[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
are you thinking of the 10% mana aura being warbanner? And also not sure if i already made this clear, i will add the cyclone & watchers eye to the physical version in the future, however i'm so beat these days. Streaming is alot harder than people make it seem ^^
Yeah, the 10% aura is War Banner. One of the major perks of chaos conversion in my opinion is being able to drop War Banner while still increasing dps. And I very much understand the difficulty you're in. There are so many ways people are playing, you cannot cater to them all.

Gosh, I just remembered I wanted to look into Mask of the Tribunal for AG’s helm. It should be easy enough to get him to 900 strength, granting a 56% increased defenses aura. I’m not entirely sure it’s worth losing the offensive helm though.

i've been thinking of a full CI version using that on the AG, that should add a TON of more ES. Any thoughts of that?
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
"
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
are you thinking of the 10% mana aura being warbanner? And also not sure if i already made this clear, i will add the cyclone & watchers eye to the physical version in the future, however i'm so beat these days. Streaming is alot harder than people make it seem ^^
Yeah, the 10% aura is War Banner. One of the major perks of chaos conversion in my opinion is being able to drop War Banner while still increasing dps. And I very much understand the difficulty you're in. There are so many ways people are playing, you cannot cater to them all.

Gosh, I just remembered I wanted to look into Mask of the Tribunal for AG’s helm. It should be easy enough to get him to 900 strength, granting a 56% increased defenses aura. I’m not entirely sure it’s worth losing the offensive helm though.

i've been thinking of a full CI version using that on the AG, that should add a TON of more ES. Any thoughts of that?

Ran a few numbers based off my build. Not really invested in ES heavily.

With Shaper's touch, I have a base of 1890 ES
2786 with Clarity watcher's eye
5139 with Clarity eye, and Spirit offering.
With 1200 STR (and no local sources of additional AG str) AG with Mask would give me: 5487 ES.
With 1600 STR - 5604 ES

Adding in Discipline to this mix gives me around 6267 ES without Mask, 6855 ES with a 1600 str based mask, and 6708 ES with a 1200 str based mask.

You would also have more armor, and more evasion for what that's worth.

Numbers are a bit underwhelming IMO unless the rest of your gear is heavily invested in flat ES.
Última edição por Breken em 19 de out de 2019 16:39:55
"
wustenfuchs escreveu:

any advice on upgrades? 1503 str 17 zombie 3 golem(carrion chaos stone)

also want to remove portal and fit in additional aura but not sure what to use

you can start converting your amulet into either T3 talismen for % attributes or T1 for +1 zombie. You can also look into +1 socketed gems on boots and run 3 auras in the boots with a purity of elements watchers eye ^^
"
rolandojuantamad escreveu:
"
"
Qlidascope escreveu:

after seeing my AG die to depth 472 Aul and losing kingmaker, i said fuckit I dont need the offensive helm. I gave my AG Masked of Stitched Demon and crafted him an elder chest with regen and "gain 10% of life as ES". now he has at least 12% life regen. didnt notice the loss of dps. Zombies are usually out of his aura range because of feeding frenzy :)

Yeah it doesn't get better in deep delves, i started loosing him consistently at 800+ At some point just despawn him, your life is worth less than his if he is well geared :P
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
I wouldn't try CI.
- Your base life will be 1, so we would get 0 ES from Spirit Offering.
- We have enough life as is to combat any chaos damage, so chaos immune is QoL, not a necessity, and you had to sacrifice 6-7k life to obtain it.
- Minions can't leech us ES

You would probably only get 300-400 ES 100-200 (can’t calculate SO ES) from the helm, but you would also get a large chunk of armour when combined with a granite flask. PoB shows me getting ~2300 armour out of the deal which is an additional 3% physical resistance.
Última edição por Aldonés em 19 de out de 2019 17:40:11
How much does it cost, in avarage, to run this build in blight nowadays? I'm new and don't know if I can go for this right now hahahaha.
Hey thanks for the build, I've been playing it for a day or two now and have been having quite a bit of fun with it. My only problem is with the Commander of Darkness ascendancy node. It doesn't seem to actually be giving me any elemental resistances when I have Flesh and Stone/Aspect of the Avian up. Is the increase hidden or am I missing something? I can't really find any up to date information about this specific problem online so if anybody has some insight that would be great. Thanks
"
loganwt escreveu:
Hey thanks for the build, I've been playing it for a day or two now and have been having quite a bit of fun with it. My only problem is with the Commander of Darkness ascendancy node. It doesn't seem to actually be giving me any elemental resistances when I have Flesh and Stone/Aspect of the Avian up. Is the increase hidden or am I missing something? I can't really find any up to date information about this specific problem online so if anybody has some insight that would be great. Thanks
Flesh and Stone doesn’t affect you, and the Aspect is a buff, not an aura. Check out page 250 for more info.

"
hugomaestrelo escreveu:
How much does it cost, in avarage, to run this build in blight nowadays? I'm new and don't know if I can go for this right now hahahaha.
Look at the gear and price check it yourself.
Última edição por Aldonés em 19 de out de 2019 23:22:40
"
"
loganwt escreveu:
Flesh and Stone doesn’t affect you, and the Aspect is a buff, not an aura. Check out page 250 for more info.

Oh okay, that's a little confusing but I think I understand now. Thanks alot.
How good is delve?

We can go at 1000 depth?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional