[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
xaeror35 escreveu:
Could use some help or advice. I've been dumping everything I have trying to 6-link my perfect form with no luck. So I am stuck on a tabula and it is getting a little risky as I enter red maps. Clear is pretty good still, boss damage really falls off (Cobra Lash).

Do I keep dumping my currency into my chest or start upgrading my other items ? A few leagues ago it took me 15 exalts to finally get my 6 link. That was depressing and something I dont want to go through again.
Buy a corrupted 6-link with the right colours and some life/other stuff on it for 20c.
And then either keep trying to 6L, saves up your fusings and use the bench craft 6 link (1200, harder on SSF because you need the right delve node for unlocking the craft) or buy an already 6 linked one.

"
Firestorm666 escreveu:
I'm using a Stibnite flask so I can just stand in the cloud and facetank everything. Also first time being able to play with Anomalous Arctic Armpr annd it is soo good. Couldn't fit in the MS into my build so far because of the Strength requirements but eenjoying it so far. :)
Everyone is using a Stibnite flask with this build => Witchfire Brew.
"
Larokan escreveu:
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Wuhki escreveu:
i still dont get the benefit of trancendenc even after watching several videos,
ill get the mitigation part of ele dmg,
but wont we get oneshotted by phys dmg now ?
i mean u have maxblock, so basically every 4th hit (thinking about 75% block chance) will go through and give us trouble, yes you have aspect of the crab and even endurance charges, but a big boss hit like minotaur will kill us regardless ?

for what i see, trancendenc looks for me just like a normal Evasion based dodge build that also can get occasionally one shotted

How the fuck will Minotaur kill you just thru molten shell all aside? You will have enough damage to take him down in matter of seconds.

Transcendence variant of the build is the tankyest thing i've played in this game by ten fold.
You can occasionally get one shotted with 250k ES and 50HH buffs in this game. It's PoE.

If you think its unsafe or anyone else dont play it, simple as that.

Quick update of my progression with this build if anyone thinks its unsafe: I did my first mino with this build on level 83, without perfect form, Uberlab and crafted claws. And still got some really budget gear. I can assure everyone who wants to play this build, that if you play it right, you will have no problems. And if you Invest a bit more than me, you will have an even smoother exp.

I see you are using plague bearer. how much is that doing for your boss damage?
"
Larokan escreveu:

Quick update of my progression with this build if anyone thinks its unsafe: I did my first mino with this build on level 83, without perfect form, Uberlab and crafted claws. And still got some really budget gear. I can assure everyone who wants to play this build, that if you play it right, you will have no problems. And if you Invest a bit more than me, you will have an even smoother exp.

Get back to us when you hit red maps and start doing Maven and Conquerors. This build flies until red maps and then requires some investment which a lot of other builds don't this early in a league (talking ex investments here).

Decided to bite the bullet and invest my currency into the build and so far it's been good to me, clear T16 maps smoothly but bosses are seriously rough, some bosses screw you ever real hard with Maiden (Dominus for example... Just spams his lightning)
"

I see you are using plague bearer. how much is that doing for your boss damage?

I didnt check it with PoB yet, but as i still have the budget claws it really helps in single target. Like its really mandantory imo to get a smooth exp. early on. I already did mino, some maven, conquerers etc. and plague bearer carries me alot with its additional damage. + Its ofc good against multiple bosses in maven fights for example.
"
Kapaya escreveu:
"
Larokan escreveu:

Get back to us when you hit red maps and start doing Maven and Conquerors. This build flies until red maps and then requires some investment which a lot of other builds don't this early in a league (talking ex investments here).

Decided to bite the bullet and invest my currency into the build and so far it's been good to me, clear T16 maps smoothly but bosses are seriously rough, some bosses screw you ever real hard with Maiden (Dominus for example... Just spams his lightning)

i definitely will update my progress. I already did some fights in the maven realm and conquerors ofc too and yet it was pretty well for me. But ofc it were pretty low Maven realms yet i guess (?). But 4 and 5 bosses were no problem.
Can someone guide me a bit here, feel like my damge should be higer, I´m clearing t14+ with no problem but, single target is other history, here is my gear at lvl 93
Spoiler
I am using Venom Gyre currently, but i only have 5L , which 5 gems i use will be the best performance?

i dont know Deadly Ailments or Unbound Ailments which one is better
"
Kunioh escreveu:
Can someone guide me a bit here, feel like my damge should be higer, I´m clearing t14+ with no problem but, single target is other history, here is my gear at lvl 93
Spoiler

Buy a 21/23 pestilent strike (40c) and awakened added chaos damage (15c) if you don't mind investing a bit.

Optionally, you can just swap to viper strike on hard bosses. The 21/23 gem is cheap.
Última edição por Yalpe em 21 de jan de 2021 22:21:57
For anyone who is struggling with Cobra Lash at T14+ bosses/conq single target dmg, here is an option: switch to Viper Strike in body and Cobra Lash in gloves.

This has several benefits:
1. No need to gem swap
2. around 60-70% more single target dps, you will feel the massive difference immediately
3. You maintain the excellent clear speed with Cobra Lash, 5L in Embalmer is good enough to clear rare T16 maps
4. Since you're only using Viper Strike for single target, no need to use melee splash/tribal fury. You can use the exact same gear/tree as Cobra Lash, just recolor your chest and gloves.
5. You have flexibility in fights like Veritania. When you can melee her, you use Viper Strike. When she retreats into the ice you can Cobra Lash for some chip damage.

Downside is it takes gem slots so there is opportunity cost. I don't plan on using Perfect Form so my gem slots are relatively free.

Cobra Lash single target feels like you're trying to do conquerors on a 4 link. The damage is just not there and many fights for me went to empty flask running around, stalling, and dying. Viper Strike dmg actually feels respectable.
This build has been a lot of fun so far, just barely starting red maps and not having any issues yet. I was wondering if there were any alternate quality gems that should be used for the Cobra Lash setup?

HoA providing wither stacks seems decent and possibly divergent cobra lash? Currently using Divergent malevolence since it seemed obvious.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional