[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
The thing about chaos vs physical from everything I hear by those with actual gear (and math concurs) is that the dps aspect doesn’t matter. I see no reason not to utilize Vaal Haste instead of Pride for the physical build, especially once you craft your weapon. Clear speed and personal defenses are what matter; there is no practical difference between 10m and 50m dps. I’d much rather knock 30 seconds off a map run than 2 minutes off a boss. Phys reflect is annoying, not a brick, which makes chaos conversion more a QoL change.

The way I’m looking at things there is a much higher clear speed with physical.
- Use Haste instead of Pride
- Use Flesh Offering + Mistress of Sacrifice

Heck, you could even socket Minion Speed if necessary for mapping.

This is very true indeed, the build doesn't really need the more dps. The only place that it really matters is juiced up tier 15 blight maps. I'll add haste instead of pride as a QoL addition to people with more than enough dps :D
"
pimpre escreveu:
I don't understand the purpose of the alberons warpath +1 gem.

With this setup we should run Haste, Skitterbots, purity of elements but what about aspect of the avian? we drop it?

In that case we could have all three aura without the +1 boot no? cause it doesn't seems to me we can run all 4 aura even with +1 boot and -1%aura reserved from brawn...

Thanks to those knowing the answer...

when you take the left route in sovereignty you are left with about 40-50 unreserved mana ^^
"
BenDurane escreveu:
My new boots for uber elder

Still have 16 Zombies + 7.6k life

I'd still recommend that you just learn the slow mechanics. I haven't heard one person having problems on the fight without the boots
"
chaelp escreveu:
"
pimpre escreveu:

With this setup we should run Haste, Skitterbots, purity of elements but what about aspect of the avian? we drop it?

In that case we could have all three aura without the +1 boot no? cause it doesn't seems to me we can run all 4 aura even with +1 boot and -1%aura reserved from brawn...

I really would not pay attention to that part of the build, its so you can use some phys to element watchers eye that is totally unneeded, most people now are running elighten lvl 2 on haste, along with avian, precision lvl 1, and skitterbots

It is quite needed for deep delve though. Why not do it when we can ^^
"
"
pimpre escreveu:

It’s to get a L5 Enlighten. I would ignore it for now unless you have dozens of exalts waiting to be spent. It’s much easier to just scale armour and physical resistance.

Just remember with the amount of armour we already have, stacking even more armour gets pointless as it has a very low return value.
"
blackspiral escreveu:
Great guide, Im testing the full chaos conversion right now.
Couple of questions, why do you drop Grave Intentions ? Isnt the phys as extra chaos the thing we are stacking too ? is the same as the offering and Whitering Touch.
Also, the Carrion golem buff that gives xx-xx phys is algo converted at the end to chaos so still good but you also drop it.

We drop grave intentions to pick up the flat minion damage / AoE cluster in the north east part of the tree. Carrion golem adds abit of physical damage yes, but it is quite low compared to the overall impact. I.e. Crown of the tyrant on AG instead of a fossil crafted helm adds alot more damage than carrion golem ever would, and again we don't really need it.
can someone give of quick breakdown of how to get 18 zombies? If it's in the first post I must be blind.
"
chaelp escreveu:
While I have agreed with a lot of the chaos conversion that has been incorporated into this build, this whole using +1 socketed gems boots with a level 4 enlighten, just to run a shitty purity of elements watchers eye is the dumbest thing yet. Unless you are trying to go super deep in delve, this change is useless, plus there is no saving your minions deep in the delves, so again, useless change.

i wouldn't call 50% chaos resistance, 1,3k ES, 9% phys damage reduction "useless" as you quote it to be. Furthermore it cost me 110c for the watchers eye, 60c for the boots and 4,3 exalted for the enlighten to impliment, so at the rate were at, its some of the cheapest additions to the build. I know the whole thing exploded and got super expensive, but i can't really do anything about that.

You state that your minions die in deep delves? How is that so? we have to hit some SERIOUS damage to negate ~20k hp regen a second not considering convocation or even bottled faith consecrated ground for super endgame. And even if chaos degen would be a problem for our minions, we can easily pick up grave intentions again for another 31% chaos resistance and another 10k ES on top of it.
"
nitetime escreveu:
can someone give of quick breakdown of how to get 18 zombies? If it's in the first post I must be blind.

Baseline of 16 if you have 1500 Str and a level 30 Raise Zombie. To get 18 you have options. Staying at 1500 str and getting an amulet with +1 Zombie and then using the Syndicate thingy to get a lucky +1 Zombie impolicit talisman. Or try to get to 1800 str and just get +1 on your amulet. Both are hard to do and not needed. I have been at 16 for a week and done everything in the game, many Uber Elders and even 2 Auls.
Última edição por Mecielle em 20 de set de 2019 19:56:51
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
"
chaelp escreveu:
"
pimpre escreveu:

I really would not pay attention to that part of the build, its so you can use some phys to element watchers eye that is totally unneeded, most people now are running elighten lvl 2 on haste, along with avian, precision lvl 1, and skitterbots

It is quite needed for deep delve though. Why not do it when we can ^^

What kind of depth do you mean?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional