[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:
"
What is the point of using Withering Step?

I am constantly either using Whirling Blades or attacking, so constantly using a skill, which means, even if I use Withering Step, its effects will end almost immediately, or not?

It's basically a different way to apply wither rather than using a totem.

Still the "apply wither" stuff ends as soon, as we attack, which is in most cases nearly immediately. How much wither can that apply?

Wither stays on target (debuff), effects provided to you by gem cases (Elusive).

Test it if you want yourself...
Thanks for the guide! How important is Coralito's for Pestilent Strike? Also, someone earlier asked about Melee Phys vs Unbound Ailments and was also curious about the answer (assuming Tribal Fury anoint).
"
Nullstellensatz escreveu:
For anyone using Venom Gyre, I recommend use a small Thread of Hope shown in the picture, no matter one has the Perfect Form or not:

Literally all notables are good for us, especially we can allocate Piercing Shots so that we can annoint another notable like Swift Venoms or Constitution.

To the author of this thread, a small suggestion to modify the trees:

+
Absolutely a viably way to do things. At this point good Loreweave is a better option (allocated Phaeseacrobatics) than Perfect Form.

Next Transcendence...
"
Bustled escreveu:
Thanks for the guide! How important is Coralito's for Pestilent Strike? Also, someone earlier asked about Melee Phys vs Unbound Ailments and was also curious about the answer (assuming Tribal Fury anoint).

Coralitos adds duration to poisons. When you get Awakened unbound ailments support you can remove Coralitos for Rumi's for example.
"
lampicka95 escreveu:
Hello, finally passed uber lab, ailment immunity is awesome :D
I wanted to ask you, which 3 gems would you remove from your original setup if I wanted to use Dash and Cast on Death+Portal? I feel like Dash or Flame Dash is mandatory for some maps (screw you Temple map :D) and I really like QoL of cast on death+Portal link. I know this build is super durable but it's still PoE and random death still happens :D

Drop 2 support gems of Arctic Armour.

"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:

Your jade flask needs to have the suffix of reflexes. make sure you are popping it before your witchfire.

Thanks for pointing that out. I adjusted that. It helped. But still dying. I died about 4 times before killing an awakening lvl 4 conquerer.

I was going down to poison dmg so I switch out Coralito's with a Curing life flask. But still dying.

Any other ideas?
Última edição por eris_is_free em 18 de jan de 2021 19:35:29
"
eris_is_free escreveu:
"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:

Your jade flask needs to have the suffix of reflexes. make sure you are popping it before your witchfire.

Thanks for pointing that out. I adjusted that. It helped. But still dying. I died about 4 times before killing an awakening lvl 4 conquerer.

I was going down to poison dmg so I switch out Coralito's with a Curing life flask. But still dying.

Any other ideas?

One question, you have available Molten Shell + Vaal Molten Shell on conquerors, how did you manage to die 4 times?

Could you record just your next conqueror fight so i can see whats going on?
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 18 de jan de 2021 19:54:44
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
eris_is_free escreveu:
"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:

Any other ideas?

One question, you have available Molten Shell + Vaal Molten Shell on conquerors, how did you manage to die 4 times?

Could you record just your next conqueror fight so i can see whats going on?

I have my molten shell on my move key, and i just manually trigger vaal molten shell. Pretty sure vaal MS ran out. I think in this case the fight takes quite a long time (on a 5L Pestilence Strike, swapping out ancestral call with melee phys before boss).

When I get the next conquerer to pop I'll record the fight.

Thank you.
Última edição por eris_is_free em 18 de jan de 2021 19:59:41
"
eris_is_free escreveu:
I'm pretty frustrated not knowing how to proceed or not knowing why I'm having such a hard time. Lots of deaths. Very slow boss killing. Am I relegated to doing max t11-ish content to eternity until I farm enough for the transcency version? I doubt it. I must be doing something wrong.
You could proceed by getting items with proper life rolls (70+). Items with 30 life are not enough in T14 maps.
Next up are the Wasp Nests - yes they can work in red maps. But stuff like Conquerers take ages to kill and after your flasks are empty and both molten shells are gone, the fights get a lot harder.

"
eris_is_free escreveu:
For poison/Al Hezmin make sure to get Soul of Shakari with the added 50% less poison duration in your pantheon.

Edit: Not a fan of Molten Shell on move key either. Especially against bosses most of the hard hitting attacks are well telegraphed and you either dodge them or pop Molten Shell in time... which is a problem when its on cooldown.
Última edição por blastinMot em 18 de jan de 2021 20:36:21
I found a ring that gives onslaught on hit. What flask should I replace the silver flask with?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional