[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
nitetime escreveu:
can someone give of quick breakdown of how to get 18 zombies? If it's in the first post I must be blind.

It isn't ^^

9 for skill gem being 30, 2 from passive tree, 5 from baron itself and 2 from eyes of the greatwolf. However 17 is most likely what you will be looking at in 3.8, as its quite nice to get a +1 zombie elder amber amulet annointed. However you could turn it to talisman for 18 even with the annointment, however that'd be suuuuper insane to get ^^
Got 18 zombies with 1500str and
Última edição por GuppiTheSlayer em 20 de set de 2019 19:56:23

"
It is quite needed for deep delve though. Why not do it when we can ^^

"
What kind of depth do you mean?

Not sure tbh, i haven't delved a ton myself, but with the 650k sulphite for endgame challenge i assume i'll be hitting the depths. Chaos degen becomes a killer in deeper depths, started feeling it at like 4-500 in 3.7 and it only gets worse. So chaos resist is a super nice pickup.
"
GuppiTheSlayer escreveu:

ahh yes totally forgot about that route ^^
"
Qlidascope escreveu:

"
It is quite needed for deep delve though. Why not do it when we can ^^

"
What kind of depth do you mean?

Not sure tbh, i haven't delved a ton myself, but with the 650k sulphite for endgame challenge i assume i'll be hitting the depths. Chaos degen becomes a killer in deeper depths, started feeling it at like 4-500 in 3.7 and it only gets worse. So chaos resist is a super nice pickup.

With the amount of simple life regen we have and the proxy leech from the Zombies the degen should be a non-issue until at least 900-1000. And somewhere around that point the insane damage spikes will start to kill off the Zombies quickly I think, no matter how much defense we give them, so the build can't go much deeper anyways. Which is a shame, because damage wise we should be ok much deeper.
Última edição por Mecielle em 20 de set de 2019 20:07:22
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
"
BenDurane escreveu:
My new boots for uber elder

Still have 16 Zombies + 7.6k life

I'd still recommend that you just learn the slow mechanics. I haven't heard one person having problems on the fight without the boots

I did uber elder without kaom's roots and it's fine.

With kaom's roots I can just run brain afk :) which I prefer ^^
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
"
pimpre escreveu:
I don't understand the purpose of the alberons warpath +1 gem.

With this setup we should run Haste, Skitterbots, purity of elements but what about aspect of the avian? we drop it?

In that case we could have all three aura without the +1 boot no? cause it doesn't seems to me we can run all 4 aura even with +1 boot and -1%aura reserved from brawn...

Thanks to those knowing the answer...

when you take the left route in sovereignty you are left with about 40-50 unreserved mana ^^

So it can be better to drop enduring bond (58% more minions dmg with the 4 node point) to pick sovereignty? are the minion dmg not underestimate?
"
GuppiTheSlayer escreveu:

why not Saqawal bro? And also i see that u dont use triad grip which can convert the build to chaos damage and we can run anymap
"
Zipp00 escreveu:
"
GuppiTheSlayer escreveu:

why not Saqawal bro? And also i see that u dont use triad grip which can convert the build to chaos damage and we can run anymap

The Saquawal question is valid, it is a huge damage and clear speed boost. Much bigger than an additional Zombie.

But dude, we have been over the chaos question thousands of times in this thread. It is hugely optional, it gives no damage boost, as we are already maxed out for every encounter the game has, it removes potential higher clear speed with essence crafted gloves and its defensive boost is situational to the deep delves. Ok, if you are lacking basic skills in staying alive in this game and/or are not using some of the stronger defensive layers like blind and Enfeeble the defene you gain from the Watchers Eye might be needed. But being able to run one more map mod is absolutely a non-argument.
Última edição por Mecielle em 20 de set de 2019 21:12:52
"
Zipp00 escreveu:
"
GuppiTheSlayer escreveu:

Because im using only 3 flasks,no other
buttons.This body use offerings for me,which also affect me:D Gloves for overleech for not using hp flask on degen etc:).Maximum chill setup
Última edição por GuppiTheSlayer em 20 de set de 2019 21:16:07

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional