[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

is it not possible to have -

herald of agony - culling strike - malevolence - enlighten 4

arctic armor w/ perform form no reservation

aspect of the spider from fenumus

all on at the same time?

Unless I am doing something wrong I have to drop one..
"
foskety escreveu:
is it not possible to have -

herald of agony - culling strike - malevolence - enlighten 4

arctic armor w/ perform form no reservation

aspect of the spider from fenumus

all on at the same time?

Unless I am doing something wrong I have to drop one..

You can if you have a big enough mana pool. That will come with levels or flat mana on items. You can remove culling strike in the meantime, its just QoL.
Hi,
I am going to invest some currency and try this build out. Can easily spend around 30-40EX(without claws which i am going to craft by myself, got 1 already).
Spoiler

And here is my question: should i go for transcendance with loreweave or try The Perfect Form first? What will have better clear speed/survi?

But i still need to lvl Pathfinder(64lvl so far)
Oof, don't try beating Oshabi if your shaper dps is only at like 600k without wither and 1,1m with wither. She is so goddamn tanky. I just died 6times on a lvl80 Oshabi encounter.
"
Almahid escreveu:
Hi,
I am going to invest some currency and try this build out. Can easily spend around 30-40EX(without claws which i am going to craft by myself, got 1 already).
Spoiler

And here is my question: should i go for transcendance with loreweave or try The Perfect Form first? What will have better clear speed/survi?

But i still need to lvl Pathfinder(64lvl so far)

Better clear will have base version with Perfect Form, its faster.

It easier to switch and get going with base version than going strait to Trans because it requires t1 items.
You will learn mechanics and will experience big survivability jump when you prepare your full items for Trans version.
Out of curiosity (and you might have already answered that before, but thread is moving real fast now!), what's your opinion on the reworked skills? Do you still think that Cobra Lash is the worst on single target with the new chaining damage? How would you rerank those, if you would at all?

And thanks for the build! been doing it for a few leagues now, every time I have a blast! Trying out CL instead of PS this league and it's been going pretty good! Even if I'm still early mapping.
So I am having some major bossing issues ever since I hit red maps, especially when it comes to conquerors and Maven. I thought my gear was decent to at least do red maps but I've pretty much been hard stuck lvl 89 past two days. Is there anything I can currently get that would be a complete gamechanger? Cause currently not too sure if I want to invest more currency since I am not having the greatest of times, especially with it being melee.
Última edição por Kapaya em 20 de jan de 2021 15:57:13
Hello, can I ask you about explode mod on chest, is it helpful for this build and do we gain juicy chain explosions due to poison spread? I am asking cuz I'd like to have better clear on monoliths.
"
Kapaya escreveu:
So I am having some major bossing issues ever since I hit red maps, especially when it comes to conquerors and Maven. I thought my gear was decent to at least do red maps but I've pretty much been hard stuck lvl 89 past two days. Is there anything I can currently get that would be a complete gamechanger? Cause currently not too sure if I want to invest more currency since I am not having the greatest of times, especially with it being melee.

You'll have to get new claws or in some other way boost your damage. Claws are the most obvious damage boost.

"
lampicka95 escreveu:
Hello, can I ask you about explode mod on chest, is it helpful for this build and do we gain juicy chain explosions due to poison spread? I am asking cuz I'd like to have better clear on monoliths.

Didn't tried it...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional