[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
i want this to be a pure life build and not a ES stacker as the geofry and shapers touch makes it.
That makes sense. It’s just when using Spirit Offering, it makes ES viable since there is a solid source of recovery. Geofri’s Touch and Soul Tether both sacrifice life and/or other stats to provide ES benefit. I can see why you don’t want to go there because it splits scaling. But you do use Spirit Offering which provides an ES component. Moreover, when linked like you have it, it provides a significant, dependable recovery to the ES. How is it then not in the build’s nature to amplify the defensive capabilities of what you yourself are doing rather than the offensive? It’s not like this was even relevant prior to 3.8. The 50% to 75% effectiveness of Mistress of Sacrifice is what makes it viable.

Now while not your fault at all, I doubt even 5% of the people who tried your build actually bothered reading through everything. Nothing you do will change that. People don’t read. Most will click on your PoB links and assume that tells the full story or pick and choose parts of the build. That’s why all popular builds I’ve seen are hammered with questions answered inside the guide.

I’ve said my piece. Prior to 3.8 announcing what changes they were making I knew I wanted to try Summoner for 3.8. I got introduced to your guide as you were first building it, and have enjoyed the build. Sure I could have landed on a different Zombie build, but I doubt any of them are as innovative as this thread. I don’t regret at all my time spent here. If it wasn’t for this community, I would have tired of the game 2 weeks in. Thanks for creating the guide Qlida. I really do have you to thank for any success I’ve had as a Zombiemancer.

I do agree that the ES component is so much stronger with the 75% mistress, but the point was to get the infused channeling defenses and the autocast spirit offering for the chaos convertion. However i do see that the spirit offering is strong on the physical version aswell. Although i as the player preferred to keep the aspect of the avian and the pure life and not go with the full ES version. Apparently this isn't okay in some peoples opinion and they feel like i let them down for not adding it to the build or something. I'm also frustrated of the fact that people attacked me for not replying to their comments, as they were often replied to by you or other active people in the thread when i was done with my 8 hours stream. I don't think people understand how little time you have in a day with 8 hours of streaming and 8 hours of sleep ontop of daily chores and adding the theorycrafted things to the guide aswell as having to read through 10-20 pages of comments aswell. I am still glad that you've been around and hope to see you with the 3.9 changes comming around, and again thank you for the replies to all the people in the guide. :)
"
"
naxus123 escreveu:
Hello to all,

If possible a little bit of help regarding the jewel lethal pride,
I´m still confused when buying this jewel,
Some are using under rakiata, others kaom, others kiloava etc..

Can plz explain that to me, I want to buy one but still not understanding this jewel and his effects,
What to buy?

Thanks in advance,
only the seed number matters for us. The “under” is only relevant if you are using it on a keystone. Just buy the cheapest one you can find and Divine it to satisfaction.

Ty very mate for the quick answer, I appreciate,
I´m been following your posts and you seem to be a person that knows very much what you are talking about,
A deep knowledge of this build,

Another question if I may is about unholy might,
Only worth if I go chaos conversion?
If not, can i take advantage of the points and redirect to another place?
I´m not doing chaos conversion,

Thanks in advance,
"
naxus123 escreveu:
"
"
naxus123 escreveu:
Hello to all,

If possible a little bit of help regarding the jewel lethal pride,
I´m still confused when buying this jewel,
Some are using under rakiata, others kaom, others kiloava etc..

Can plz explain that to me, I want to buy one but still not understanding this jewel and his effects,
What to buy?

Thanks in advance,
only the seed number matters for us. The “under” is only relevant if you are using it on a keystone. Just buy the cheapest one you can find and Divine it to satisfaction.

Ty very mate for the quick answer, I appreciate,
I´m been following your posts and you seem to be a person that knows very much what you are talking about,
A deep knowledge of this build,

Another question if I may is about unholy might,
Only worth if I go chaos conversion?
If not, can i take advantage of the points and redirect to another place?
I´m not doing chaos conversion,

Thanks in advance,

We pick up gravepact on the physical version to cap the zombies resistances, however so far in 3.8 it isn't needed unless you want to delve really deep.

We pick up gravepact on the physical version to cap the zombies resistances, however so far in 3.8 it isn't needed unless you want to delve really deep. [/quote]

Hey mate ty for the quick answer but i was referring to grave intentions,
It gives unholy might to the minions, physical damage to chaos,
I´m not doing chaos conversion so it´s points that i can move elsewhere no?

Thanks in advance,
I think you were also referring to grave intentions,
If so i will refund here these points,
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
I do agree that the ES component is so much stronger with the 75% mistress, but the point was to get the infused channeling defenses and the autocast spirit offering for the chaos convertion. However i do see that the spirit offering is strong on the physical version aswell. Although i as the player preferred to keep the aspect of the avian and the pure life and not go with the full ES version. Apparently this isn't okay in some peoples opinion and they feel like i let them down for not adding it to the build or something. I'm also frustrated of the fact that people attacked me for not replying to their comments, as they were often replied to by you or other active people in the thread when i was done with my 8 hours stream. I don't think people understand how little time you have in a day with 8 hours of streaming and 8 hours of sleep ontop of daily chores and adding the theorycrafted things to the guide aswell as having to read through 10-20 pages of comments aswell. I am still glad that you've been around and hope to see you with the 3.9 changes comming around, and again thank you for the replies to all the people in the guide. :)
I admit with you running two 35% auras it is quite difficult to add in another 10%, but not impossible. Keep in mind that Shaper’s Touch will increase your mana pool significantly, reducing the necessary amount reserved in order cast spells. Also, using the Cyclone setup, removes the cost of Desecrate/Offering which are more expensive. Right now I have 2145 mana, and that is with Righteous Decree taken (for Lethal Pride).

If I were to socket 1 50%, 2 35% auras with a L5 Enlighten, take up 14% mana reservation on the tree, and have 10% on Saqawal's Nest, I end up with 30% + 21% + 21% + 19% + 8% = 99% mana reserved or 21 mana. With the full Cyclone setup I would need 23 mana to keep Cyclone going, so some changes would have to be made, but nothing excessive.

However, I've concluded that the additional investment isn't worth the benefit of 1 extra aura for me at this time. That, and I've never managed to actually fit my aspect in my gear. :/
"
naxus123 escreveu:
I think you were also referring to grave intentions,
If so i will refund here these points,

Yes i was sorry, abit derpy cause tired ^^
"
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
I admit with you running two 35% auras it is quite difficult to add in another 10%, but not impossible. Keep in mind that Shaper’s Touch will increase your mana pool significantly, reducing the necessary amount reserved in order cast spells. Also, using the Cyclone setup, removes the cost of Desecrate/Offering which are more expensive. Right now I have 2145 mana, and that is with Righteous Decree taken (for Lethal Pride).

If I were to socket 1 50%, 2 35% auras with a L5 Enlighten, take up 14% mana reservation on the tree, and have 10% on Saqawal's Nest, I end up with 30% + 21% + 21% + 19% + 8% = 99% mana reserved or 21 mana. With the full Cyclone setup I would need 23 mana to keep Cyclone going, so some changes would have to be made, but nothing excessive.

However, I've concluded that the additional investment isn't worth the benefit of 1 extra aura for me at this time. That, and I've never managed to actually fit my aspect in my gear. :/

are you thinking of the 10% mana aura being warbanner? And also not sure if i already made this clear, i will add the cyclone & watchers eye to the physical version in the future, however i'm so beat these days. Streaming is alot harder than people make it seem ^^
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
are you thinking of the 10% mana aura being warbanner? And also not sure if i already made this clear, i will add the cyclone & watchers eye to the physical version in the future, however i'm so beat these days. Streaming is alot harder than people make it seem ^^
Yeah, the 10% aura is War Banner. One of the major perks of chaos conversion in my opinion is being able to drop War Banner while still increasing dps. And I very much understand the difficulty you're in. There are so many ways people are playing, you cannot cater to them all.

Gosh, I just remembered I wanted to look into Mask of the Tribunal for AG’s helm. It should be easy enough to get him to 900 strength, granting a 56% increased defenses aura. I’m not entirely sure it’s worth losing the offensive helm though.
Sorry if this been answered before, but why mace? does other two hand weapon work?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional