[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Miqui escreveu:
How good is delve?
We can go at 1000 depth?

600 is easy on 5L
700-850 is okay with 6L and def stuff like indomitable army
950 is limit imo but there are few guys past 1100
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Necromancer&item=The-Baron&skill=Raise-Zombie&keystone=Mindless-Aggression,Unnatural-Strength,Bone-Barrier&mindepthsolo=1100&sort=depth-solo
Última edição por ActiveSlay em 20 de out de 2019 08:16:51
/
Última edição por YrasBY em 20 de out de 2019 13:47:33
22 divine jewel always shit :D
"
Miqui escreveu:
How good is delve?

We can go at 1000 depth?
There is an entire section dedicated to deep delving. Please read that first.
"
Miqui escreveu:
How good is delve?

We can go at 1000 depth?

Right now my necro is at 1k. THeorycrafting for it to push further, however it may be with ES/Hp version not using saqawals.
"
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
i've been thinking of a full CI version using that on the AG, that should add a TON of more ES. Any thoughts of that?
I wouldn't try CI.
- Your base life will be 1, so we would get 0 ES from Spirit Offering.
- We have enough life as is to combat any chaos damage, so chaos immune is QoL, not a necessity, and you had to sacrifice 6-7k life to obtain it.
- Minions can't leech us ES

You would probably only get 300-400 ES 100-200 (can’t calculate SO ES) from the helm, but you would also get a large chunk of armour when combined with a granite flask. PoB shows me getting ~2300 armour out of the deal which is an additional 3% physical resistance.

Yeah late night derp for sure. Added the helm to my AG cause fuck it for actual numbers. This is what i got with 1200 Str not using megniord vise.

Pre helm: 3242 armour 8394 ES 17983 flask

Post helm 3777 armour 9038 ES 19848 flask

Note this is with my ES shenanigans for deeper delves (Moustache_servantspawner). Seems worth it for suriviability. The armour itself adds about 1k Vaal molten shell HP which is nice for delve.
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
Right now my necro is at 1k. THeorycrafting for it to push further, however it may be with ES/Hp version not using saqawals.
Do you have more difficulty with survivability or dps in deep delves? For dps chaos conversion should be the highest possible dps. If you need more survivability, just change your gloves to Shaper's Touch and keep everything else the same. Actually, I see you currently have that setup with Geofri's + Soul Tether which will definitely increase your eHP, but without Seqawal's it will affect the rest of your build. Let us know how it turns out. ;)

Also, it's a very small change, but you since you are pathing to the right, "Energy Shield and Mana Regeneration" instead of "Spell Damage" would add 14 base ES scaling to ~70 depending on your increased ES.

"
Qlidascope escreveu:
The armour itself adds about 1k Vaal molten shell HP which is nice for delve.
Works even better with your Soul Ripper.
Última edição por Aldonés em 20 de out de 2019 17:25:37
Killed Uelder in 1:10 with this build(tank variant). I can smell that nerf coming this way.
I know this is not trade topic but WTB well rolled Lethal Pride, got 8-10 exa to spend.
Thanks OP for the comprehensive guide! I am one of those casuals that leech off and rely on the community for well made builds like this and do I know a good guide when I see one.

Thanks alot to op and everyone that contributed to the guide, learned alot bout the game and summomer in general.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional