3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
0nyX escreveu:

I basically use 2 as they hit like a frikkin truck but ofc you can use carrion + 1 other golem (stone or chaos would be my 2nd golem choice)

most of my gear is semi-ok and has +xx% minion damage so my phys damage from all minions is decent, resists are capped but I think I could easily upgrade a fair bit from what I have atm but then the build smashes everything so far, so not commiting to anything better yet :)

I even threw phantasms into the mix earlier just for the hell of it whilst mapping, that was lol, 11 Zomb, 12 skele, 12 phant, 4 spectre, 2 carrion and 2 skitters just tearing around like mad minions :D

Thanks Onyx. Yea I did some research after I posted and read that the buffs do not stack.
I also dropped animated guardian and am now using spectres based on the previous posts.
Going to stay with stone+carrion for now. Like the extra life regen until I get my life up.
"
"
0nyX escreveu:
Spoiler
I started with a freezing pulse totem heirophant and honestly that pretty much decimates a LOT of stuff for useing 2 keys and really bad gear lol

Then I gave in, the necro claimed me!!! so I decided to make a necro build & now Necro_shugo has now become my char of choice for the remainder of the league although my setup slightly different to yours

https://pastebin.com/CzBYNSV9

I am using skitterbots+ infernal legion for the chills,shock & a little fire damage as they are immortal lol :)
cwdt for IC and vulnerability (may change that to temporal)

So currently run with 11 zombie, 12 skeles, 2 carion golem, 2 skitterbots and 4 spectres (2 carnage chief and 2 host chief) which give near permanent frenzy and power charges :)

My gear probably needs a good tweaking but it all working great atm in t12 maps atm so no rush to make any drastic changes yet :)

as always huge thanks to you wrecker, you made a PoE addict outta me lol
Hey 0nyX. I've been thinking about Skitterbots for the shock. Do you find them invaluable? Sweet setup by the way.

And thank you :). I'm glad you're enjoying the game. I wish I made it. I'm happy to enable your addiction ;). You're very kind.
"
"
mitbanomen escreveu:
Spoiler
Hey!

So, I rolled this build, and here is my experience so far. First of all, I'm not an experienced player, I have just two other characters than this.

So, the leveling was a cakewalk. I'm playing casually, just a few hours on every other day, but I managed to finish a whole Act during every of my short(ish) play sessions. So it took me about 15 hours to reach the endgame. I did every quest, and did and successfully defeated every Blight encounters. I didn't need to pay for any leveling gear, dropped stuff was more than enough even to do the 3rd lab run before Act 10.

Since I didn't spend a coin, I got 2 ex worth of crap to sell after Act 10. So, for the 2 ex I bought some interesting stuff:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mitbanomen/characters?characterName=Gobbihilda

Take a look at the helm, the body armor and the boots. The helm basically turned skeletons to 6L with phantasms.

With this I can run alched yellows easily. Haven't tried red maps yet. I think I will grind for more money to buy or for find the other gear pieces. I should focus on life and + minions after this investment.

So, I can tell, the build was viable so far, and it can definitely handle content in just dropped rares, or anything that you can afford or want to have. There is no need to aim for specific (mostly overpriced) items.
Hey mitbanomen! I appreciate the feedback! I'm glad you find the build easy to map with. I love your gear. You've done really well! As you said, that helmet is sweet.

Let me know what you think as you get to the center of the atlas. I appreciate feedback from players who have stuck with characters (whether they are new or experienced with PoE) right to the very end.

And great job getting 2Ex worth of stuff from the story! That's some nice RNG luck.

Thanks for the post.
"
"
GrunkleBob escreveu:
Spoiler
Yes, I have kitava heralds on PS4, I heard the ball they launch is pure phys so I figured they would be best with the hatred setup.
I was going to grab one of each, a kitava, flame, frost and some other 4th thing because they just destroy and distract and it let's me continue to run around screaming "I'm gonna die!!!" LOL

Hit the wall on PS4 last night, it is T9 maps, the blight is impossible, slide show and no input, I just die. One second I am in far right corner, the next I am in top left in a lava pool and dead. Oh well, grind 90 on white maps, final ascend and call it a success. Haven't died since early delve and died 4 times in a row to blight lag. feels sad man.

But PC is rollin strong and its 12-15 hours of Friday night bliss with delivery pizza and my bro at my side! I'm blessed my wife puts up with me :)
If I could only get her to play, but her anxiety meter pegs when she watches me...

Oh yeah, guardian, NOPE just whatever looked good on the ground.
Your tree is the secret to this build, it makes ALL minions near immortal.
When I resurrect, ALL my minions are standing there like "Where did you go"!!!
Oh yeah, I put GRAVEPACT on my amulet since we never get near it. 5% chance for double damage :) Went Mon'Truegles on my PC and got zombies up so I have 5 now. I did this because I read a LOT of guides and this guy was saying he was sick of 6 zombies working the boss and 6 standing around because they can't get in, so I'll try it. Still new so we will see... TONIGHT!!
I figure 5000 health (60k now), 25% extra resists for elemental weakness, double damage and 25% size can't hurt right? PLUS... EXPLOSIONS!

Ha ha, GrunkleBob. Awesome. Ya, spouses are pretty key to all this. Some blessings are in the small things in life, some in the big things in life...but they are everywhere.

The lag is rough. It's odd that a league that pushes minions can't handle minions. But, that's how GGG works. They do less than a week of Beta testing prior to launch. Crazy.

Thanks for the kind words and the update...EXPLOSIONS!
"
"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:
Spoiler
Wait...I'm semi-new..do the buffs from 2 carrion golems stack?? I'm using 2 golems too, the stone and carrion.
And also using (trying it out) animated gaurdian in place of the CWDT with phase run and such.

Zombie on!
Hey Pip_n_Tip,

I'm pretty sure I saw this answered already but my brain is quitting on me. So just to be sure...

Golem buffs do not stack. Only the highest of the same buff will be applied.

With the Carrion though, they will each get the bonus damage for themselves based on the # of minions around them.

I love the Stone Golem. That was the Golem this build used up until the Carrion golem came into existence.

Zombie on.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
So far it appears to me that the zombies never die. I think one time I was missing one zombie. This observation comes from T15 maps and one T16.

So, I removed Minion life from the 6L zombie and added Melee Physical Support. More phy damage = + more cold damage. Amirite?

Is there a better gem than this for this build? I've tried and leveled some of the standard other damage supports.

I figure there might be something I'm missing out on.

Zombie on!
"
mitbanomen escreveu:
Hey!

So, I rolled this build, and here is my experience so far. First of all, I'm not an experienced player, I have just two other characters than this.

So, the leveling was a cakewalk. I'm playing casually, just a few hours on every other day, but I managed to finish a whole Act during every of my short(ish) play sessions. So it took me about 15 hours to reach the endgame. I did every quest, and did and successfully defeated every Blight encounters. I didn't need to pay for any leveling gear, dropped stuff was more than enough even to do the 3rd lab run before Act 10.

Since I didn't spend a coin, I got 2 ex worth of crap to sell after Act 10. So, for the 2 ex I bought some interesting stuff:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mitbanomen/characters?characterName=Gobbihilda

Take a look at the helm, the body armor and the boots. The helm basically turned skeletons to 6L with phantasms.

With this I can run alched yellows easily. Haven't tried red maps yet. I think I will grind for more money to buy or for find the other gear pieces. I should focus on life and + minions after this investment.

So, I can tell, the build was viable so far, and it can definitely handle content in just dropped rares, or anything that you can afford or want to have. There is no need to aim for specific (mostly overpriced) items.

Dude you can afk low red maps with that gear. I have way less gear and running t12 right now
Última edição por Drizzt1990 em 7 de out de 2019 10:22:51
"
mitbanomen escreveu:

Thanks, I'm gonna try that. I think phanta gem is not the best choice, because their life just burn out without a kaboom. What do you suggest?

THANK YOU!!!
I bought one of those sweet helms myself :)

Edit: Phantasms ARE NOT minions, they are a leveling gimmick, you can set them free :) They are GREAT until maybe 85, maybe 90, but they lose their luster. I love them for the "I want as many distractions as I can have" effect. End Edit.

I put SRS (summon raging spirit) with the skellies. Self cast is a pain, but if you are just standing around waiting for stuff to die, why NOT throw a flaming skull or 10 in the mix?!?!
It's kinda their thing to deal fire damage and explode, so what a better combo?!

I also put animate guardian in with spectors and zombies now, he doesn't die either.

All this could be garbage and I may need every last gem I can get for shaper, BUT I cruised through an over ampd T14 and laughed at Izaro for final ascension. She may be one hell of a lab runner as well!

As soon as I saw I could get +1 zombie on an amulet, I jumped at your helm. With Mon'Treaguls grasp I have 5 bigger zombies and a little less lag. I lost my Gravepact anoint, but found out Redemption is cheaper and equally good.

EDIT: I just read the wiki on SRS, HATRED is NOT affected by -15% damage penalty and deals up to 36% physical as cold. you're welcome.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Última edição por GrunkleBob em 7 de out de 2019 15:02:02
"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:
So far it appears to me that the zombies never die. I think one time I was missing one zombie. This observation comes from T15 maps and one T16.

So, I removed Minion life from the 6L zombie and added Melee Physical Support. More phy damage = + more cold damage. Amirite?

Is there a better gem than this for this build? I've tried and leveled some of the standard other damage supports.

I figure there might be something I'm missing out on.

Zombie on!
Hey Pip_n_Tip,

Some of those guardian maps can roll pretty rough stuff. But if you just wanted pure damage of the Zombie Slam you'd likely look at: Zombies - Concentrated Effect - Minion Damage - Melee Physical - Ruthless - Hypothermia. That's ignoring all the negative aspects to the support gems.

But Melee Physical is the best replacement for what you're looking for in my opinion, so good call. Pulverise isn't bad either but Melee Physical helps both the Slam and the normal attacks.

Zombie on.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thanks again for the guide. Here's some of my progress for reference:

I noticed adding raise spectres into the same link with the zombies was a pretty good idea (as I saw someone else do), and then raising the chieftains that give frenzy/power charges (two separate monsters) to the zombies.

Currently trying to corrupt zombie gems to lv 21 so I can have 12 of them.
Sorry for slow reply, been trying to kick some kind of flu bug or something and playing wow classic heh.

Last league i played with both Shield Charge and Cyclone. Shield Charge is a little faster while Cyclone is smoother and not nearly as 'jarring'.

Thinking of using Cyclone-CwC-Increased AoE-Enfeeble just for a bigger Cyclone and Enffeeble area. Or dropping Inc AoE for SRS.

Still not sure I like the whole exploding Skele's yet to be honest. Really thinking about dropping Minion Instability and infernal legion because of Vaal Army not lasting that long during bosses with phases like Merveil or heck, even Kitava where you bounce between Boss and the Heart.

Will also probably go for the Golem Commander node eventually to be able to run a Stone Golem. Not to mention the juicy 70% increased golem buffs for only 4 Points!
Well...back to necro,Gladiator build is great but not this league,it will take place my standart buils.
Okay necro..doing great red elder&guards walk in the park like whole atlas center...hmm chimera was bad as allways never learn how to catch that guy.easiest minotaur ever.
Now only try get better gears and make my personal challenge record.
"
"
Fapmobile escreveu:
Spoiler
Thanks again for the guide. Here's some of my progress for reference:

I noticed adding raise spectres into the same link with the zombies was a pretty good idea (as I saw someone else do), and then raising the chieftains that give frenzy/power charges (two separate monsters) to the zombies.

Currently trying to corrupt zombie gems to lv 21 so I can have 12 of them.
You have some nice gear there Fapmobile! Sweet rolls.

Spectres are such fun. It just sucks replacing specific ones when they die. So good linking them to the zombie's defensiveness.

Good luck Vaaling your Zombmies.

Thanks for the thanks! You're very kind.
"
"
Guru1619 escreveu:
Spoiler
Sorry for slow reply, been trying to kick some kind of flu bug or something and playing wow classic heh.

Last league i played with both Shield Charge and Cyclone. Shield Charge is a little faster while Cyclone is smoother and not nearly as 'jarring'.

Thinking of using Cyclone-CwC-Increased AoE-Enfeeble just for a bigger Cyclone and Enffeeble area. Or dropping Inc AoE for SRS.

Still not sure I like the whole exploding Skele's yet to be honest. Really thinking about dropping Minion Instability and infernal legion because of Vaal Army not lasting that long during bosses with phases like Merveil or heck, even Kitava where you bounce between Boss and the Heart.

Will also probably go for the Golem Commander node eventually to be able to run a Stone Golem. Not to mention the juicy 70% increased golem buffs for only 4 Points!
Hey Guru. I really miss the Stone Golem as well :(. The sucky thing about revolving the tree around zombie survivability is how long it makes the skeletons last. I mean, it's ok cause the skeletons are just bonus damage...but there's always a secret part of me, that if I didn't have to cater to my symptoms, I'd just hold down Consecrated Path non-stop with my Meat Shield Zombies at my side. Maybe they'll smooth out that skill like they did Leap Slam...I'd likely still have skeletons...but probably only for the Vaal version.
"
"
Korpivaellus escreveu:
Spoiler
Well...back to necro,Gladiator build is great but not this league,it will take place my standart buils.
Okay necro..doing great red elder&guards walk in the park like whole atlas center...hmm chimera was bad as allways never learn how to catch that guy.easiest minotaur ever.
Now only try get better gears and make my personal challenge record.
Hey Korpivaellus,

Thanks for trying out my Trigger Happy build!

Great job on the Minotaur! He (or she) is the hardest one for me. I can't see anything.

Good luck with your challenges!

Annnnnd

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional