[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Korpivaellus escreveu:
What is that ascendacy jewel? where/how to get one?

Read guide properly, autor said it quite clearly.

Current PoB don't "see" most ascendancy bonuses with unique writing. "Buff effect per summonned golem", and "increased damage per summonned golem" are those types. You can see that they are in red text in PoB. If PoB write something on item/tree/etc in red, it means that it doesn't exist in calculations at all.

So ascendancy jewel is pretty much fictional bonus that added to calculation manually. I have 500% increased buff effect from golems, because we have "50% increased effect of buffs per golem" in ascendancy, and have 10 golems. Damage isn't right though, because only 1 point says that 20% increased golem damage per golem. Other thing says increased damage instead and not apply to minions, so it should be only 200% instead of 400%.
just for the record: my problems with the buff symbols: last season I used empower instead of fortify this season and fortify does not support lightning golems. I did not have that fact in mind for my setup.
"
Sandalat_Drukorlat escreveu:
just for the record: my problems with the buff symbols: last season I used empower instead of fortify this season and fortify does not support lightning golems. I did not have that fact in mind for my setup.

How is fortify supposed to support lightning golems in the first place? It need melee hit for activation, which lightning golems don't have.
as I said: I did not have that in mind ... I am a newbie and I only remember the visual setup (like the icons) and I did not knoe the exact mechanic. That is the reason why I need such guides, I do not know all mechanics. I do not play poe extensively so that I do know what all skills do or how gameplay works ...
guys! Melee splash is viable?
Would the build change significantly with flame golems as main damage?
"
"
Med1umentor escreveu:
"

For delving use Blasphemy + Temporal chains + enfable Curses as auras
you can go delve 1000 easy with this)

Get stone Golems 150% buff enchant Regen is to good you dont need DPS with that mace

+1 for blasphemy, but absolutely don't agree on stone golem buff helmet. It would be ok, if he already had one, but too much work without any decent return.

There wouldn't be particular difference between 1130 life regen without enchant, and 1340 life regen with it.
You will not even feel any difference, if not watch exact numbers.

I Use 3 Primordial Eminence+ vitality + watcher jewel with life recovery rate and life regen for deep delviing and there is big difference this is much better then just 40% damage increased for golems)

Nice idea. What is your highest delve with ice golem?
"
Sandalat_Drukorlat escreveu:
as I said: I did not have that in mind ... I am a newbie and I only remember the visual setup (like the icons) and I did not knoe the exact mechanic. That is the reason why I need such guides, I do not know all mechanics. I do not play poe extensively so that I do know what all skills do or how gameplay works ...

Oh, i misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about how fortify worked in previous league, and not working now due to the bug, which i found strange, because it wasn't suppossed to work at all.
To be fair, your message was quite obscure :)
"
gduber escreveu:
Would the build change significantly with flame golems as main damage?

Not really, the major difference being that Flame Golems don't need and accuracy and attack speed (tho cast and att speed are mostly from the same sources). For further details refer to one of the flame golem guides.
"
Noogi75 escreveu:
Just a qick question of a noob :)

Why use Primordial Might if we use Feeding Frenzy instead of ruthless?

Still wondering. Anyone?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional