[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I can’t seem to figure out why your poison duration is 16 second and mine is at 8 when I’ve followed the same tree and have very similar items. Any ideas why? I feel like that’s a reason why my single target is low.

Ps - league started with this and loving the build man! Thank you so much. Still trying to get my single target up - but it’s a work in progress. Really fun.
"
lampicka95 escreveu:
Then I dont really understand, I have no mana issues with PS whatsoever but Cobra Lash is literally unplayable. Can you maybe check my char if I missed something? :) My chars should be public.

Mind drinker and primal spirit are accessible on the tree. I take those during leveling. Also dream fragments is a good ring for mana regen. Look at the mana multiplier on gems, important to have sustain. GMP has a huge multiplier for example.
Hello, just a question, why don't you use Plague bearer ? I use it ATM, and the dps boost is very very nice !
Nice guide btw, i'm at the beginning of map, and i enjoy it alot !
Plague Bearer is very nice early on because it scales only with gem levels, and usually even outscales your own damage in early maps. However, when you reach red maps, its damage will have plateau'd and there is no real way to scale it any further, and once you are farming T14+ with good gear its damage is basically insignificant compared to your poison dps, so it becomes increasingly less worthwhile to invest gem sockets into using it at that point.

You should definitely be using it before red maps though, it's way too good not to use at that stage.
Última edição por Inkaflare em 18 de jan de 2021 05:45:18
"
sako22 escreveu:
I can’t seem to figure out why your poison duration is 16 second and mine is at 8 when I’ve followed the same tree and have very similar items. Any ideas why? I feel like that’s a reason why my single target is low.

Ps - league started with this and loving the build man! Thank you so much. Still trying to get my single target up - but it’s a work in progress. Really fun.

That seems about right for Pestilent Strike, nothing wrong.

Damage will go up with better claws and other gear, leveled gems and so on.

Start working on your amulet so you can anoint Tribal Fury. You will drop ancestral call at that point and will have full dps 6L setup.
"
Inkaflare escreveu:
Plague Bearer is very nice early on because it scales only with gem levels, and usually even outscales your own damage in early maps. However, when you reach red maps, its damage will have plateau'd and there is no real way to scale it any further, and once you are farming T14+ with good gear its damage is basically insignificant compared to your poison dps, so it becomes increasingly less worthwhile to invest gem sockets into using it at that point.

You should definitely be using it before red maps though, it's way too good not to use at that stage.

Thx for this detailed explanation, so i will stay with PB for a while i guess !
Mhmm cant find the answer... Why the change to loreweave? You are already tanky against elemental damage and you are losing the chill QoL of arctic armour.... And the damage rise is just measly 100k in the trancendent version.

Ty for the answer and I love to play this char.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Jace2012 escreveu:
Thanks a lot for the build!

I have a question though: what are your thoughts on trying this in SSF? Is it doable or uniques matter a lot, even when progressing through the atlas?

Uniques you can target farm, like boots, Loreweave + small Thread of Hope (for Phaseacro).
Wasp Nest, chance Throat Stabber claws.
Better claws you can craft with fossils.

Unique flasks can be troublesome...

I'm not ssf player so can't give you proper answer.

Thanks a lot for the reply!
"
Sh4d0ww0lf escreveu:
Mhmm cant find the answer... Why the change to loreweave? You are already tanky against elemental damage and you are losing the chill QoL of arctic armour.... And the damage rise is just measly 100k in the trancendent version.

Ty for the answer and I love to play this char.

Transcendence lowers your max res to 70%. That means you are even more vulnerable to elemental degens because it only works for hits (as armour does). Loreweave counters this by locking your max res to 78%, chaos res also.

It's a good improvement over Perfect Form. PoB shows 30% increased EHP to degens and 50% increase to maximum hit taken over PF.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 18 de jan de 2021 09:44:55
In the skillgem link spoiler you refer to melee physical support in the pestillence variant. Why would we not pick unbound ailments?

edit: PoB says unbound ailments gives 19% more DoT dmg than melee phys.. So why would we take melee phys?
Última edição por Lunethzz em 18 de jan de 2021 11:14:36

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional