[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
BenDurane escreveu:
My new boots for uber elder

Still have 16 Zombies + 7.6k life

If you prefer them, sure. But you REALLY don't need them with this build :D The two clicks needed to change them is too much for what they give you. Have almost completed the 40 Uber Elder kills challange and not died or even taken damage since my second, which was my fault and not a slow or something. In fact, losing the gemslots is actually making them worse I think.
Última edição por Mecielle em 20 de set de 2019 16:03:20
"
"
pimpre escreveu:
I don't understand the purpose of the alberons warpath +1 gem.

With this setup we should run Haste, Skitterbots, purity of elements but what about aspect of the avian? we drop it?

In that case we could have all three aura without the +1 boot no? cause it doesn't seems to me we can run all 4 aura even with +1 boot and -1%aura reserved from brawn...

Thanks to those knowing the answer...
It’s to get a L5 Enlighten. I would ignore it for now unless you have dozens of exalts waiting to be spent. It’s much easier to just scale armour and physical resistance.

I already have everything ready for this that's why i'm wondering how it can work.
"
DolphinCarpet escreveu:

After 6k alterations or so I finally hit this. How big of a different is there between the 18 maim and 20 maim? I'm going to prob keep this weapon all league so I assume I should sell this one and redo for 20 maim, but I wanted to ask the opinions of you all.
Appreciate it!

Just bumping this one so it doesn't go too many pages back. Would really like advice on this, thanks!
"
DolphinCarpet escreveu:
"
DolphinCarpet escreveu:

After 6k alterations or so I finally hit this. How big of a different is there between the 18 maim and 20 maim? I'm going to prob keep this weapon all league so I assume I should sell this one and redo for 20 maim, but I wanted to ask the opinions of you all.
Appreciate it!

Just bumping this one so it doesn't go too many pages back. Would really like advice on this, thanks!
Very little. You get 28% more damage instead of 30% more which means L20 would ~1.5% more damage overall.

Crafted a second one, so if someone wanna buy it, it's only 13 exalts. Way cheaper than could be if you try and fail a couple of times.
Great guide, Im testing the full chaos conversion right now.
Couple of questions, why do you drop Grave Intentions ? Isnt the phys as extra chaos the thing we are stacking too ? is the same as the offering and Whitering Touch.
Also, the Carrion golem buff that gives xx-xx phys is algo converted at the end to chaos so still good but you also drop it.
"
blackspiral escreveu:
Great guide, Im testing the full chaos conversion right now.
Couple of questions, why do you drop Grave Intentions ? Isnt the phys as extra chaos the thing we are stacking too ? is the same as the offering and Whitering Touch.
Also, the Carrion golem buff that gives xx-xx phys is algo converted at the end to chaos so still good but you also drop it.

Think about Grave Intentions. How high do you think the uptime is? I say close to 0. I actually did the math for it, two times actually, because it originally was part of this build. Was somewhere around page 70 and somewhere around page 110, if you want to look it up but the gist is that it is worse DPS than spending the points on random +10 str nodes.
Última edição por Mecielle em 20 de set de 2019 18:49:30
Could be right, yeah.
But the Carrion buff is still useful I guess ?
"
blackspiral escreveu:
Could be right, yeah.
But the Carrion buff is still useful I guess ?

Carrion Golem is never used as a buff, because it is incredibly weak. If you use it, you use it because it has roughly the same amount of DPS as a Zombie. It buffs your other minions by at most 1.5%.
"
DolphinCarpet escreveu:

Appreciate it!

it lowers your endgame dps by like 2-300k. You can easily run with level 18 ^^

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional