[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

After 6k alterations or so I finally hit this. How big of a different is there between the 18 maim and 20 maim? I'm going to prob keep this weapon all league so I assume I should sell this one and redo for 20 maim, but I wanted to ask the opinions of you all.
Appreciate it!
The thing about chaos vs physical from everything I hear by those with actual gear (and math concurs) is that the dps aspect doesn’t matter. I see no reason not to utilize Vaal Haste instead of Pride for the physical build, especially once you craft your weapon. Clear speed and personal defenses are what matter; there is no practical difference between 10m and 50m dps. I’d much rather knock 30 seconds off a map run than 2 minutes off a boss. Phys reflect is annoying, not a brick, which makes chaos conversion more a QoL change.

The way I’m looking at things there is a much higher clear speed with physical.
- Use Haste instead of Pride
- Use Flesh Offering + Mistress of Sacrifice

Heck, you could even socket Minion Speed if necessary for mapping.
Could this build be mf viable? Considering how beefy i feel plus the damage from my minions?
For anyone who wants a really tanky and almost unkillable Necro. Try this combo out: Shaper's touch + Soul Tether + Spirit Offering + Mistress of Sacrifice + Vaal Pact.

You should have 4000+ ES with that combo, and something like 2400 ES recharge per second. Plus 6000 hp that you have 10000 EHP with 2400 ES recharge/s . On top of that, Immortal call + Molten shell + Bone armour. Pretty much you are almost unkillable.

Still have more than enough dps to instant phase Shaper anyways.

Also, use doere's flask instead of Karui flask (Useless now) for that +3 endurance charge for sweet +12% physical damage reduction and +3 Frenzy charge consistently for phase run ---> Fast mapping while unkillable :D
Última edição por jackietran24 em 20 de set de 2019 14:53:28
I don't understand the purpose of the alberons warpath +1 gem.

With this setup we should run Haste, Skitterbots, purity of elements but what about aspect of the avian? we drop it?

In that case we could have all three aura without the +1 boot no? cause it doesn't seems to me we can run all 4 aura even with +1 boot and -1%aura reserved from brawn...

Thanks to those knowing the answer...
Just tested skitterbots instead pride on pure phys build,and its very op
My new boots for uber elder

Still have 16 Zombies + 7.6k life
Última edição por BenDurane em 20 de set de 2019 15:34:49
Does anyone know if minion duration affects skills with minion and duration tags (offerings, convocation, etc) or does it only apply to actual minions? If not I should be able to test it Sunday.
"
pimpre escreveu:

With this setup we should run Haste, Skitterbots, purity of elements but what about aspect of the avian? we drop it?

In that case we could have all three aura without the +1 boot no? cause it doesn't seems to me we can run all 4 aura even with +1 boot and -1%aura reserved from brawn...

I really would not pay attention to that part of the build, its so you can use some phys to element watchers eye that is totally unneeded, most people now are running elighten lvl 2 on haste, along with avian, precision lvl 1, and skitterbots
"
pimpre escreveu:

It’s to get a L5 Enlighten. I would ignore it for now unless you have dozens of exalts waiting to be spent. It’s much easier to just scale armour and physical resistance.
Última edição por Aldonés em 20 de set de 2019 15:43:54

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional