[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Having a good first day with this build.
Only at yellow tiers yet tho.

So I'm playing Venom Gyre as starter this league. I'm on white maps rn and it felt great so far (escpecially when i finally managed to do whole gem setup with molten shell and stop dying to some stupid one shots) but i really wanted to keep Plague Bearer so I came up with idea to drop wither totem gems from boots and instead i did:
Withering Step - Plague Bearer - Increased AoE - Void Manipulation.

It feels great for me for now both on packs of monsters and biggers guys like bosses or tanky rares but I wonder what other players think about it.
I also plan to put Empower Support in place of void Manipulation when i get my hands on it later.
Also its pain to make perfect form 2 red + blue sockets, can i use other gems when i have more green sockets? Also i can use Embalmer vile toxins like 5l with pestilent stike?

Also i still not dropped even one jade flasks and there no lots with flasks on poe trade. How to survive hits without this flask?
Última edição por Mr_Neocronic em 17 de jan de 2021 01:53:18
Oh and also poe trade and site broken right now, there no rings, flasks and some other stuff in trade. I think data base error or something.
Looks like build not working against high lightning damage, i try Baran maps right now and even on white maps i die 4-5 times per map. Have capped light res + i drop this important jade flask and even with that i die instanly in packs with baran's mobs. I even not have time to tap life flask. Build looks like completely shit right now and i cant upgrade my rings and boots because poe trade broken(
Última edição por Mr_Neocronic em 17 de jan de 2021 02:35:30
Is anyone happy with Cobra Lash? This seems like a clear speed meta right now due to rituals, but im finding DPS severely lacking. Obviously day 1 with crappy gears, but wondering if I should go ahead and change to PS?
"
xaeror35 escreveu:
Is anyone happy with Cobra Lash? This seems like a clear speed meta right now due to rituals, but im finding DPS severely lacking. Obviously day 1 with crappy gears, but wondering if I should go ahead and change to PS?

If you love dying a lot then go in melee skills, i just reroll to cobra lash and even with low dps i still live. Before i barely clear t1, almost use all portals every map.
"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:
"
xaeror35 escreveu:

If you love dying a lot then go in melee skills, i just reroll to cobra lash and even with low dps i still live. Before i barely clear t1, almost use all portals every map.

League is extra rippy especially on crap gear but it will be fine.

Finish Uber Lab, that will give you elemental ailment immunity (shock can lead to easy dying).

Abuse Molten Shell and Vaal Molten Shell. Link it to increased duration gem and spam. It will provide immense defense. Even this early with right flasks it provide few thousands of buffer.

Move fast. Keep your Fortify up.

Use Plague Bearer as additional damage early mapping or as long you feel it's helping.

I have around 70 Atlas completions, running on complete crap gear and still I barely die. Make sure you get your block up asap and make sure you have good flasks, then even 100 quant maps are doable. Right now im closing in on my 3rd watchstone rotation, going into t8-t10s right now and barely die at all, even though it is lagging a lot.
Here is a video of me, early mapping.

https://youtu.be/YYhWbyVY_pU

I have Tabula and all magic flasks. Basically ssf gear. Haven't bought anything except claws and they can be chanced...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional