3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

One more question please. Is it okay to wear an amulet (Sidhebreath) that gives minions cold damage?
"
One more question please. Is it okay to wear an amulet (Sidhebreath) that gives minions cold damage?

As long as it adds to minion yes it is fine!
"
I see:) Thanks for helping this 71 year old geezer lol appreciate it!

Nice. Not far behind you.

Just FYI for all.
@Ball lightning & Arc self casting. I am now using Power Siphon and I love it. Both of my wands do a small bit of lightning damage for EE and I have Summon Holy Relic that procs off Power Siphon. Healing for me and minions.
The animation is also much easier/faster than ball or arc.

Zombie on!
Última edição por Pip_n_Tip em 30 de out de 2019 19:49:33
Great info great help having so much fun!
"

Unless you have some corrupted version of that amulet. It is does not give cold damage. Just FYI.

thank you for the info
"
thank you for the info

I saw your post before the edit. :)

A rare amulet with anything +minion (and life & resists of course) will be your endgame choice without question. You really need that +life and your minions will be strong enough without a unique ammy.

Check out my char/gear. Yea, I've spent every exalted I found to min/max (no SSF here) but it gives you an idea of where to go. I'm currently working on making this build unstoppable more than it already is. W_o_D has done a great job with this one.

W_o_D is a one-clicker. I'm a two_clicker. But our minds are one.

Zombie on!
lol you made me smile (((BIG))) granny hugs!

Can't figure out how to check out your gear:(
Are you on PC or console?
On my PC

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional