3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
I have, in fact, played with CWDT and Lightning Warp. I'm currently leveling a novel build idea that requires 1 specific unique item to work and my early play used that. I don't recommend it, however. When it procs, it will target on where your mouse cursor is, if you are spawning minions on top of the boss, then you warp to the boss. This resulted in several near death moments for the build, which I am proud to say has had only 4 deaths! 1 when I had to leave the PC suddenly to help someone, and 3 times when I fell asleep! I'm unfortunately dealing with the flu right now and combined with the cold medicine I like, I tend to fall asleep when gaming... The build is very easy to use, just one button for the main, and then 3 for Vaal abilities. I am still waiting for some feedback from WoD on it, although I've already streamlined it quite a bit from what I sent him a few days ago. It started out as a potential Baron build, and I've still the original PoB, if you want to check it out let me know and I'll PM you the pastebin.

Lightning Warp in CWDT? Sounds like a good way to die ;) Was thinking of using it with out CWDT. Warp in, Warp out. Wax on, wax off. That kind of thing. Pair it with the Less Duration gem to speed up the warps if memory serves me right.

Ah, yea, there seems be a nasty flu bug or something going around here too. Been so blegh last 3 days from it(gotta love going through hot and cold spells + upset stomach and being noxious).

Feel free to DM me the pastebin if you want! Can look it over and see if anything in particular sticks out!

Might do my usual 'leveling guide/tree' for the current WoD build when I get a chance too.

"
Guru1619 escreveu:
"
I have, in fact, played with CWDT and Lightning Warp. I'm currently leveling a novel build idea that requires 1 specific unique item to work and my early play used that. I don't recommend it, however. When it procs, it will target on where your mouse cursor is, if you are spawning minions on top of the boss, then you warp to the boss. This resulted in several near death moments for the build, which I am proud to say has had only 4 deaths! 1 when I had to leave the PC suddenly to help someone, and 3 times when I fell asleep! I'm unfortunately dealing with the flu right now and combined with the cold medicine I like, I tend to fall asleep when gaming... The build is very easy to use, just one button for the main, and then 3 for Vaal abilities. I am still waiting for some feedback from WoD on it, although I've already streamlined it quite a bit from what I sent him a few days ago. It started out as a potential Baron build, and I've still the original PoB, if you want to check it out let me know and I'll PM you the pastebin.

Lightning Warp in CWDT? Sounds like a good way to die ;) Was thinking of using it with out CWDT. Warp in, Warp out. Wax on, wax off. That kind of thing. Pair it with the Less Duration gem to speed up the warps if memory serves me right.

Ah, yea, there seems be a nasty flu bug or something going around here too. Been so blegh last 3 days from it(gotta love going through hot and cold spells + upset stomach and being noxious).

Feel free to DM me the pastebin if you want! Can look it over and see if anything in particular sticks out!

Might do my usual 'leveling guide/tree' for the current WoD build when I get a chance too.

Yeah, I liked it at first, but then started nearly dying because of it! I got rid of that quickly, believe me.
"
Guru1619 escreveu:

Got
Indisponível
but chromas havent been kind to me for getting 4 B for skele set up. May try dropping Minion Instability on the tree and Infernal Legion Gem from Skele set up for an increased duration gem if i can get 3B1R...

Just checking to see if you are aware of the "other way" to off-colour stuff: use Jewellers Orbs in the Crafting Bench. (I think that the chance of rolling a Blue Socket on gear without an ES defence is about 10% meaning your chances of 4 Blues from a single Chrome is about 1 in 10,000.)

(if you have the Jeweller's Orbs and the Crafting formulas)
Use the "at least n blue sockets" feature of the Bench after setting the number of sockets to n (n is generally determined by how many Chromes that you have to spend)
Then increase the number of sockets by 1 and see if the new one is Blue. If not, reduce the number of sockets by 1 (the Bench will remove the new socket leaving you with the original Blues). Repeat the process until you have the desired Blues, or run out of Jeweller's Orbs or patience.

The Crafting Bench formulas can be found in the Delve - perhaps still out of reach for a level 45 Character, but fairly reachable (RNG aside) if you have other, more advanced Characters.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
"
walkjohn55 escreveu:

Just checking to see if you are aware of the "other way" to off-colour stuff: use Jewellers Orbs in the Crafting Bench. (I think that the chance of rolling a Blue Socket on gear without an ES defence is about 10% meaning your chances of 4 Blues from a single Chrome is about 1 in 10,000.)

(if you have the Jeweller's Orbs and the Crafting formulas)
Use the "at least n blue sockets" feature of the Bench after setting the number of sockets to n (n is generally determined by how many Chromes that you have to spend)
Then increase the number of sockets by 1 and see if the new one is Blue. If not, reduce the number of sockets by 1 (the Bench will remove the new socket leaving you with the original Blues). Repeat the process until you have the desired Blues, or run out of Jeweller's Orbs or patience.

The Crafting Bench formulas can be found in the Delve - perhaps still out of reach for a level 45 Character, but fairly reachable (RNG aside) if you have other, more advanced Characters.

Yea, i know of this, I just don't have the delve recipes for 4 Socket yet. Think I have 2 or 3 Sockets max at the moment. Niko hasn't been wanting to spawn so i can get more Azurite to delve with and find the right nodes needed for them.

Thank's for the suggestion though and will probably end up doing this if i keep using the helm!
Played a little bit around sockets and links, and now I'm wondering, does "Herald of Thunder" not affect our minions?
"
Firderis escreveu:
Played a little bit around sockets and links, and now I'm wondering, does "Herald of Thunder" not affect our minions?

Edit: Misread the question, and was talking about Wrath not Hearald of Thunder. Answer is no, it only affects you since it's an applied buff and not an Aura.
Última edição por MasterZoen em 1 de out de 2019 10:40:23
Hello Wrecker of days :)
Just been having a blast with the build as always!
spent my ex on an ok 6l chest since zombies ruin all in a 4 link.
added spectors and phantasms. Soooooooo awesome!
What are the best spectres to take advantage of phys and hatred in the zombie link? I went with frost sentinels because why not?
It's just unfair and I am cheating at this point LOL.
Have it all set up as you suggest and it just destroys.
My bro and I run blights with dual necros and there is no fight, just keeping up with lag and profit.

So PS4, I love your tree, but was looking to experiment.
Yeah I went insane.
I self cast arc which is ridiculously OP even after all the nerfs and crying.
I use flame dash because I love it.
I run Zombies in a 5 link with spectres. Still looking for that 6 link and the loot for it to get phantasms back in.
I run SRS totem in a 3 link.
I run Skeletons in a 4 with from dust. Vaal of course for boss Qol
I picked up the helm that has lv22 blasphemy so I freed up 2 gems for animate guardian and animate weapon. I will have to tinker with loot filter to get identified items to show up because it's to cumbersome to have to Id then drop then raise. Loving animate guardian, he is tanked up with your tree!
I am having a blast with both variants and my friend is loving it too!
He got 2 ex in a blight map and he is shopping for a 6 link now.
I am 85 on PC, 89 on PS4 and rarely die, in fact can't remember when I died last. Think some lame rubberbanding in the delve and a desync.
It's going slow because I have an Assassin to feed as well, man Venom Gyre with plague bearer is FUN! Fastest character I've made, think he hits like 120% when buffed.
Interestingly I have not fully ascended and am looking forward to the extra resists to immortalize my minions! just need 2 more trials.

Thanks for the good times my friend!
Also on PS4 I run 3 life flasks and 2 atziris because I don't need mana and I can't click more than 2 flasks at a time because buttons ;)

I think the best meme from this league is running into a pack of mosters, hearing the shatter and suddenly I am surrounded by phantasms!!! LOL GREAT TIMES!!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Última edição por GrunkleBob em 1 de out de 2019 12:17:00
Do you deliberately use sub optimal stuff and 100% random rares, or is it accidental?
Hey Everyone!

So, just a little pointless story here. (I'll respond to posts shortly.)

PoE has basically been my only game I've played since I discovered it. I've put 61 days and 18 hours into console and 2200 hours on PC. I know those aren't huge #s (though they are for me). But they are huge numbers for never having made a 6 link. I've had some drop, but I've never crafted it. Welp! I finally did it last night. It took a few hundred fusings over a few sessions, but it worked :). So I'm all excited to FINALLY have an "earned" six-link...and
this is how I get rewarded:
TONS of extra damage and Temporal Chains. If these mods were with the Phoenix or Hydra? No problem. But the Chimera?...Let's just say things didn't go so well ;). PoE said, "Hey Wrecker! Nice 6-link! F*%$ YOU!"
So then I says to the guy ;):
https://imgur.com/iVhMfdz

"Nah uh, Girl Friend! I'm going to shove this 6-link so far up your wazoo that you'll...I don't know...feel bad..I guess...

And I did.

The End.

So this pointless story comes with a mediocre ending and a smile on my face. I got humbled, revenge, and a 6-link. Good talk.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
see now that is a story I like, direct, to the point, plot twist and a happy ending lol

I tried to fight being a necro this league... i TRIIIIIIIIEEEEED and finally gave in 10 days later I am a happy necro smashing the crap out of anything that dares be near a minion on the screen (and a bit off the screen too!) just working my way through the atlas, trying to better my gear and generally loving being stood at the back telling minions wha to do

love your story, love your guides (even though and running diffferent builds) and generally a HUUUUGE thanks to Wrecker for all he does for us newbie players :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional