal downsides, so it's obvious main choice. Arc is more heavy alternative, for those who knows what they trading for what.

P.P.S. By the way, is there a reason of using LMP instead of GMP on flame golem? Pretty sure that they still can shotgun, and even with "less projectile damage" it should still be better damage. It's not like GMP have more area dispersion comapared to LMP.
That's not the argument - just geniune question. I pretty much forgot to ever using LMP after GMP was introduced.
Última edição por Med1umentor em 20 de set de 2019 08:27:41
"
tomay escreveu:

And particularly in Delve I like the Decoy Totem, not so much for drawing aggro but everything dealing 8% less damage helps a lot. I know, the stone golem (and Meat Shield suppoted minions) can taunt but the totem is much more reliable.

Considering a lvl 28 stone golem can die in delve, I don't expect Decoy Totem to do much, better running for your lives.

I need to start stacking chaos resistant too, the chaos cloud drain my life even faster than shaper balls.
Última edição por cutiechuchu em 20 de set de 2019 09:11:59
"
"
tomay escreveu:

And particularly in Delve I like the Decoy Totem, not so much for drawing aggro but everything dealing 8% less damage helps a lot. I know, the stone golem (and Meat Shield suppoted minions) can taunt but the totem is much more reliable.

Considering a lvl 28 stone golem can die in delve, I don't expect Decoy Totem to do much, better running for your lives.

I need to start stacking chaos resistant too, the chaos cloud drain my life even faster than shaper balls.

For delving use Blasphemy + Temporal chains + enfable Curses as auras
you can go delve 1000 easy with this)

Get stone Golems 150% buff enchant Regen is to good you dont need DPS with that mace
Última edição por MruczekM77 em 20 de set de 2019 10:11:32
"

Get stone Golems 150% buff enchant Regen is to good you dont need DPS with that mace

+1 for blasphemy, but absolutely don't agree on stone golem buff helmet. It would be ok, if he already had one, but too much work without any decent return.

There wouldn't be particular difference between 1130 life regen without enchant, and 1340 life regen with it.
You will not even feel any difference, if not watch exact numbers.
Última edição por Med1umentor em 20 de set de 2019 11:12:58
"
Med1umentor escreveu:
"

+1 for blasphemy, but absolutely don't agree on stone golem buff helmet. It would be ok, if he already had one, but too much work without any decent return.

There wouldn't be particular difference between 1130 life regen without enchant, and 1340 life regen with it.
You will not even feel any difference, if not watch exact numbers.

I Use 3 Primordial Eminence+ vitality + watcher jewel with life recovery rate and life regen for deep delviing and there is big difference this is much better then just 40% damage increased for golems)

"
Med1umentor escreveu:
By the way, why you are talking about 5% damage taken? Pretty sure that shock effectiveness applied after our ascendancy "minimum possible shock", so 100% shock effect should turn 15% "increased damage taken" into 30%.

Dunno where you get the 100% shock effect...

Since 3.8 Beacon Of Ruin has 30% increased effect of non-damaging ailments (such as Shock) and Shock, if applied, increases damage taken by at least 15%, so that's 19.5%. Lvl 21 Arc has 30% increased Shock effect so the combined Shock effectiveness (as shown in the character sheet) will be 60% or 24% increased damage taken.

"
Med1umentor escreveu:
I agree with the notion of proliferation in groups, but i have never had any problems in that situation in the first place. And if we are tottaly honest, then link prolif to brand too, and you will get exact same result due to prolif.

What I said... at least try to fit in EPS, you will gain 30% increased Shock duration and 20% chance to shock from quality and when you shock one you'll shock 'em all. So removing proliferation from Beacon wasn't such a bad thing when you consider the greatly increased chance to shock and its duration that comes with the support gam, making you less dependent on crit chance for reliable shock application.

"
Med1umentor escreveu:
By the way, is there a reason of using LMP instead of GMP on flame golem? Pretty sure that they still can shotgun, and even with "less projectile damage" it should still be better damage. It's not like GMP have more area dispersion comapared to LMP.
That's not the argument - just geniune question.

Not really, maybe just an old/bad habit. ;)

The Magma Balls do spread when supported by multiple projectile gems. I'm still waiting to see some proper documentation regarding the interaction between Magma Balls and multiple projectile support, specifically the projectile spread angle and the radius of their explosions. Unless we can safely assume that at least four of the five balls can inflict damage on the same target I see no reason to switch. Sure I did use GMP before and I didn't notice any difference in clear speed so for now I'm perfectly fine with "only" 42 Magma Balls per salvo, each dealing 10% more damage.

And before you ask why 20/23 and not 21/20, +1 gem lvl from body armour makes lvl 21GMP/LMP gems lvl 22 which does nothing in comparison to lvl 21 but 23% quality gives my golems that "invaluable" 1% increased cast speed. ;)
Última edição por tomay em 20 de set de 2019 16:34:08
What is that ascendacy jewel? where/how to get one?
"
Korpivaellus escreveu:
What is that ascendacy jewel? where/how to get one?

What jewel?
no Way you use Brutality gem for ice golem and hatred aura?
Just a qick question of a noob :)

Why use Primordial Might if we use Feeding Frenzy instead of ruthless?
"
tomay escreveu:

Dunno where you get the 100% shock effect...

Ah, my bad. 100% increased shock effect is on vaal arc. The other dude that i discussed about "arc usability" in the past bring out vaal arc and its quite good bonuses, so now i kind of mixed them up :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional