[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Whats i should upgrade next? In name of this topic i see 100% delirious farmer, ok i try t7 full 100% map with my gear. This doable but i think i do this map almost hour and die 2 times, because some mobs in delirium immune to lich mana, i even equip mana flask because of that. Damage looks like pretty low, i barely kill even white mobs. I try to swap for physical damage support but this still not work. Also on normal red maps i not have damage too and not have defence, sometimes i one shotted even when all my flasks used and molten shell on.

This looks like any glass cannon build with same gear better for mapping than pestilent strike pathfinder. Maybe in 100% copy gear from this build its do a lot of damage, but i not a streamer or whale, i just play for fun. Have 2 exalts and 150 chaos right now in my currency tab.

PS. I also buy really nice abyss jewel in ritual shop in first day of league, in my belt right now, give me onslaught after kills, whats flask i should use instead onslaught one?
Última edição por Mr_Neocronic em 22 de jan de 2021 01:57:53
If I would to get Hunter gloves with the mod "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemies" the Tribal Fury Anoint wouldent be as useful I guess so what could be good alternatives :) ?

Looking at nodes like "Corruption", "Swift Venoms", "Constitution", maybe there is even better alternatives :) ?
-Nerf
Última edição por robin_nerf em 22 de jan de 2021 03:53:53
Is having the following ancestral protector 4-link in replacement of wither totems a good idea?

Ancestral Protector - Multiple Totems - Faster Attacks - Withering Touch

Pros:
- On PoB it shows a 10% dps increase due to totem providing atk speed.
- Faster totem placement speed

Cons:
- Not sure how effective it is at stacking wither, especially if the boss moves constantly since AP is melee

I've also included withering step in the build to help with wither stacking.
Thanks for the build. Loving it for a change. I have a question though. Why isn't the build using any cluster jewels? It seems like those things are pretty stat efficient, and we could make use of stuff like Unholy Might for dps boosts, right? I haven't actually done any looking in PoB yet, just curious since almost all other builds make use of them.
"
Is having the following ancestral protector 4-link in replacement of wither totems a good idea?

Ehm, yes? That´s why the uber melee variant is recommending it? :D

"
I have a question though. Why isn't the build using any cluster jewels? It seems like those things are pretty stat efficient, and we could make use of stuff like Unholy Might for dps boosts, right? I haven't actually done any looking in PoB yet, just curious since almost all other builds make use of them.

Cluster Jewels provide more damage but it costs us survivability. A lot of the nodes we take eigher come with additional evasion on the path or with block. In general the build is pretty scuffed in terms of skillpoints and the cluster jewels provide nothing but raw damage which is not even needed when everything comes together. Thats why there arent any cluster jewels recommended.
"
robin_nerf escreveu:
If I would to get Hunter gloves with the mod "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemies" the Tribal Fury Anoint wouldent be as useful I guess so what could be good alternatives :) ?

Looking at nodes like "Corruption", "Swift Venoms", "Constitution", maybe there is even better alternatives :) ?

I go for Swift Venoms but check POB to see which node gives you the biggest increase. You should also aim to get chaos DoT multi on the gloves, nice dps boost.
Any better way to roll the claws instead of the fossil method considering we have harvest now?
I keep dying against the Sirus infected enemies in maps. What is the best protection against them?
https://valid.x86.fr/egpm28
I managed to craft a nice claw. Does someone know if it is worth to enchant the claw with "1% increased accuracy per 2% quality" in order to improve hit chance? Or do I los too much (physical) damage?
Quick questions from someone who's running this build for the first time;

1) How'd you normally use Vaal MS and vaal haste? only at bosses?

2) When do you use wither totems setup? guessing bosses right?

3) How much of a difference does the crafted claws make? or phrased differently, how does wasp nest compare to crafted claws roughly?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional