[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
buttcommander escreveu:
Sorry if this been answered before, but why mace? does other two hand weapon work?

Only 2H shaper maces has the 'Supported by Level x Maim' mod that we need. Any 2H mace base will work - the best one is Coronal Maul as the implicit is the only one that has any benefit to us. However, it is extremely minor so you can use other 2H mace bases if you're on a budget.
"
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
are you thinking of the 10% mana aura being warbanner? And also not sure if i already made this clear, i will add the cyclone & watchers eye to the physical version in the future, however i'm so beat these days. Streaming is alot harder than people make it seem ^^
Yeah, the 10% aura is War Banner. One of the major perks of chaos conversion in my opinion is being able to drop War Banner while still increasing dps. And I very much understand the difficulty you're in. There are so many ways people are playing, you cannot cater to them all.

Gosh, I just remembered I wanted to look into Mask of the Tribunal for AG’s helm. It should be easy enough to get him to 900 strength, granting a 56% increased defenses aura. I’m not entirely sure it’s worth losing the offensive helm though.

after seeing my AG die to depth 472 Aul and losing kingmaker, i said fuckit I dont need the offensive helm. I gave my AG Masked of Stitched Demon and crafted him an elder chest with regen and "gain 10% of life as ES". now he has at least 12% life regen. didnt notice the loss of dps. Zombies are usually out of his aura range because of feeding frenzy :)

any advice on upgrades? 1503 str 17 zombie 3 golem(carrion chaos stone)

also want to remove portal and fit in additional aura but not sure what to use
Jih165, I think your crafting description is wrong.

You write :

Option Slamming

(6) Beastcraft Farric Wolf Alpha
- If you get “+1 to Level of Socketed Gems,” move to Crafting
- If you get Cast on Melee Kill, move to step (4)

I tried step 6 for five times and I always got +1 gem level. But I lost Maim and kept cannot roll attack mods.

So you got a 50:50 to keep maim or lose it if I understand it right. Or am I doing something wrong? I think i just got bad luck, or?
"
wustenfuchs escreveu:
any advice on upgrades? 1503 str 17 zombie 3 golem(carrion chaos stone)

also want to remove portal and fit in additional aura but not sure what to use

Check out gem section on Page 250

Drop Carrion Golem. It does next to nothing. Drop Minion Life linked to Golems.

Get Concocation out of your CwC setup. It diminishes the frequency of your Offering and pulls zombies to you. You want to be able to cast Cyclone like you would in a Cyclone build, and that’s impossible if every second you convocation.
Última edição por Aldonés em 19 de out de 2019 08:41:44
"
OberstGruber escreveu:

You write :

Option Slamming

I tried step 6 for five times and I always got +1 gem level. But I lost Maim and kept cannot roll attack mods.

So you got a 50:50 to keep maim or lose it if I understand it right. Or am I doing something wrong? I think i just got bad luck, or?
Ah yes, you're right...sorry. I'll need to figure out what exactly they are doing. I've never done slam myself.
With Triad gloves since minions can shock, is skitter bots still useful?
I never wanted to play a minion build until a week ago. Decided to try this build as it is well guided.
Like WTF is this thing? With some medium investment I am having 18+EHP (7k life 11k ES) now while my zombies are destroying everything... uber elder feels like a joke, even my girl friend could kill it.
10/10 for the build and 1/10 for GGG balance team.
"
KingKha escreveu:
With Triad gloves since minions can shock, is skitter bots still useful?
Minions can’t shock. Shock requires a source of lightning damage or something like The Three Dragons that allows another source of damage to shock.

10% chance to shock simply means non-critical strike sources of lightning damage that hit have a 10% chance to shock if the lightning damage meets the minimum shock threshold (1% targets max hp).

Then there is the difference in how much increased damage the enemy will take from an area shock (20%) vs hit. With effectiveness, Skitterbots will shock for 23-24% increased damage taken. That would require a single hit of lightning damage to do 184,000 - 192,000. This isn’t dps; it’s a single hit. Our zombies aren’t doing even close to that per hit.
"
"
OberstGruber escreveu:

You write :

Option Slamming

Ah yes, you're right...sorry. I'll need to figure out what exactly they are doing. I've never done slam myself.

Another error: When you do this beastcraft you have to hit 2x 50:50 chance :-(
First fifty fifty is getting the right prefix. You can get +1 gem lvl OR Cast on Melee Kill...
Second fifty fifty is removing the right suffix. It can remove your craft OR remove your maim...

:-(

Trying both crafting methodes for about 11 ex now :-(

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional