3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Wrecker_of_Days escreveu:
"
Kingx escreveu:
what is a good HP lvl for a lvl92 necro.?
I always aim for 5000+...that is if you're referring to Life and not ES. Typically, with 160%+ on the tree and 80+ life on all your gear, hitting 5000 isn't that hard. BUT, you still want to pretend you're a glass cannon unless you go more aggressive and add Fortify.

But only non-summoners will tell you that 5000 is still too low. 5000+ is your goal in my opinion.

LOL! I am such a chicken!
I am at 6500 and STILL chasing life nodes!
But I agree, I get hit so rarely, and I can survive a 5000 point hit so I agree with that. I'm just too paranoid, don't know why, beat syndicate in t16 easy, and I am standing at the door to hell with the keys in my hand... just scared because I know how hard uber elder hits... and it hurts :(
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
It was like prophecy, got home ran all the guardians.
OF COURSE they all spawned in maps I did not have.
Quick trip to the store (poetrade BULK I have chaos/I NEED maps) got all my maps in 5 min and on with the show.
Everything fine, 3 guardians are easy, then eradicator, doing great and then he spawns ON TOP of me doin lightning storm and I eat it before I can even flask. 1 death.
Red elder deathless, he's getting easy.
On to shaper, one death for old times sake I guess.
At the end of the fight 2 shapers spawn and I get caught in a ball crossfire, then come back and finish him.
Funny I gave up CWDT for flame dash and I NEVER remember to use it! LOL
Did some delve and a couple temples waiting for Elder to respawn.
Yeah he picks yellow maps, moved him one closer to the center and called it a night. Won't play tonight, so I will find out Thursday.
I also see I am inching closer to 2 million shaper DPS! with everyone hitting at once I am at like 1.6. First time I have ever seen that!
Oh in RL it is supposed to start snowing at 7pm and continue for 24 hours. I do remember trick or treating in the snow as a child, I am glad my kids will also get the experience!

Good luck exiles!
Última edição por GrunkleBob em 30 de out de 2019 08:06:21
Noob question:) Loving the build and wondered if it does physical damage, elemental damage or both. Thanks
"
Noob question:) Loving the build and wondered if it does physical damage, elemental damage or both. Thanks

Both, Zombies and skeletons are physical. They get hatred which deals some of their physical as cold AND EXTRA cold damage.
If you use SPIRIT as your offering skill, that uses 24% of the physical damage as Chaos so you can actually have the trifecta:)
Plus the skeletons are Fire based so that is why you use a LIGHTNING skill to proc Elemental Equilibrium. It buffs your pets so well!
Última edição por GrunkleBob em 30 de out de 2019 12:53:13
Thank you:) I just got a convoking wand that rolled 68 percent to minion damage and 78 percent to physical. Wanted to be sure the physical damage was a good thing. I have flesh offering should I change it to spirit?
Ohhhhhh I see, well if it isn't % physical damage to minions, then it isn't doing anything for you. Sorry. We, the character are doing no damage. Unless the buff specifically says TO MINION DAMAGE, it's wasted. 68% to minion damage is niiiice though, I'd roll with it until the next one comes along.
I don't step on WoD's toes, if you're new play it WoD's way.
As you learn you can branch off into your own things.
Flesh is awesome, I just noticed the minions are sooo damn fast this league, it isn't needed.
Spirit gives minions 24% phys to chaos, 4% Energy shield PER CORPSE and 25% resists.
My zombies and specters have 79% resists and 75% chaos resists.
79% elemental because a full quality 20% elemental army gem gives +4 to MAXIMUM resists. they have 85000 life and are at least 15x tougher then my weak ass. That's why I spend a lot of time in the back of the pack. BUT with temp chains, you literally can run right into packs and the zombies will just turn the room into a shattered wasteland of enemy body parts. DAMN I LOVE THIS BUILD!
Última edição por GrunkleBob em 30 de out de 2019 14:31:59
I see:) Thanks for helping this 71 year old geezer lol appreciate it!
"
I see:) Thanks for helping this 71 year old geezer lol appreciate it!

Hey friend, you picked the right guide.
It's made specifically for you, relax and enjoy.
And don't let Izaro stop your heart!
Man that guy gets the blood pumping worse than anything I've ever seen.
But to be honest, when you run labyrinths for your ascendancies, use POELAB.com and get all your darkshrines. Izaro is EASY with POELAB and zombies. Darkshrines are labyrinth buffs for you, they make it much easier. POELAB is a website with each days lab mapped out, USE IT!
Watch out for Argus, he angers easily :)
Best of luck exile!
"
Wrecker_of_Days escreveu:
"
Caligula_Exile escreveu:
Spoiler
Dear fellow slo-mo-witches,

does anyone of you still have need for a vaal skeleton gem? I have 3 of them to spare, all of them fully leveled to 20 (quality: 0/zero %, 9 % and 14 %). Blight league. For free, of course. If anyone needs one of them, just let me know in this forum or whisper me ingame (Caligula_Exile).

I was lucky to find a 19 % quality version of the vaal skeletons. And unlucky to find it after having already leveled the 3 above mentioned gems. Well, progress takes effort, I guess :)

One question: What's your strategy to get a good convoking wand? Spamming chaos orbs on rare wands? Multimodding with the crafting bench? I do not trade, so I need to find a way to create a good one on my own.

That's the one I actually use:

I have the impression that convoking wands have been nerfed secretly... in the first weeks of the league I just used an alchemist orb on a convoking band and the result contained almost every time 2 - 4 creature mods. Since a couple of days the results are rather disappointing... zero creature mods, sometimes 1 creature mod. Is it just me or do you have experienced something similar?
I too found that the beginning of the league was more fruitful than now. But who knows it's just chance or not. I have had pretty bad luck with Convoking wands as well.

In regards to crafting, I only bother touching Convoking Wands that are level 81 or higher as the minion mods highest tiers are unlock at 81 (82 for Essences).

I craft everything but VERY RARELY go crazy. If this is your favourite character of all time, you can use your regal orbs. Get a normal Convoking wand, and make it magic...over and over until you get a minion roll that excites you. Then Regal it and hope for the best (you always keep the magic mods when you use a Regal). Regals aren't as common as Alchs or Chaos.

If you like to play lots of builds and want to save your currency, just use an Alchemy on every wand that drops.

If you decide to use some Chaos orbs on one, watch out for rolls that give you a minion mod(s) and have space for another prefix to be added on.

And don't forget, Einhar lets you do some neat things with suffix and prefix too.

I save my currency because of all the build changes I do each league so that's what I do.

(If you use an Essence of Fear, you may as well only use it on a Convoking wand as well.)

Thank you very much fo sharing your knowledge and your experiences. Using an alchemy every now and then on wands i pick up while mapping sounds reasonable. Combined with keeping one maginc wand and rolling it whenever i have nothing better to do ingame or have too much of the needed currency.

I guess I'll have to have a closer look at Einhar crafting options. I only used to visit him to grab some uniques and currency.

I wonder if there will be added a unique version of convoking wands someday.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Thanks for the tips!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional