3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
GrunkleBob escreveu:

THANK YOU!!!
I bought one of those sweet helms myself :)

Found an exalt. Ran right out to the store and also bought me one of these helms.
Just saying. :)
Well I use a more physical version of necro build but probably runs similar to this beuaty of a build by wrecker

Dropped a couple of ex's from blighted maps so finally managed to grab a half decent body armor :)

not sure what to upgrade next tbh as pretty happy with my gear overall, obviously could be better but definitely could be worse lol

I just been using phantasms for even faster killing whilst mapping as I want to finish atlas this weekend and try and get to the 24 challenge mark just for the portal effects (free mtx is free after all)

I enjoy reading this thread as so much contribution and ideas of things to try :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Última edição por 0nyX em 8 de out de 2019 18:19:00
"
0nyX escreveu:

not sure what to upgrade next tbh as pretty happy with my gear overall, obviously could be better but definitely could be worse lol

That's some purty decent chest armour. +1 maim. Like it. Think that is next on my list.

I see you run dual convokers. I'm struggling with wand/shield -vs- wand/wand. Not sure which direction. Losing a shield (any shield) would mean losing out on some pretty important life/survivability for me right now.

...and dropping the CWDT/phase run/desecrate/etc for 4 very nasty spectres...perhaps my dps high enough for a while.
Something I didn't understand yet, why do we use the "vaal"-version of the skeletons? In my opinion, as a HC player, I lose a little bit of my "meat shield", if I don't have the speed to kill enemies fast enough to collect souls for it. Instead to instant have the opportunity to cast skeletons to protect me.

I mostly play really carefuly, so the refresh rate for my "vaal" skeletons aren't up at the same speed I progress through maps.
"
Firderis escreveu:
Something I didn't understand yet, why do we use the "vaal"-version of the skeletons? In my opinion, as a HC player, I lose a little bit of my "meat shield", if I don't have the speed to kill enemies fast enough to collect souls for it. Instead to instant have the opportunity to cast skeletons to protect me.

I mostly play really carefuly, so the refresh rate for my "vaal" skeletons aren't up at the same speed I progress through maps.

The vaal version grants you both versions of the skill - summon skeletons and vaal summon skeletons.
Vaal summon skeletons is often used in more difficult situations, bosses, breaches, legions, basically anything you might personally find challenging.
You'll fill the souls plenty of times during mapping. In blight encounters I can summon them at least twice if I feel like it.
"
Fapmobile escreveu:

The vaal version grants you both versions of the skill - summon skeletons and vaal summon skeletons.

Thanks for the answer. May I ask what that exactly means? So I could summon "normal" skeletons (without collection souls) with the vaal version of the gem, and if I would have enough souls the gem decides to spawn the vaal-skeletons?
"
Firderis escreveu:
"
Fapmobile escreveu:

Thanks for the answer. May I ask what that exactly means? So I could summon "normal" skeletons (without collection souls) with the vaal version of the gem, and if I would have enough souls the gem decides to spawn the vaal-skeletons?

Sorta. The Vaal skeletons gem will give you 2 skills for your skill bar. One that summons the normal skeletons whenever you wish and one that releases your Vaal skeleton army at your discretion when your souls are full - which is VERY often. The souls build up quickly.

As the previous poster wrote; I use the vaal skeletons during bosses, rifts, blight encounters, etc. Whenever I need some extra umph. Just running through maps I hardly click it or need it.
"
I have 3 points to give away: I don't understand Spiritual Command: Increases and Reductions to Minion Attack Speed ​​also affect you, will it be useful to us? Is it better to choose Redemption? Go to something else ?. I doubt that I will get 2 more points, it is more than I have ever done. XVI before me. One barefoot zombie can't see :)
Pip_n_Tip:
So far it appears to me that the zombies never die ...
So, I removed Minion life from the 6L zombie and added Melee Physical Support ...
This is from the bulid from Multistrike Support ... They reach 1500 strong which gives them more zombies. For me this bulid is too expensive.

Sometimes I miss a quick escape. I have never come so high on my or so cheap equipment. I have died a few times, but I am not experienced in poe and I do not know the mechanics of the bosses. 94 lvl as never frustrated me. The only map mods I've tried is lack of mana :) Thank you for that. Please show how to develop the bulid for 5 more points.

Are you saying you cannot get a 6l chest armor? You can trade for a decent rare 6l chest for 25 chaos. I mean, if you are okay with trading to get one just to get your feet going. I guess I play "self-found" but I consider "self-found" to include exalted orbs.....which I then trade for something ultra cool.
:) Heh.

If I am trying to level, I never enter an arena or click on yellow strong boxes, or do legion encounters, or do Jun encounters....the list goes on & on. 'Cause the moment I am 2 bars away from level is the moment that yellow strong box is gonna freeze my ass for 2 minutes. Or the syndicate spawns 10 members right on top of me. The game KNOWS when you are trying to level. And it will pull out every surprise to try and stop you.
:)

As for passive points above 90? Just go where you need it. Probably look for +maximum life nodes or +minion life/damage nodes.

Zombie on!
I refunded 4 nodes, mostly minion life and one minion damage node.
Claimed the 2nd golem and could not be happier!
Now old stoney is giving me life and everyone is still happy.
Zombies are 10 over cap in resistance and +2 to max, And have 73000 health, I think they are fine :)
I will be taking all the nodes I sold as I level, I see this build capping at about 95 anyways, I usually lose interest or run out of league by then. I'm almost 91 so I will take the damage node back first!
Finally beat an exalted out of Cassia last night, looks the loot is starting to come in :) might be time for some 35ms boots...
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Pip_n_Tip - I answer
It is possible that I wrote incomprehensibly, I do not know the language well. I have a 6 L armor. I meant your skill set that it is based on a build that has at least 1500 strength and is a melee that this build is expensive. For now, I really like slowing down enemies, and because of the lack of experience of the bosses mechanics, I prefer to do it at a distance. Thank you for your answer.

It's all good. But no, my build (or W_o_D's build) is not based on strength. Whatsoever. No melee here except for the zombies.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional