[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I invested quite a bit now, but even after annointing tribal fury and getting true damage links for 6L the damage feels kinda meh in t14+ maps. I know it will probably skyrocket with elder imperial claw, but i wasted already 6ex making one, so that's it for now. With the current investent in EQ bleed glad i would be doing high maps easily. I think i was already over 1m dps in POB, but it feels way less in higher maps. I know it's for 15 stacks, but still.

So i am kinda torn, the build is fun, feels tanky and fast. but suffers really from degen dmg sometimes. bosses don't melt that fast at t14+. wish i was lucky with the imperial claw craft. all i got was ONLY the elder poison mod few times without speed OR chaos dmg. kinda frustrating after spending 4ex in fossils. imperial claw was like 150 chaos at that time.

Annointing tribal fury and getting that 6th damage support gem was the safest dps increase, don't know what should i upgrade next. kinda don't want to be gambling on imperial claw again..

Última edição por frgntz em 19 de jan de 2021 04:35:33
Pretty good rolls for Pestilente :) And not to many chromes, but here's start the fusing project :( (Bless me Rng-jesus)

Prepared to make the switch :

EDIT : BTW, crafting the claws, does it mather if I use Metallic + Shuddering + Aberrant(instead of Corroded)(the price is pretty different on these two).
-Nerf
Última edição por robin_nerf em 19 de jan de 2021 05:43:24
"
robin_nerf escreveu:

EDIT : BTW, crafting the claws, does it mather if I use Metallic + Shuddering + Aberrant(instead of Corroded)(the price is pretty different on these two).

I just crafted this claw with: metallic + aberrant + corroded + shuddering
took me 2 tries

still missing the right craft, but this doesn't matter for now
"
frgntz escreveu:

So i am kinda torn, the build is fun, feels tanky and fast. but suffers really from degen dmg sometimes. bosses don't melt that fast at t14+. wish i was lucky with the imperial claw craft. all i got was ONLY the elder poison mod few times without speed OR chaos dmg. kinda frustrating after spending 4ex in fossils. imperial claw was like 150 chaos at that time.

Get an "of warding" flask and your jade flask needs to be "of reflexes".
These are the two safest "more defense" options.

Regarding the claws: You have to be pretty unlucky to waste 4ex on claws (not counting the base, which is still 100C+).

"
robin_nerf escreveu:

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=11&m=fossil&f=|1|4|10|15|&i=|3|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=5&bp=y&as=0&req={%22611%22:{%22l%22:83,%22g%22:1},%221753%22:{%22l%22:37,%22g%22:1},%221968%22:{%22l%22:83,%22g%22:3},%222003%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:1},%222195%22:{%22l%22:20,%22g%22:3}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={%22r4%22:18}

This is still the most cost efficient way of doing it.
If you leave out the corroded fossil, you will have very low chances to get the "chaos to attacks"-mod. You could get that later with an "augment chaos" harvest craft, but seeing as Harvest seems to be pretty rare and the augment chaos goes for 2ex+ at the moment, I'd suggest going with Metallic + Shuddering + Aberrant + Corroded.
Compared to earlier leagues the prime resonators are relatively cheap as well.

@ronronoa: Nice claw :)

Edit:
"
Xiaobear6 escreveu:
Getting blind might be a good idea too. I only have 5% on an abyss jewel, that's probably not enough. I might grab the blind notable after getting a Thread of hope to get phase acro.
Blind is usually account for by using the Witchfire Brew (Smoke Cloud).
Última edição por blastinMot em 19 de jan de 2021 06:56:58
Hey there! I've been league starting the Cobra Lash variant of this build, but I reached level 82, doing second set of conqs and I seem to be struggling hard with Mana. I've had to use Clarity to even sustain on bosses and therefore I have to drop Malevolence which is a major dps loss. I might have missed it, but what, besides Clarity can I do to help the mana issue?
Hey guys!

I just wanted to ask if there are any notes or something about where to path first in the tree since the lvling section only covers first 4-5 acts and the main version is just a 95 lvl tree. I've read the guide and didn't see anything about this. I'm asking because a lot of builds have certain nodes that can really hinder the build if you take them too late or early specially in later stages of the game and since its early on, for me at least, I can't afford to respec half the tree if I fuck up. I do apologize if this has been explained before but I did not find any information about this.

"
Burekcevap escreveu:
Hey guys!

I just wanted to ask if there are any notes or something about where to path first in the tree since the lvling section only covers first 4-5 acts and the main version is just a 95 lvl tree. I've read the guide and didn't see anything about this. I'm asking because a lot of builds have certain nodes that can really hinder the build if you take them too late or early specially in later stages of the game and since its early on, for me at least, I can't afford to respec half the tree if I fuck up. I do apologize if this has been explained before but I did not find any information about this.

Gde si bajo moj xD, pisacu na eng da i ostali razumeju.

After Act 5 you will load pastebin of the full build and continue with the tree.

Leveling tree has some points that final tree doesn't have. It's because of the early damage while leveling.
You will respec points that are not in the full build tree.

After Act 5 continue finishing lower part of the tree without taking jewel slots. Take jewel slots last.
"
karisak escreveu:
Hey there! I've been league starting the Cobra Lash variant of this build, but I reached level 82, doing second set of conqs and I seem to be struggling hard with Mana. I've had to use Clarity to even sustain on bosses and therefore I have to drop Malevolence which is a major dps loss. I might have missed it, but what, besides Clarity can I do to help the mana issue?

Use mana flask for early leveling. At one point you will take Soul Raker node that has mana and life leech.
In the skillgem link spoiler you refer to melee physical support in the pestillence variant. Why would we not pick unbound ailments?

edit: PoB says unbound ailments gives 19% more DoT dmg than melee phys.. So why would we take melee phys
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
karisak escreveu:

Use mana flask for early leveling. At one point you will take Soul Raker node that has mana and life leech.

I have this already, still struggling despite those, only on single target though, map clearing is fine but as soon as I gotta kill one enemy it goes bad

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional