[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Gardosuro escreveu:
Out of curiosity (and you might have already answered that before, but thread is moving real fast now!), what's your opinion on the reworked skills? Do you still think that Cobra Lash is the worst on single target with the new chaining damage? How would you rerank those, if you would at all?

And thanks for the build! been doing it for a few leagues now, every time I have a blast! Trying out CL instead of PS this league and it's been going pretty good! Even if I'm still early mapping.

Nothing is changed in that sense. Damage of Cobra will start to drop in higher tiers but test it.
"
Yalpe escreveu:
"
foskety escreveu:
is it not possible to have -

herald of agony - culling strike - malevolence - enlighten 4

arctic armor w/ perform form no reservation

aspect of the spider from fenumus

all on at the same time?

Unless I am doing something wrong I have to drop one..

You can if you have a big enough mana pool. That will come with levels or flat mana on items. You can remove culling strike in the meantime, its just QoL.

You have 55 unreserved mana its fine with regen and leech you have atm. Also you need one -mana cost of skills craft.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:

I checked your char and yes you have mana issues vs bosses. This is most likely due to low damage that you have atm and damage reduction that bosses have, especially if you are using GMP (big mana cost multiplier). It will be better as the damage increases.

What you can do that will completely fix your mana issues is to craft on one ring that has craftable prefix "Non-Channelling Skills have -9 to Total Mana Cost".
Either that or Gemini claw.
If you don't have required crafting mod either ask someone or use Crafting service from the Community section page.

Thanks for the detailed answers, the mana craft is certainly on the do list.

What would be the next bigger step to upgrade my dmg, with lowest cost? I have most bases right, but need to craft them properly (helmet, amulet).

Possible steps I see as of now are Spider-gloves, craft the helmet or get new claws. also the anointment is still open for 4 skill-points. somehow I assume the crafting will be the more expensive part.

Besides that, I am enjoying your build, the tankiness is already amazing, never tried the pathfinder before, didn't expect that. to bad, ggg isn't doing anything for better potion qol, even picked extra potion duration on tree out of laziness :S
"
Kapaya escreveu:
So I am having some major bossing issues ever since I hit red maps, especially when it comes to conquerors and Maven. I thought my gear was decent to at least do red maps but I've pretty much been hard stuck lvl 89 past two days. Is there anything I can currently get that would be a complete gamechanger? Cause currently not too sure if I want to invest more currency since I am not having the greatest of times, especially with it being melee.

More damage with crafted claws is one thing, but a gamechager for starting to like the melee play style?
Probably not.
Making a separate post for this, because I didn't know this:
You can actually get the "60% chance for poisons inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage" now as well with an "augment chaos" harvest craft.

So if you have the perfect suffixes claw, you can just remove all prefixes and double augment chaos to have perfect suffixes as well.
Última edição por blastinMot em 20 de jan de 2021 20:00:48
Ive progressed pretty far into this build - but my damage seems to be way off from yours in POB and i cant figure out why. This is a lot to ask, but is there any way you can take a look at my character and point out what you think it might be that im lacking?

I dont have a watchers eye or a - Chaos res helm yet -
but my POB is 2.8m where as youres is 9. I dont imagine just those 2 things make up that difference.
i still dont get the benefit of trancendenc even after watching several videos,
ill get the mitigation part of ele dmg,
but wont we get oneshotted by phys dmg now ?
i mean u have maxblock, so basically every 4th hit (thinking about 75% block chance) will go through and give us trouble, yes you have aspect of the crab and even endurance charges, but a big boss hit like minotaur will kill us regardless ?

for what i see, trancendenc looks for me just like a normal Evasion based dodge build that also can get occasionally one shotted
Loving the build so far.

But I am too lazy to cast Wither on top of all the other skills we use. What's my best CWDT alternative?

Thanks!
Man idk, this build is like the definition of "unsafe" litterally.
Relying this much on your flasks is a joke, missing 1sec of your flask? zwoopt get one shotted.

Felt kinda good until red maps where I litterally want to kms, bosses take ages to kill and therefore you end up either trying to facetank w/o flasks or just kiting around and hope to regen your flaks. Idk how you enjoy this playstyle zzz.

Checking all alternatives and I really dont get how I can manage to get tanky enough to safely do t16, unless I continue to invest 5ex if not more just to reach the point of having fenumus weave + enlighten 4 + elder amulet and then just ending up os'ing the map?

That's a weird gameplay to me with way too much investment just to manage doing rare t16 maps.

Build looked good, kinda sad.

pog claw btw

Última edição por FurYY em 21 de jan de 2021 01:55:20
Hi there, I can't seem to get all the auras to work at the same time, even without culling strike. I have enlighten lvl 3 linked to herald and malevolence but I can't cast aspect of the spider with them. The wiki says aspect of the spider should only reserve 25% mana but in game mine says 35%

Edit: Lol, never mind. It was because I had increased duration socketed in the fenumus' weave.
Última edição por DadAtMall em 21 de jan de 2021 01:28:24

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional