[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
FurYY escreveu:
Hey,

In the fast AF leveling tree I dont get smth.

Why do we do this?

and not that?

Am I missing something?
If it's intelligence issue we can even take the big +30 Int node for the same amount of point

Might of just been something over looked. They give us a ton of extra information so if there isn't a good reason it's a solid call out.
"
ZelkPoE escreveu:
Qurestion about the optimised filter in main post, is this for the bow start or the melee one? Sorry if this has been answered I checked the last ~10 pages and couldn't see a clear answer.

I'd assume so because the person that made it will be following the Fast AF guide.
"
mrwiggiiles escreveu:
"
Ziffx escreveu:
Hi there sorry if this question has already been asked but when i try to paste any of the POB's into POB it comes up with an error claiming the version is wrong and i need to update but there is no update can anyone help me?

Do you have the POB Community fork downloaded?

Thank you!! all sorted now <3
I kinda just dislike the Cobra Lash skill for Endgame, but will it be the way to go in endgame due to the buffs to the skill?
Or is Pestilent Strike still better?
"
GreyLensman escreveu:
"
my main concern is that you get oneshot by the 10 bosses while attacking with PS. Poison BV seems to be a bit more mobile. never played it though.

I played Poison BV Assassin in 3.10 and Scourge Arrow Pathfinder last league for a bit, so that's my reference point. (Planning to try PS here to start this league.)

BV Assassin HAS to be constantly moving or you die. If you like zooming, it's that kind of build. Less fragile than Deadeye, but much more so than PF.

Pathfinder is still a fast build, but it can be built a lot more defensively and the QoL with flasks is something special. You can get "stuck in" with much less worry about getting one shot or just blown up, given all the layers of defense and the crazy flask uptime.

Note - they were two of my favorite builds over 8 (?) leagues, despite playing quite differently. So I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Another personal thing from my side: I don't min max and I find 5-10M Sirus dps to be more than enough for most builds. It's easier to get that on the Assassin, and if you min max I imagine you can get the Assassin to 30 or more even after the nerfs. You won't get that on the PF if it matters to you. But for the same skill level and investment, you will probably die about the same. Assassin is more fragile, but killing faster means less one-shots to time perfectly. Although with PF you can often time them less perfectly. This is a play preference thing too.

Also worth noting the BV Assassin's popularity. I didn't play it again after it became FoTM, because I try to avoid metas on principle. (A silly principle I'm sure, but the practical side is that meta builds are always more expensive because everyone is trying to buy the same gear.)

If you are someone who plays more than one build in a league, I would encourage you to try both. They are both great, and different enough that you'll enjoy comparing them.

Thank you very much for all the information.

In Delirium league i got my POB PS PF damage to >=17M following this guide. (with an acceptable amount of poison duration. if you stack poison duration, i believe higher numbers are possible but it's sh*t and doesnt do anything) But i never farmed the second claw needed for it. So i was stuck with lower DPS i believe.

The only problems i had were with bosses. Thats why im curious if i should start with BV Assassin this time.

I should mention that i always try to outdamage mechanics. I hate to play any mechanic. :D

I think ill start with BV. Its a new experience and it sounds like your experience with it was very solid/ good.
Última edição por hazerer em 15 de jan de 2021 13:08:04
"
OnRage escreveu:
I kinda just dislike the Cobra Lash skill for Endgame, but will it be the way to go in endgame due to the buffs to the skill?

Really depends on the play style you prefer. Cobra Lash as stated will probably be better as Deadeye now.
"
OnRage escreveu:

Really depends on the play style you prefer. Cobra Lash as stated will probably be better as Deadeye now.
Side note, I really like the new cult of darkness weapon effect with the deadly renegade set. Just saying :D
The levelling filter causes a syntax error.
https://valid.x86.fr/egpm28
deleted
yo
Última edição por ArnoldsKTM em 11 de nov de 2021 16:49:40

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional