[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:
Build very squishy on maps or i do something wrong, but even on white maps i take one shot most times when in pack of ritual mobs. Some bosses just one shot me too. I have 2 wasp nests + 5l perfect form + budget gear. 4k hp right now lvl 70, its normal?

Upgrade your flasks to the suggested ones from the guide and get used to doing the flask piano.
Pathfinder = Flaskfinder
"
-Basic 6L for mapping is
Pestilent Strike - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Ancestral Call - Multistrike

Ancestral Call is swappable for bossing with Melee Phys Damage, since you really want that Multistrike at all times.

-When you get Tribal Fury anointment you can ditch Ancestral and go with the

Pestilent Strike - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Melee Physical - Multistrike

When using the POB for Pestilent strike it shows 7.423.620 Total DPS inc. Poison(without Awakened gems) with Unbound Ailments, and with Melee Physical Damage instead it shows 6.638.842. Do you still recomend Melee Phys over Unbound Ailments even if it gives less dps ?
-Nerf
Its Melee Phys Damage as it can be swapped with Ancestral Call support.
^^ this

Also, before you get Tribal Fury and Awakened Unbound Ailments, Melee Phys does better job.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 16 de jan de 2021 17:49:23
I got into maps and I must say it's really awesome build just one quick question, how do you sustain mana?:)
"
lampicka95 escreveu:
I got into maps and I must say it's really awesome build just one quick question, how do you sustain mana?:)

tnx :)

start respecing points and pick up Soul Raker node on the upper right side. That will give you mana and life leech.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
lampicka95 escreveu:

start respecing points and pick up Soul Raker node on the upper right side. That will give you mana and life leech.

Would the mana leech from soul reeker be enough or do we still need "non-channeling mana cost reduction"
"
Philey escreveu:
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
lampicka95 escreveu:

Would the mana leech from soul reeker be enough or do we still need "non-channeling mana cost reduction"

Mana leech is enough for sustain but you will be left with very small mana pool so it eases up whirl spamming and stuff.
Great Beginners guide. :)

I'm now level 61 and well, with all the DC's I have over leveled the content!
The guide only goes up to Act IV/V.

I was wondering if you had any thoughts about moving on from there? Your full on guide is completely different. I can see the general idea. But you switch from evasion to armor etc. You drop all the chaos/poison nodes..etc...so I was confused. I'm just adding the existing nodes you have like the dual wield, extra health etc.

Thanks!

And man those WASP fist weapons ...it's like INSANE!

Now were cooking with GAS!

Thank you sir.

You halped meh!

The Pastebin links are also not working for me, giving unknown error. Updated to latest fork build.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional