[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:
I found a ring that gives onslaught on hit. What flask should I replace the silver flask with?
You should get Witchfire Brew. If damage is okay for the map tier that you're doing, you can replace Coralito's with a defensive flask (f.e. Rumi's Concoction or a Quartz Flask).

Edit: You're gonna need "of warding" on one of your flasks, to be curse immune.
Última edição por blastinMot em 18 de jan de 2021 21:50:15
"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:
I found a ring that gives onslaught on hit. What flask should I replace the silver flask with?
You should get Witchfire Brew. If damage is okay for the map tier that you're doing, you can replace Coralito's with a defensive flask (f.e. Rumi's Concoction or a Quartz Flask).

So the flasks suggested are,

Eternal with staunching
Coralito's Sig
Withfire Brew
Silver with warding
Jade

If I get rid of the silver, I still need a non-unique one for the warding. So the options are granite, quartz, sulphur, and basalt (not counting the res ones) right? Of those, I guess quartz would be the best defensive since +3000 armor isn't much (compared to what we already have) and basalt isn't doing much since we already have a billion armor?
Sorry im dumb, got a borked version of path of building
Última edição por ketro em 18 de jan de 2021 23:23:06
"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:
"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:

So the flasks suggested are,

Eternal with staunching
Coralito's Sig
Withfire Brew
Silver with warding
Jade

If I get rid of the silver, I still need a non-unique one for the warding. So the options are granite, quartz, sulphur, and basalt (not counting the res ones) right? Of those, I guess quartz would be the best defensive since +3000 armor isn't much (compared to what we already have) and basalt isn't doing much since we already have a billion armor?

If you've got Onslaught on hit, then pick yourself. If you are missing chaos resistance get Amethyst flask. If not get Sulphur one.
"
blastinMot escreveu:

You could proceed by getting items with proper life rolls (70+). Items with 30 life are not enough in T14 maps.
Next up are the Wasp Nests - yes they can work in red maps. But stuff like Conquerers take ages to kill and after your flasks are empty and both molten shells are gone, the fights get a lot harder.

I appreciate the direction. Working on that upgrading that amulet.

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:

Could you record just your next conqueror fight so i can see whats going on?

Here's the video: https://vimeo.com/502044196

I died once on this conqueror. I think I'll try to take MS off movement key. I think just recording myself has made me less lazy. Any other thoughts and suggestions are welcomed.
Última edição por eris_is_free em 19 de jan de 2021 02:00:22
"
eris_is_free escreveu:
"
blastinMot escreveu:

You could proceed by getting items with proper life rolls (70+). Items with 30 life are not enough in T14 maps.
Next up are the Wasp Nests - yes they can work in red maps. But stuff like Conquerers take ages to kill and after your flasks are empty and both molten shells are gone, the fights get a lot harder.

"

I died once on this conqueror. I think I'll try to take MS off movement key. I think just record myself has made me less lazy. Any other thoughts and suggestions are welcomed.

This was pain to watch xD but now i can see the whole picture.

So, first off your damage is terrible. I appreciate the effort but 5L ain't cut it in the red tier with Wasps Nest claws.
Either go to lower tier and farm up 6L Perfect Form or buy Rare corrupted garbo 6L with some life and res for 10c. Damage makes a lot of difference.

Second, by putting MS on your move key you basically start the fight without it (it expires). Do it manually.

I hope you've swapped Ancestral Call for Melee Phys for that fight??
If not do it next time.

How to manage the fight
dont panic!
-come to him
-spread totems around him, so he doesnt kill them when he strikes you
fight is starting
-blood rage
-pop 1 round of flasks
-activate molten shell (on unleveled gems it should last 5 second, 8 on leveled + %)
-he can't kill you while under MS so keep stacking poisons

MS expires
-again totems
-pop 2nd round of flasks and activate Vaal MS (it lasts over 10s)
-blood rage if it stopped

This should be plenty of time to kill it EASILY.

Your damage is lacking a lot. So you have to get 6L to push.

While using Wasps Nest your accuracy is fine (they have it), and additional acc on rings is required only for rare claws.
So buy rare items with as much life you can find. 30 life on items is for t1 maps. Just simple 70+ life ring + resistances for now.

Also using Viper Strike only for boss fights can be easier because it has very long duration and you will deal more damage while he moves around (poisons wont expire).

REMOVE VICIOUS PROJECTILES FROM HERALD OF AGONY thats why you have mana problems!

ps

(vaal) molten shell gem doesn't need to be above lvl 10-15. It just requires a lot more Str attribute but doesn't do much. So lower the gem level.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 19 de jan de 2021 02:16:59
"
eris_is_free escreveu:
"
blastinMot escreveu:

"

I died once on this conqueror. I think I'll try to take MS off movement key. I think just recording myself has made me less lazy. Any other thoughts and suggestions are welcomed.

Damn dude that really looks sad. I guess as op said, you should get a 6L.
I'm playing VG on a 6L and conquerors die very easily. Only one I have problems with is the ice one. She can deal quite a lot of burst damage if you don't watch out. For Al Hezim I use a poison immunity flask and Soul of Shakari.
"
eris_is_free escreveu:
"
blastinMot escreveu:

"

I suggest that you move towards getting full block. Switch Coralito's for a high roll Rumi's. Swap out some nodes to get to full block. You can take a look at my tree for example.

Getting blind might be a good idea too. I only have 5% on an abyss jewel, that's probably not enough. I might grab the blind notable after getting a Thread of hope to get phase acro.
Thanks for all the great feedback. Going to work on it and check back in with you all!
"
Lunethzz escreveu:
In the skillgem link spoiler you refer to melee physical support in the pestillence variant. Why would we not pick unbound ailments?

edit: PoB says unbound ailments gives 19% more DoT dmg than melee phys.. So why would we take melee phys?

Bumping

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional