[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hello, I tried Cobra Lash and I must say it feels really good but unfortunately it's unplayable for me because of mana issues. Leeching mana is doable during clearing but it's terrible vs bosses. Therefore I would recommend to stick with Pestilent Strike till you get at least two -mana cost crafts on your jewellery. I mean the boss dmg is fine with Cobra Lash but I simply dont have enough mana to kill.

P.S. Dont get me wrong, this build is awesome but it should be better to switch to Cobra Lash later in the game.
"
lampicka95 escreveu:
Hello, I tried Cobra Lash and I must say it feels really good but unfortunately it's unplayable for me because of mana issues. Leeching mana is doable during clearing but it's terrible vs bosses. Therefore I would recommend to stick with Pestilent Strike till you get at least two -mana cost crafts on your jewellery. I mean the boss dmg is fine with Cobra Lash but I simply dont have enough mana to kill.

P.S. Dont get me wrong, this build is awesome but it should be better to switch to Cobra Lash later in the game.

Weird. I'm having zero problems with mana as cobra lash.
"
lampicka95 escreveu:

That's really weird especially because you have only 1 aura and herald.

Are you sure you haven't accidentally connected those gems with some support?
Because you should be having 25% free mana and that's plenty.
Ranged skills work even without -mana crafts its just better to have them.
Then I dont really understand, I have no mana issues with PS whatsoever but Cobra Lash is literally unplayable. Can you maybe check my char if I missed something? :) My chars should be public.
Is there any way of doing a dagger/dagger weapon choice variation of this build? Mainly just for aesthetic reasons, thanks!
Whats skill best against Sirua in A9? I think this t18 map.
Is prolif with Master Toxicist working well with Viper Strike for clear? Has anybody tested this?
"
lampicka95 escreveu:
Then I dont really understand, I have no mana issues with PS whatsoever but Cobra Lash is literally unplayable. Can you maybe check my char if I missed something? :) My chars should be public.

Checked, no idea. My guess is that you've linked some support with aura which multiplied reservation.

"
Subexeh escreveu:
Is there any way of doing a dagger/dagger weapon choice variation of this build? Mainly just for aesthetic reasons, thanks!

Daggers are for crit builds, most Assassin. Also they don't have life gain on hit which is huge disadvantage.

"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:
Whats skill best against Sirua in A9? I think this t18 map.

VS

"
Wastedturtl escreveu:
Is prolif with Master Toxicist working well with Viper Strike for clear? Has anybody tested this?

Yes. Be sure you are using splash too with VS.
Thanks a lot for the build!

I have a question though: what are your thoughts on trying this in SSF? Is it doable or uniques matter a lot, even when progressing through the atlas?
I can see that the normal Pest.Strike-build uses "40% increased Pestilent Strike damage" and the expensive-god-version of it use "Withering Step inflicts 3 additional withered debuffs", any reason why they differ in enchants :) ?

Love your guide <3
-Nerf

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional