[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the build, it's really great and fun ;)

Actually i have some difficulty (lv 73 and 3150 hp, 3000 armour) and i'm often blow up by the mob (i whirlind and proc fortify for more defense ), i have not actually molten shell, and stibnit flask, it's the only reason if i'm one shot sometime ?
I need some life on my ring but i will do it later when the price will be more affordable.

thanks in advance,

What i build now ? this Leveling selection Tree or the main tree ? ^^
Última edição por Thesorrow10 em 17 de jan de 2021 10:27:45
@OP I notice in your most recent video that you're running with Viper Strike? Any reason for using that over Pestilent?
Since when is it not possible to use whirling blades while rooted?
https://valid.x86.fr/egpm28
"
TheOne320 escreveu:
Since when is it not possible to use whirling blades while rooted?

It's the annoying vines from foul rituals. Normal vines will still allow you to WB.
It's sure fast with whirling blades but annoying that it cant be used to get over/up/down from "cliffs" :(
-Nerf
Started this build for Ritual, and it's been a blast. I'm currently playing cobra lash and really enjoying it (though single target is lacking a bit).

Was looking into trying a couple of the other skills out and I just wanted to double check about something. Is there no difference on the trees between the skills? Only different is the links etc?
"
Hi,

Thanks for sharing the build, it's really great and fun ;)

Actually i have some difficulty (lv 73 and 3150 hp, 3000 armour) and i'm often blow up by the mob (i whirlind and proc fortify for more defense ), i have not actually molten shell, and stibnit flask, it's the only reason if i'm one shot sometime ?
I need some life on my ring but i will do it later when the price will be more affordable.

thanks in advance,

Yeah you have to keep you MS up as much possible this early in progression. Later it will be a breeze with more levels and better gear.
"
wolfkstaag escreveu:
@OP I notice in your most recent video that you're running with Viper Strike? Any reason for using that over Pestilent?

No particular reason. Haven't played in a while with Viper so wanted to changed things a bit. Ill switch to Pestilent later.
Because Gemini and Imperial claws are RN too expensive, would a Terror claw or Helion Paw be just as good?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional