[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
dumptruckzzz escreveu:
I'm going to try out a probably ill-advised experiment and drop Nature's Reprisal and Master Alchemist so I can pick up Nature's Adrenaline + Master Surgeon.

I'm hoping between the 6% life on flask use and leech I can drop the life flask and start using Coralito's to get Perfect Agony. My damage per poison increased with all these changes but I have no idea if the life gain/leech will be enough, not to mention having to worry about crit chance again. Bring on the deaths!

Update: this wasn't great. The life on flask use was too inconsistent, I picked up Atziri's Promise for the extra leech but at that point I had made a lot of defensive sacrifices. I think it could have worked for mapping if Sirus mobs weren't a thing.
Should i use the "always attack without moving" option with pestilent strike?
Última edição por KekkoRebu em 22 de jan de 2021 15:01:00
Hello lads!
Is there anyone able to look at my PF and see what to do for the future?
I feel like i lack alot of singletarget dmg. Mapping is fine, but boosing is kinds meh.

Thanks in advance!
"
KekkoRebu escreveu:

No
"
LastWhispr escreveu:
Hello lads!
Is there anyone able to look at my PF and see what to do for the future?
I feel like i lack alot of singletarget dmg. Mapping is fine, but boosing is kinds meh.

Thanks in advance!

Your chars are private, make them public.
"
Reazion escreveu:

3) How much of a difference does the crafted claws make? or phrased differently, how does wasp nest compare to crafted claws roughly?

These claws are kinda trash since I'm missing mods, but they increased my dps from 1,3m to 2,5m so yeah. This should give you an idea what cheap claws to aim for.

"
Reazion escreveu:
Quick questions from someone who's running this build for the first time;

1) How'd you normally use Vaal MS and vaal haste? only at bosses?

2) When do you use wither totems setup? guessing bosses right?

3) How much of a difference does the crafted claws make? or phrased differently, how does wasp nest compare to crafted claws roughly?

1. Same way you use Molten Shell. You don't need Vaal Haste, focus on staying alive. League is rly rippy.

2. Yes, rituals too.

3. you will double your damage just from crafted claws.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
KekkoRebu escreveu:

No

Why not? Feels pretty terrible without it TBH.
"
robin_nerf escreveu:
If I would to get Hunter gloves with the mod "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemies" the Tribal Fury Anoint wouldent be as useful I guess so what could be good alternatives :) ?

Looking at nodes like "Corruption", "Swift Venoms", "Constitution", maybe there is even better alternatives :) ?

+1 target gloves would be great option if you can craft good ones.

For Transcendence Corruption would give you most damage, Swift Venoms are good too.
Also Disciple of the Unyielding is a good defensive option with +1 min Endurance charge and chance to gain Endurance on kill.
"
Inviz1 escreveu:
Any better way to roll the claws instead of the fossil method considering we have harvest now?

Not really. Because the good crafts are pretty expensive as well (1ex+ for augment chaos for example).

If you hit perfect suffixes (25+ attack speed, damage over time multi, poison dmg), you can remove prefixes and double augment chaos to make the perfect claw (suffixes need to be full though).

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
KekkoRebu escreveu:

No

That's debatable/personal preference.

"
NameMerken escreveu:

This one is worth hitting with "augment chaos" from Harvest.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional