[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Qlidascope escreveu:
"
chaelp escreveu:
While I have agreed with a lot of the chaos conversion that has been incorporated into this build, this whole using +1 socketed gems boots with a level 4 enlighten, just to run a shitty purity of elements watchers eye is the dumbest thing yet. Unless you are trying to go super deep in delve, this change is useless, plus there is no saving your minions deep in the delves, so again, useless change.

i wouldn't call 50% chaos resistance, 1,3k ES, 9% phys damage reduction "useless" as you quote it to be. Furthermore it cost me 110c for the watchers eye, 60c for the boots and 4,3 exalted for the enlighten to impliment, so at the rate were at, its some of the cheapest additions to the build. I know the whole thing exploded and got super expensive, but i can't really do anything about that.

You state that your minions die in deep delves? How is that so? we have to hit some SERIOUS damage to negate ~20k hp regen a second not considering convocation or even bottled faith consecrated ground for super endgame. And even if chaos degen would be a problem for our minions, we can easily pick up grave intentions again for another 31% chaos resistance and another 10k ES on top of it.

When I say deep delve I'm talking 800-1000, anything before that, you can survive without this slight defense boost that will cost 8-10ex. Doesnt matter what you bought it for, doesnt mean others will get it for the price you did.
"
jackietran24 escreveu:
For anyone who wants a really tanky and almost unkillable Necro. Try this combo out: Shaper's touch + Soul Tether + Spirit Offering + Mistress of Sacrifice + Vaal Pact.

You should have 4000+ ES with that combo, and something like 2400 ES recharge per second. Plus 6000 hp that you have 10000 EHP with 2400 ES recharge/s . On top of that, Immortal call + Molten shell + Bone armour. Pretty much you are almost unkillable.

Still have more than enough dps to instant phase Shaper anyways.

Also, use doere's flask instead of Karui flask (Useless now) for that +3 endurance charge for sweet +12% physical damage reduction and +3 Frenzy charge consistently for phase run ---> Fast mapping while unkillable :D

you run brutality support and its say minions deal no chaos or elemental dmg... when use spirit offering the 30% as extra chaos damage has effect or not ?
"
GuppiTheSlayer escreveu:
Just tested skitterbots instead pride on pure phys build,and its very op

Honestly how can you tell? I can't tell a difference.

Here's my current gear on vaal pact variant:

5434 life and 5922 ES so 11.3K EHP, with several leech nodes on the tree taken for better leech speed.

Just realized I need to switch out boot enchant now that I'm VP lol.
Última edição por vegeto079 em 20 de set de 2019 21:34:53
"
GuppiTheSlayer escreveu:
"
Zipp00 escreveu:
"
GuppiTheSlayer escreveu:
Got 18 zombies with 1500str and

why not Saqawal bro? And also i see that u dont use triad grip which can convert the build to chaos damage and we can run anymap

Because im using only 3 flasks,no other
buttons.This body use offerings for me,which also affect me:D Gloves for overleech for not using hp flask on degen etc:).Maximum chill setup

ahha! lets chill
"
horst1981 escreveu:
"
jackietran24 escreveu:
For anyone who wants a really tanky and almost unkillable Necro. Try this combo out: Shaper's touch + Soul Tether + Spirit Offering + Mistress of Sacrifice + Vaal Pact.

You should have 4000+ ES with that combo, and something like 2400 ES recharge per second. Plus 6000 hp that you have 10000 EHP with 2400 ES recharge/s . On top of that, Immortal call + Molten shell + Bone armour. Pretty much you are almost unkillable.

Still have more than enough dps to instant phase Shaper anyways.

Also, use doere's flask instead of Karui flask (Useless now) for that +3 endurance charge for sweet +12% physical damage reduction and +3 Frenzy charge consistently for phase run ---> Fast mapping while unkillable :D

you run brutality support and its say minions deal no chaos or elemental dmg... when use spirit offering the 30% as extra chaos damage has effect or not ?

Oh shoot. Didnt notice that part. Should swap for Rutheless or minion damage.

And uea, Shaper's touch + Soul tether + Vaal Pact is pretty broken. 2400 ES/life leech per second is pretty broken. I can tank almost anything in this game now without worrying about anything except Shaper's beam ( tanked that for 3 seconds before chickened out because of afraid of losing exp haha).

Before this, I was running chaos build and still dieing to stupid bats or some ice explosion in delve. Now I can facetank them all! (Delve 450+)
How do you have enough mana to cast offering? With the Sovereignty cluster and Enlighten 4 I have 8 mana left...only enough to cast Desecrate.
Don't use reg Haste? /sadpanda

Edit: I solved it by crafting -mana cost on both rings, and linking spirit offering to Inspiration ( instead of molten shell basically). I don't mind...bone armour works nearly as well.
Última edição por DamageIncorporated em 21 de set de 2019 00:57:24
Any thoughts on this as a utility setup in the chest?
- Vaal Molten Shell
- Increased Duration

- Phase Run
- Enhance

- Flesh/Spirit Offering
- Convocation

"
DamageIncorporated escreveu:
How do you have enough mana to cast offering? With the Sovereignty cluster and Enlighten 4 I have 8 mana left...only enough to cast Desecrate.
Do you have the extra 1% reduced mana res on a corrupted jewel? You could also pick up some #% increased mana nodes.
Última edição por Aldonés em 21 de set de 2019 01:37:14
Molten shell is obsolete for us, right ? They have shared cd with bone armour
Última edição por ActiveSlay em 21 de set de 2019 02:13:07
Seems lvl 20 maim & +1 gems coronal mauls can be bought for 12-13ex (not including multi-mod). Is that price point worth it to avoid crafter RNG?

6L coronal mauls are around 5ex. Not sure how many alts on average it takes to hit that combo and also have to consider imprint luck (costs just under 1ex for each imprint & annul attempt). Assuming 3 imprint attempts to hit the right regal mod, you would have to have spent more than 4k alts (4ex worth at current ex-alt rates) to hit that cost range.
Última edição por scrambled777 em 21 de set de 2019 02:19:02
"
Vadash escreveu:
Molten shell is obsolete for us, right ? They have shared cd with bone armour

Use vaal molten shell for emergency

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional