[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Destafi escreveu:

Should I multimod this claw or wait for harvest remove non-chaos, add chaos?

I know the base is not great, but I am on private league and desperately need a boost as I am pushing t15-16maps.

Not sure on the multimod, but before you apply any chaos (augment or non-chaos to chaos) make sure your suffixes are full.
Otherwise you might hit chaos res or other suffix chaos mods.

"
Sh4d0ww0lf escreveu:
HI, its me again :D. Is there a chance to find militant faith jewels, which arent corrupting one of the three notables or is it a good find if only one gets corrupted. Is there a rule for it like =>8000 has no influence etc?
There is no rule regarding the numbers. Just that any specific number does the same for everyone. So if you know the number of one that you know that is good (because someone else has it), you can try to search trade for it.
Other than that its just try and error.
If you are on trade league you can just buy and sell them all day long.

Edit: The wiki (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Militant_Faith) says it changes notables or only add +5 devotion on them.
I feel like this was talked about in the thread a few weeks/months earlier.

Edit 2: Found it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2639074/page/259
Última edição por blastinMot em 18 de jan de 2021 16:00:04
"
DaRkn3sS1000 escreveu:
"
eris_is_free escreveu:
Having trouble dying too frequently in red maps (T15). I'm looking for advice on which direction to go into so I can do red maps with ease.

I'm level 90. I've got wasps nests and a 5L Perfect Form. Flask set up mirrors the set up on the guide. 12k armor. Embalmer gloves.

I can't afford Enlighten 3 or 4, nor Fenmus gloves, nor circle of nostalgia, so I have no aspect of the spider.

Is that why I keep dying in red maps? I'm doubtful, if that's why. I feel like I'm missing something.

Is my dps too low and I'm not killing fast enough before I get killed? Should I invest in better claws or a 6L. Kind of hoped to be tankier than this at this point. Feels kind of weird to have to jump to a multi exalt upgrade to survive in a t15 map.

Edit: I have 4444 hp.

You need a Alchemist's Jade Flask of Adrenaline which gives waaaaay more armor than the flask you are using

Great. Didn't realize I misread the flask prefix. That helped a little. I'm still struggling. And dying in t14 maps so consistently I can't hit 91%.

I spent the rest of my currency on circle of nostalgia. And I really don't know what to do about this.

I'm pretty frustrated not knowing how to proceed or not knowing why I'm having such a hard time. Lots of deaths. Very slow boss killing. Am I relegated to doing max t11-ish content to eternity until I farm enough for the transcency version? I doubt it. I must be doing something wrong.

Please help.
"
eris_is_free escreveu:
"
DaRkn3sS1000 escreveu:
"
eris_is_free escreveu:
Having trouble dying too frequently in red maps (T15). I'm looking for advice on which direction to go into so I can do red maps with ease.

I'm level 90. I've got wasps nests and a 5L Perfect Form. Flask set up mirrors the set up on the guide. 12k armor. Embalmer gloves.

I can't afford Enlighten 3 or 4, nor Fenmus gloves, nor circle of nostalgia, so I have no aspect of the spider.

Is that why I keep dying in red maps? I'm doubtful, if that's why. I feel like I'm missing something.

Is my dps too low and I'm not killing fast enough before I get killed? Should I invest in better claws or a 6L. Kind of hoped to be tankier than this at this point. Feels kind of weird to have to jump to a multi exalt upgrade to survive in a t15 map.

Edit: I have 4444 hp.

You need a Alchemist's Jade Flask of Adrenaline which gives waaaaay more armor than the flask you are using

Great. Didn't realize I misread the flask prefix. That helped a little. I'm still struggling. And dying in t14 maps so consistently I can't hit 91%.

I spent the rest of my currency on circle of nostalgia. And I really don't know what to do about this.

I'm pretty frustrated not knowing how to proceed or not knowing why I'm having such a hard time. Lots of deaths. Very slow boss killing. Am I relegated to doing max t11-ish content to eternity until I farm enough for the transcency version? I doubt it. I must be doing something wrong.

Please help.

Your jade flask needs to have the suffix of reflexes. make sure you are popping it before your witchfire.

will multimod for 1ex asp and 1ex chaos crafts once I get the money.
IGN: Destafi
This build can beat 5th Maven invitation The Feared?
What is the point of using Withering Step?

I am constantly either using Whirling Blades or attacking, so constantly using a skill, which means, even if I use Withering Step, its effects will end almost immediately, or not?
Hello, finally passed uber lab, ailment immunity is awesome :D
I wanted to ask you, which 3 gems would you remove from your original setup if I wanted to use Dash and Cast on Death+Portal? I feel like Dash or Flame Dash is mandatory for some maps (screw you Temple map :D) and I really like QoL of cast on death+Portal link. I know this build is super durable but it's still PoE and random death still happens :D
"

I am constantly either using Whirling Blades or attacking, so constantly using a skill, which means, even if I use Withering Step, its effects will end almost immediately, or not?

It's basically a different way to apply wither rather than using a totem.
For anyone using Venom Gyre, I recommend use a small Thread of Hope shown in the picture, no matter one has the Perfect Form or not:

Literally all notables are good for us, especially we can allocate Piercing Shots so that we can annoint another notable like Swift Venoms or Constitution.

To the author of this thread, a small suggestion to modify the trees:

"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:
"

It's basically a different way to apply wither rather than using a totem.

Still the "apply wither" stuff ends as soon, as we attack, which is in most cases nearly immediately. How much wither can that apply?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional