3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:
"
I see:) Thanks for helping this 71 year old geezer lol appreciate it!

Nice. Not far behind you.

Just FYI for all.
@Ball lightning & Arc self casting. I am now using Power Siphon and I love it. Both of my wands do a small bit of lightning damage for EE and I have Summon Holy Relic that procs off Power Siphon. Healing for me and minions.
The animation is also much easier/faster than ball or arc.

Zombie on!

Interesting, I'm liking the culling strike, I'll look into it.
Hey Pip, I think you hid your characters, I couldn't see them on your profile.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Última edição por GrunkleBob em 31 de out de 2019 12:39:26
"
GrunkleBob escreveu:

I was using GMP + Ball Lightning linked with Curse on Hit + Enfeeble (as you may know).
While trying to eek out the most of that 4l and up my survivability I wanted to see if I could smash Holy Relic in there but it only procs with attacks (like power siphon). Tried many other ideas/combos.

Power Siphon you can max level (I think my mana cost is like 16 - nuttin) & you'll get 9 (or 10?) projectiles - more than Ball Light. It doesn't pierce through crowds like lightning but honestly with the smoother & faster cast/animation it just feels better and the more mobs you hit the more holy relic is proccing.

Oh and remember to grab +lightning damage on something for Power Siphon to work as intended.

EDIT: OH! So I had crafted +lightning damage on my off hand wand (main hand has it inherent) because power siphon alternates weapons when you dual wield. But I just got new gloves with +lightning damage to attacks so now I could craft something else on the off hand wand. Soooo....power siphon is an attack amirite??...so I crafted '20% to blind' to the wand. EXTRA PLUS!

Side note part 1, I removed any +life gem & fortify with my zombies and upped their damage instead so holy relic helps keeps 'em alive if needed. Which is like never TBQH. Only time my zombies die is a T15-16 with phys reflect. 100% legit to go for all damage gems in this build.

Anyway....my chars are hidden?? Crappers. I have no idea how to unhide them. Looking at profile screen to try and figure it out.
EDIT: Figured it out. Updated to show.

Thanks Grunkle!

Zombie on!
Última edição por Pip_n_Tip em 31 de out de 2019 15:38:39
There you are Pip! Now I see you :)
That's a powerful little lady you got there.
Interesting ideas to play with, I like it!
My girl is a beast in herself, but I'll see how uber elder goes, hopefully tonight.
I have actually been pumping up my own life because I am the only one who dies, and that is not often. I lost a specter in a reflect map, other than that, I only lose minions when I pull out the gem or switch weapons by accident ;)

Great, great league!
@ spectres..

I am using increased duration/meat shield/increased area of effect in my 4l spectre because I am using 2 undying evangelists. They cast proximity shields. I'm in 2 giant bubbles ~70% of the time.

But it is super annoying.
Double post
Última edição por Pip_n_Tip em 31 de out de 2019 19:16:59
"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:
"
GrunkleBob escreveu:

I was using GMP + Ball Lightning linked with Curse on Hit + Enfeeble (as you may know).
While trying to eek out the most of that 4l and up my survivability I wanted to see if I could smash Holy Relic in there but it only procs with attacks (like power siphon). Tried many other ideas/combos.

Power Siphon you can max level (I think my mana cost is like 16 - nuttin) & you'll get 9 (or 10?) projectiles - more than Ball Light. It doesn't pierce through crowds like lightning but honestly with the smoother & faster cast/animation it just feels better and the more mobs you hit the more holy relic is proccing.

Oh and remember to grab +lightning damage on something for Power Siphon to work as intended.

EDIT: OH! So I had crafted +lightning damage on my off hand wand (main hand has it inherent) because power siphon alternates weapons when you dual wield. But I just got new gloves with +lightning damage to attacks so now I could craft something else on the off hand wand. Soooo....power siphon is an attack amirite??...so I crafted '20% to blind' to the wand. EXTRA PLUS!

Side note part 1, I removed any +life gem & fortify with my zombies and upped their damage instead so holy relic helps keeps 'em alive if needed. Which is like never TBQH. Only time my zombies die is a T15-16 with phys reflect. 100% legit to go for all damage gems in this build.

Anyway....my chars are hidden?? Crappers. I have no idea how to unhide them. Looking at profile screen to try and figure it out.
EDIT: Figured it out. Updated to show.

Thanks Grunkle!

Zombie on!

Excellent equipment! Your helmet is awesome. Every summoner would like to have something like that on his/her head, I guess :)

How did you get + 1 to Zombies on your amulett without it being an elder item? Is that a special craft?

Another question I'd like to ask is where the + 10 % to maximum life on your chest armour comes from. Is that somehting I am yet to discover for the crafting bench?

Thanks for sharing your character with us all. She is a pleasure to look at, indeed.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Wrecker_of_Days escreveu:
"
Caligula_Exile escreveu:
Spoiler
Dear fellow slo-mo-witches,

does anyone of you still have need for a vaal skeleton gem? I have 3 of them to spare, all of them fully leveled to 20 (quality: 0/zero %, 9 % and 14 %). Blight league. For free, of course. If anyone needs one of them, just let me know in this forum or whisper me ingame (Caligula_Exile).

I was lucky to find a 19 % quality version of the vaal skeletons. And unlucky to find it after having already leveled the 3 above mentioned gems. Well, progress takes effort, I guess :)

One question: What's your strategy to get a good convoking wand? Spamming chaos orbs on rare wands? Multimodding with the crafting bench? I do not trade, so I need to find a way to create a good one on my own.

That's the one I actually use:

I have the impression that convoking wands have been nerfed secretly... in the first weeks of the league I just used an alchemist orb on a convoking band and the result contained almost every time 2 - 4 creature mods. Since a couple of days the results are rather disappointing... zero creature mods, sometimes 1 creature mod. Is it just me or do you have experienced something similar?
I too found that the beginning of the league was more fruitful than now. But who knows it's just chance or not. I have had pretty bad luck with Convoking wands as well.

In regards to crafting, I only bother touching Convoking Wands that are level 81 or higher as the minion mods highest tiers are unlock at 81 (82 for Essences).

I craft everything but VERY RARELY go crazy. If this is your favourite character of all time, you can use your regal orbs. Get a normal Convoking wand, and make it magic...over and over until you get a minion roll that excites you. Then Regal it and hope for the best (you always keep the magic mods when you use a Regal). Regals aren't as common as Alchs or Chaos.

If you like to play lots of builds and want to save your currency, just use an Alchemy on every wand that drops.

If you decide to use some Chaos orbs on one, watch out for rolls that give you a minion mod(s) and have space for another prefix to be added on.

And don't forget, Einhar lets you do some neat things with suffix and prefix too.

I save my currency because of all the build changes I do each league so that's what I do.

(If you use an Essence of Fear, you may as well only use it on a Convoking wand as well.)

Is there any public list providing informations about all possible mods for convoking wands and the corresponding necessary item levels? Gamepedia, usually the best source for information like that, unfortunately doesn not mention the new convoking wands.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile escreveu:

Excellent equipment! Your helmet is awesome. Every summoner would like to have something like that on his/her head, I guess :)

How did you get + 1 to Zombies on your amulett without it being an elder item? Is that a special craft?

Another question I'd like to ask is where the + 10 % to maximum life on your chest armour comes from. Is that somehting I am yet to discover for the crafting bench?

Thanks for sharing your character with us all. She is a pleasure to look at, indeed.

@amulet, no idea...just found it looking in trade. It is prefix "subterranean".

@chest, the +max life and the 10% life is one mod. Prefix "Guatelitzsi's". Again, found it on trade. Just looking for decent armor.
Onyx (I think) in this thread has chest armor with 'supported by level 1 maim'. I wanted that but that ups the price way out of my range. Have to save up a couple, or four, exalts to get that little nugget of tastiness.

I learned of that type of helm from someone else in this thread that got one.

Once I get about 120 chaos stockpiled or find an ex, I go shopping.

I enjoy looking at other people's chars/gear. Gives me so many new ideas. Teaches me what is out there to look for and/or skill ideas.

Zombie on!
"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:
"
Caligula_Exile escreveu:

@amulet, no idea...just found it looking in trade. It is prefix "subterranean".

@chest, the +max life and the 10% life is one mod. Prefix "Guatelitzsi's". Again, found it on trade. Just looking for decent armor.
Onyx (I think) in this thread has chest armor with 'supported by level 1 maim'. I wanted that but that ups the price way out of my range. Have to save up a couple, or four, exalts to get that little nugget of tastiness.

I learned of that type of helm from someone else in this thread that got one.

Once I get about 120 chaos stockpiled or find an ex, I go shopping.

I enjoy looking at other people's chars/gear. Gives me so many new ideas. Teaches me what is out there to look for and/or skill ideas.

Zombie on!

Thank you for having a look at the affixes. "Underground" sounds like a Delve-feature, Guatelitzsi's like it's something from Atzoatl temple. Good to know :)
Yeah, I bought all my gear, MUST have been at just the right time, because it is ALL multiple Exalts now.
I am done buying gear unless I get a mirror or a Headhunter to sell.
The +1 zombie amulet was cheap and it filled LOTS of gaps in my character. But they ain't cheap no more!
Same as my chest, I can pay 4ex for more armor, that's about it.
I'd like 20ex and get a nice 110 life +%life +%life +%mana, but that is a dream, not even a goal really.
I am standing at the gate again, took all night to drag Elder to Shapers house. Now Shaper is home and all the lights are on.
Going to be an interesting Friday night, I've done this fight lots... and died lots. Best I ever did was got them to 25% with an arc trapper.
I'm ready...
Última edição por GrunkleBob em 1 de nov de 2019 09:10:53

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional