3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

This fricking build. Any map under T9 I just walk through. I mean, I can have my left hand in my pants and my right hand on the mouse and never click a button.

This build just keeps getting better and better.

Zombie on!
Última edição por Pip_n_Tip em 2 de out de 2019 01:58:19
Spoiler
"
Wrecker_of_Days escreveu:
Hey Everyone!

So, just a little pointless story here. (I'll respond to posts shortly.)

PoE has basically been my only game I've played since I discovered it. I've put 61 days and 18 hours into console and 2200 hours on PC. I know those aren't huge #s (though they are for me). But they are huge numbers for never having made a 6 link. I've had some drop, but I've never crafted it. Welp! I finally did it last night. It took a few hundred fusings over a few sessions, but it worked :). So I'm all excited to FINALLY have an "earned" six-link...and
this is how I get rewarded:
TONS of extra damage and Temporal Chains. If these mods were with the Phoenix or Hydra? No problem. But the Chimera?...Let's just say things didn't go so well ;). PoE said, "Hey Wrecker! Nice 6-link! F*%$ YOU!"
So then I says to the guy ;):
https://imgur.com/iVhMfdz

"Nah uh, Girl Friend! I'm going to shove this 6-link so far up your wazoo that you'll...I don't know...feel bad..I guess...

And I did.

The End.

So this pointless story comes with a mediocre ending and a smile on my face. I got humbled, revenge, and a 6-link. Good talk.

XD Nice and congrats on crafting your first 6 link! Gotta love that warm and fuzzy feeling... Till map mods decide to trample it to death anyways. ;)
Thanks again to everyone being so helpful to each other.

"
"
Guru1619 escreveu:
Spoiler
Welp it's been a while since I've been here. Really interesting changes to the whole build since i last played as well!

Just hit 45 so by all means take this with a grain of salt:

I tried and tried to get CWDT to proc often and actually hit anything to proc EE, I couldn't do it. To squishy to survive it. Swapped to self cast lightning ball and that made it a lot smoother, stayed at max range/offscreen. That being said! Either needs GMP as has been suggested or increased area of effect gem to really shine i feel.

Has anyone tried this with Lightning Warp? Movement skill + lightning damage in an aoe. (Plan to try this at some point my self)

At the moment plan on going for the Fortify Boots + Shield Charge/WW setup and a Summon Holy Relic like the old build used to. Currently using Shield Charge with out fortify and super tanky as long as Summon Holy Relic buff is up so not sure why that got dropped for the CWDT setup.

Basically Charge in to proc EE and Holy Relic Buff, spam skele's till Holy Relic is about to drop than charge out/next pack and repeat. Honestly don't even need to summon skele's can just charge through enemies for EE then let Zombies mow em down. Keep Vaal Skele's for bosses/blights/etc.

Got
but chromas havent been kind to me for getting 4 B for skele set up. May try dropping Minion Instability on the tree and Infernal Legion Gem from Skele set up for an increased duration gem if i can get 3B1R...

Also if you check my character, I need to start getting resist gear so i don't get nuked during blights/bosses but
are so good for lvling!
Hey Guru1619. Always a pleasure :). Ya, GGG made some big minion changes! I like what you've done! Did you use Shield Charge last league or Cyclone?
"
"
MasterZoen escreveu:
"
Firderis escreveu:
Played a little bit around sockets and links, and now I'm wondering, does "Herald of Thunder" not affect our minions?

Edit: Misread the question, and was talking about Wrath not Hearald of Thunder. Answer is no, it only affects you since it's an applied buff and not an Aura.
Hey Firderis. MasterZoen is correct. Not everything that reserves mana is an aura. The Heralds are just buffs to caster.
"
"
GrunkleBob escreveu:
Spoiler
Hello Wrecker of days :)
Just been having a blast with the build as always!
spent my ex on an ok 6l chest since zombies ruin all in a 4 link.
added spectors and phantasms. Soooooooo awesome!
What are the best spectres to take advantage of phys and hatred in the zombie link? I went with frost sentinels because why not?
It's just unfair and I am cheating at this point LOL.
Have it all set up as you suggest and it just destroys.
My bro and I run blights with dual necros and there is no fight, just keeping up with lag and profit.

So PS4, I love your tree, but was looking to experiment.
Yeah I went insane.
I self cast arc which is ridiculously OP even after all the nerfs and crying.
I use flame dash because I love it.
I run Zombies in a 5 link with spectres. Still looking for that 6 link and the loot for it to get phantasms back in.
I run SRS totem in a 3 link.
I run Skeletons in a 4 with from dust. Vaal of course for boss Qol
I picked up the helm that has lv22 blasphemy so I freed up 2 gems for animate guardian and animate weapon. I will have to tinker with loot filter to get identified items to show up because it's to cumbersome to have to Id then drop then raise. Loving animate guardian, he is tanked up with your tree!
I am having a blast with both variants and my friend is loving it too!
He got 2 ex in a blight map and he is shopping for a 6 link now.
I am 85 on PC, 89 on PS4 and rarely die, in fact can't remember when I died last. Think some lame rubberbanding in the delve and a desync.
It's going slow because I have an Assassin to feed as well, man Venom Gyre with plague bearer is FUN! Fastest character I've made, think he hits like 120% when buffed.
Interestingly I have not fully ascended and am looking forward to the extra resists to immortalize my minions! just need 2 more trials.

Thanks for the good times my friend!
Also on PS4 I run 3 life flasks and 2 atziris because I don't need mana and I can't click more than 2 flasks at a time because buttons ;)

I think the best meme from this league is running into a pack of mosters, hearing the shatter and suddenly I am surrounded by phantasms!!! LOL GREAT TIMES!!
Ha ha ha. Thanks GrunkleBob. Love the post (as always). Those are some cool modifications. I love the idea of getting as many minions out there as possible. Are you equipping your Guardian with anything specific?

To answer your question about spectres, I just pick the enemies I like/hate the most. I don't really aim for optimal. I like the Kativa Heralds in Act 10 and goats. But not the mage goats. The melee ones that jump. But like everyone else has suggested, there are better ones out there...but more fun...proably not ;).

Thanks for the post.
"
"
DamageIncorporated escreveu:
Do you deliberately use sub optimal stuff and 100% random rares, or is it accidental?
Hey DamageIncorporated. I use Rare Only out of personal preference. I like the possibility that any drop can be an improvement to my gear. It's fun to not need anything specific to go crazy and have fun.

I really like SSF but I also like selling stuff. So I enjoy equipping only what the games drops for me while I use the currency I get from selling (which isn't much on console) to improve what I have (if it's worth it).

I only play each character I have for an hour or two each week. If something great drops, I'll equip it for sure. But I'm fine with mediocre. It's good for people to see that they can clear the atlas with whichever guide with sub-par gear. They'll obviously know it can perform better with more investment if they cared to do so.

So no, it's not accidental...nor on purpose :). It's just what's dropped with the time I have. But it works...which is the point of my guide design anyway.

What skills have you used for Blight and enjoyed?
"
"
0nyX escreveu:
Spoiler
see now that is a story I like, direct, to the point, plot twist and a happy ending lol

I tried to fight being a necro this league... i TRIIIIIIIIEEEEED and finally gave in 10 days later I am a happy necro smashing the crap out of anything that dares be near a minion on the screen (and a bit off the screen too!) just working my way through the atlas, trying to better my gear and generally loving being stood at the back telling minions wha to do

love your story, love your guides (even though and running diffferent builds) and generally a HUUUUGE thanks to Wrecker for all he does for us newbie players :)
Hey 0nyX! You can't fight the Necro...just...give...in.

Thank you for your kindness (as always). Thank you :).

What have you run this league?
"
"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:
Spoiler
This fricking build. Any map under T9 I just walk through. I mean, I can have my left hand in my pants and my right hand on the mouse and never click a button.

This build just keeps getting better and better.

Zombie on!

:) Zombie On.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Thanks again to everyone being so helpful to each other.
"
"
0nyX escreveu:
Spoiler
see now that is a story I like, direct, to the point, plot twist and a happy ending lol

I tried to fight being a necro this league... i TRIIIIIIIIEEEEED and finally gave in 10 days later I am a happy necro smashing the crap out of anything that dares be near a minion on the screen (and a bit off the screen too!) just working my way through the atlas, trying to better my gear and generally loving being stood at the back telling minions wha to do

love your story, love your guides (even though and running diffferent builds) and generally a HUUUUGE thanks to Wrecker for all he does for us newbie players :)
Hey 0nyX! You can't fight the Necro...just...give...in.

Thank you for your kindness (as always). Thank you :).

What have you run this league?

I started with a freezing pulse totem heirophant and honestly that pretty much decimates a LOT of stuff for useing 2 keys and really bad gear lol

Then I gave in, the necro claimed me!!! so I decided to make a necro build & now Necro_shugo has now become my char of choice for the remainder of the league although my setup slightly different to yours

https://pastebin.com/CzBYNSV9

I am using skitterbots+ infernal legion for the chills,shock & a little fire damage as they are immortal lol :)
cwdt for IC and vulnerability (may change that to temporal)

So currently run with 11 zombie, 12 skeles, 2 carion golem, 2 skitterbots and 4 spectres (2 carnage chief and 2 host chief) which give near permanent frenzy and power charges :)

My gear probably needs a good tweaking but it all working great atm in t12 maps atm so no rush to make any drastic changes yet :)

as always huge thanks to you wrecker, you made a PoE addict outta me lol
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Hey!

So, I rolled this build, and here is my experience so far. First of all, I'm not an experienced player, I have just two other characters than this.

So, the leveling was a cakewalk. I'm playing casually, just a few hours on every other day, but I managed to finish a whole Act during every of my short(ish) play sessions. So it took me about 15 hours to reach the endgame. I did every quest, and did and successfully defeated every Blight encounters. I didn't need to pay for any leveling gear, dropped stuff was more than enough even to do the 3rd lab run before Act 10.

Since I didn't spend a coin, I got 2 ex worth of crap to sell after Act 10. So, for the 2 ex I bought some interesting stuff:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mitbanomen/characters?characterName=Gobbihilda

Take a look at the helm, the body armor and the boots. The helm basically turned skeletons to 6L with phantasms.

With this I can run alched yellows easily. Haven't tried red maps yet. I think I will grind for more money to buy or for find the other gear pieces. I should focus on life and + minions after this investment.

So, I can tell, the build was viable so far, and it can definitely handle content in just dropped rares, or anything that you can afford or want to have. There is no need to aim for specific (mostly overpriced) items.
"
Ha ha ha. Thanks GrunkleBob. Love the post (as always). Those are some cool modifications. I love the idea of getting as many minions out there as possible. Are you equipping your Guardian with anything specific?

To answer your question about spectres, I just pick the enemies I like/hate the most. I don't really aim for optimal. I like the Kativa Heralds in Act 10 and goats. But not the mage goats. The melee ones that jump. But like everyone else has suggested, there are better ones out there...but more fun...proably not ;).

Yes, I have kitava heralds on PS4, I heard the ball they launch is pure phys so I figured they would be best with the hatred setup.
I was going to grab one of each, a kitava, flame, frost and some other 4th thing because they just destroy and distract and it let's me continue to run around screaming "I'm gonna die!!!" LOL

Hit the wall on PS4 last night, it is T9 maps, the blight is impossible, slide show and no input, I just die. One second I am in far right corner, the next I am in top left in a lava pool and dead. Oh well, grind 90 on white maps, final ascend and call it a success. Haven't died since early delve and died 4 times in a row to blight lag. feels sad man.

But PC is rollin strong and its 12-15 hours of Friday night bliss with delivery pizza and my bro at my side! I'm blessed my wife puts up with me :)
If I could only get her to play, but her anxiety meter pegs when she watches me...

Oh yeah, guardian, NOPE just whatever looked good on the ground.
Your tree is the secret to this build, it makes ALL minions near immortal.
When I resurrect, ALL my minions are standing there like "Where did you go"!!!
Oh yeah, I put GRAVEPACT on my amulet since we never get near it. 5% chance for double damage :) Went Mon'Truegles on my PC and got zombies up so I have 5 now. I did this because I read a LOT of guides and this guy was saying he was sick of 6 zombies working the boss and 6 standing around because they can't get in, so I'll try it. Still new so we will see... TONIGHT!!
I figure 5000 health (60k now), 25% extra resists for elemental weakness, double damage and 25% size can't hurt right? PLUS... EXPLOSIONS!

I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Última edição por GrunkleBob em 4 de out de 2019 10:16:23
"
0nyX escreveu:

So currently run with 11 zombie, 12 skeles, 2 carion golem, 2 skitterbots and 4 spectres (2 carnage chief and 2 host chief) which give near permanent frenzy and power charges :)

Wait...I'm semi-new..do the buffs from 2 carrion golems stack?? I'm using 2 golems too, the stone and carrion.
And also using (trying it out) animated gaurdian in place of the CWDT with phase run and such.

Zombie on!
"
mitbanomen escreveu:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mitbanomen/characters?characterName=Gobbihilda

Take a look at the helm, the body armor and the boots. The helm basically turned skeletons to 6L with phantasms.

I literally drooled when I read your helm! Holy shit, it's like an 8 link for zombies and skelies!
Think I will keep an eye out for that!

I can honestly say that you can make a call on minion life or minion damage in your zombie setup. Replace one with specters and I think you'll flip out like the rest of us! I would say life, because zombies never die. AND the specters will use all those sweet zombie supports as well;)

Party on Exile!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
GrunkleBob escreveu:
"
mitbanomen escreveu:

I literally drooled when I read your helm! Holy shit, it's like an 8 link for zombies and skelies!
Think I will keep an eye out for that!

I can honestly say that you can make a call on minion life or minion damage in your zombie setup. Replace one with specters and I think you'll flip out like the rest of us! I would say life, because zombies never die. AND the specters will use all those sweet zombie supports as well;)

Party on Exile!

Thanks, I'm gonna try that. I think phanta gem is not the best choice, because their life just burn out without a kaboom. What do you suggest?
"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:
"
0nyX escreveu:

Wait...I'm semi-new..do the buffs from 2 carrion golems stack?? I'm using 2 golems too, the stone and carrion.
And also using (trying it out) animated gaurdian in place of the CWDT with phase run and such.

Zombie on!

I basically use 2 as they hit like a frikkin truck but ofc you can use carrion + 1 other golem (stone or chaos would be my 2nd golem choice)

most of my gear is semi-ok and has +xx% minion damage so my phys damage from all minions is decent, resists are capped but I think I could easily upgrade a fair bit from what I have atm but then the build smashes everything so far, so not commiting to anything better yet :)

I even threw phantasms into the mix earlier just for the hell of it whilst mapping, that was lol, 11 Zomb, 12 skele, 12 phant, 4 spectre, 2 carrion and 2 skitters just tearing around like mad minions :D
~ If it moves, kill it ~

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional