[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
BzyxXx escreveu:
When is the best moment for take Iron Reflexes?

When you get Jade Flask in Act 7 or earlier if it drops.
Anyone else having issues importing the POB?

here POB says the build is using an unknown skill tree version
I'm using the community fork
Any idea when the Venom Gyre tree will be updated?
Whats setup for 4L and 5L, whats gems i should drop?
-Venom Gyre updated

-Gem link section updated
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
-Venom Gyre updated

-Gem link section updated

Thank you!
with the new gems balance and the league mechanic (lot of boss), do you think PS is still the way to go like last last league or venom gyre will be better since its range? i also tryed venom gyre at first and it seem buged or the wording isnt right. instead of having 40% chance to keep the blade, each time you use WW, you lose 60% of your remaining blade stack. if im right, that actualy a nerf if we cant discharge a full 30 blade stack. the max we can do is 16 unless we still discharge 30 but lose less. still not doing what it suppose to do.

Build very squishy on maps or i do something wrong, but even on white maps i take one shot most times when in pack of ritual mobs. Some bosses just one shot me too. I have 2 wasp nests + 5l perfect form + budget gear. 4k hp right now lvl 70, its normal?
"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:
Build very squishy on maps or i do something wrong, but even on white maps i take one shot most times when in pack of ritual mobs. Some bosses just one shot me too. I have 2 wasp nests + 5l perfect form + budget gear. 4k hp right now lvl 70, its normal?

It's not.

I'm on tabula, with magic flasks doing fine, lvl78.

Are you using (Vaal) Molten Shell.
"
zakariusqc escreveu:
with the new gems balance and the league mechanic (lot of boss), do you think PS is still the way to go like last last league or venom gyre will be better since its range? i also tryed venom gyre at first and it seem buged or the wording isnt right. instead of having 40% chance to keep the blade, each time you use WW, you lose 60% of your remaining blade stack. if im right, that actualy a nerf if we cant discharge a full 30 blade stack. the max we can do is 16 unless we still discharge 30 but lose less. still not doing what it suppose to do.

Pestilent is my general advice and i think it will be best overall with Viper Strike almost as good.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional