[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
robin_nerf escreveu:
Any reason why the Transendence-version use a Jade flask with Iron Skin (armour) instead of Reflexes (with evasion) like the normal-build uses ?

Iron Skin gives little more armour. I just rolled that one. Reflexes is fine too.
What you guys think about my new amulet?
I'll try getting chaos res on it next. I don't think remove chaos/add chaos can brick it anymore now. Only other mod I can get on prefix is non chaos as extra chaos, so there will be still one open for a life roll.

I.Love.This.Build.

I'm on a little budget and it already does alot of damage + is tanky af with molten shell.

But i have a small request, i got to a bit currency and it always helps me, when a guide has something like a small list which shows in what order we should upgrade something from budget to the "full" version" (Like a priority list). For example like 1. Watcher's Eye 2. Claws 3. Gems all to 20/20 4.etc

this would help me and i think many other unexperienced players alot.

Thanks for making this build + guide! <3
"
Larokan escreveu:
I.Love.This.Build.

I'm on a little budget and it already does alot of damage + is tanky af with molten shell.

But i have a small request, i got to a bit currency and it always helps me, when a guide has something like a small list which shows in what order we should upgrade something from budget to the "full" version" (Like a priority list). For example like 1. Watcher's Eye 2. Claws 3. Gems all to 20/20 4.etc

this would help me and i think many other unexperienced players alot.

Thanks for making this build + guide! <3

Gems you level as you go. When you get to maps check market to see if there are cheap lvl 21 main skill gems. Usually they are not expensive for this build.

6L is a priority, get corrupted rare for 10c with some life and res.
Sort out your flasks.
Start upgrading rare pieces of gear for life and resistances.
Accumulate currency to either craft claws or buy Unique 6L....
"
Brutalextremez escreveu:
I see a lot of people talking about survivability so I'm going to chime in here:

You need a Jade Flask of Reflexes at minimum, I'd recommend Alchemist prefix

Using Molten Shell on left click is cool and all, but keep in mind if you trigger it when you don't have your jade flask/stibnite up you are absolutely wrecking your MS absorption. Look at my default MS vs my MS with flasks up:

Vaal Molten Shell is 4k vs 17k.

75% damage from hits is taken from those numbers before your life, which would you rather have? Just something to think about if you're having issues staying alive. In short:

Get one

(Needs quality and % increase could be so much better)

Pop MS/Vaal MS properly, make sure you're as close to 75% chaos res as possible, keep fortify up, don't stand in explosions.

Does the "of Reflexes" have to be on the Jade flask? My Jade is "of Warden" and the Silver is "of Reflexes". Is that a local mod?

For bosses I kind of have the same troubles I read about here, sustain of mana on mobiles bosses is kind of hard, mana and flask-wise. Is the whole idea to nuke kill them within the two flask cycles? on single targets I can't attack the whole time because of the mana (possibly -manacost roll might change sth about it, once I unlock it).

And what is the cut for 1 or 2 Gemini Claws, dps-wise?
Very nice build, im clearing T16 Guardian maps rn, ofc they take like a minute with some dodging but works surprisingly well with "the wasp nest"
i have to admit that i get very lazy because of that, i have more than enough currency to craft 2 imperial claws with the desired mods but dude when i think about all that trade interactions to get the fossils and stuff im noping out so hard :/
Just wondering what peoples strategies are for key bindings and management of flasks/molten shell?

Thanks!
"
robos_ escreveu:
"
Brutalextremez escreveu:
I see a lot of people talking about survivability so I'm going to chime in here:

You need a Jade Flask of Reflexes at minimum, I'd recommend Alchemist prefix

Using Molten Shell on left click is cool and all, but keep in mind if you trigger it when you don't have your jade flask/stibnite up you are absolutely wrecking your MS absorption. Look at my default MS vs my MS with flasks up:

Vaal Molten Shell is 4k vs 17k.

75% damage from hits is taken from those numbers before your life, which would you rather have? Just something to think about if you're having issues staying alive. In short:

Get one

(Needs quality and % increase could be so much better)

Pop MS/Vaal MS properly, make sure you're as close to 75% chaos res as possible, keep fortify up, don't stand in explosions.

Does the "of Reflexes" have to be on the Jade flask? My Jade is "of Warden" and the Silver is "of Reflexes". Is that a local mod?

For bosses I kind of have the same troubles I read about here, sustain of mana on mobiles bosses is kind of hard, mana and flask-wise. Is the whole idea to nuke kill them within the two flask cycles? on single targets I can't attack the whole time because of the mana (possibly -manacost roll might change sth about it, once I unlock it).

And what is the cut for 1 or 2 Gemini Claws, dps-wise?

Just to add to this and clarify some stuff.

Suffixes like "of Warding, of Reflexes, of Iron Skin..." doesn't have to be on particular flask, they have global effect.

Prefixes like "Chemist's, Alchemist's, Perpetual..." have local effect on a particular flask that they are on and how it behaves.

So why don't we use something like "Life Flask of Reflexes"?
Because effect of a life flask expires the moment you hit full life and it would jeopardize the char.
That is enough though to use "of Staunching" and to remove bleeding, although it would be better if we could have duration flask to be immune to bleed for the duration, but we can't afford it.

At this stage of the league you've prob noticed that you are often affected by Corrupted Blood (bleed) and that you have to use life flask all the times, especially during Rituals.
This will be fixed by using corrupted jewel with implicit "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you".

So, by having "of Reflexes" (increased Evasion rating) on one of your flasks you are boosting your defenses.
Suffix "of Iron Skin" is also good and gives slightly more armour in total.

It's also worth mentioning that you can't stack same suffixes, only one will have effect. So having two flasks "of Reflexes" won't have double effect.

I checked your char and yes you have mana issues vs bosses. This is most likely due to low damage that you have atm and damage reduction that bosses have, especially if you are using GMP (big mana cost multiplier). It will be better as the damage increases.

What you can do that will completely fix your mana issues is to craft on one ring that has craftable prefix "Non-Channelling Skills have -9 to Total Mana Cost".
Either that or Gemini claw.
If you don't have required crafting mod either ask someone or use Crafting service from the Community section page.
"
Wuhki escreveu:
Very nice build, im clearing T16 Guardian maps rn, ofc they take like a minute with some dodging but works surprisingly well with "the wasp nest"
i have to admit that i get very lazy because of that, i have more than enough currency to craft 2 imperial claws with the desired mods but dude when i think about all that trade interactions to get the fossils and stuff im noping out so hard :/

Feel ya xD

"
white0ut escreveu:
Just wondering what peoples strategies are for key bindings and management of flasks/molten shell?

Thanks!

Flask piano... Don't use macros.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 20 de jan de 2021 00:20:58
Little tip,

for thoses who struggle with the mana and dont have the "-x mana cost to skill" craft => Getting your hands on a replica conqueror's efficiency can be a quite a good alternative :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional