[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Wuhki escreveu:
i still dont get the benefit of trancendenc even after watching several videos,
ill get the mitigation part of ele dmg,
but wont we get oneshotted by phys dmg now ?
i mean u have maxblock, so basically every 4th hit (thinking about 75% block chance) will go through and give us trouble, yes you have aspect of the crab and even endurance charges, but a big boss hit like minotaur will kill us regardless ?

for what i see, trancendenc looks for me just like a normal Evasion based dodge build that also can get occasionally one shotted

How the fuck will Minotaur kill you just thru molten shell all aside? You will have enough damage to take him down in matter of seconds.

Transcendence variant of the build is the tankyest thing i've played in this game by ten fold.
You can occasionally get one shotted with 250k ES and 50HH buffs in this game. It's PoE.

If you think its unsafe or anyone else dont play it, simple as that.

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:

How the fuck will Minotaur kill you just thru molten shell all aside? You will have enough damage to take him down in matter of seconds.

Transcendence variant of the build is the tankyest thing i've played in this game by ten fold.
You can occasionally get one shotted with 250k ES and 50HH buffs in this game. It's PoE.

you right i totally forgot about MS, im stupid.

But i guess i have to drop fenumus gloves to cap my chaos resistance, i read that transendenc doesnt work for chaos, how important is it to get +78% of those beside the quality of life of +78?

i mean damage wise the chaos dmg i actually get shouldnt change between non transandanc and transendenc right ?
Última edição por Wuhki em 21 de jan de 2021 10:00:07
I understand the importance of keeping up the molten shell buff, but since it has a cooldown there is always a window of a few seconds when I dont have it up (which often times results in me getting one-shotted).
Is there a good way to reduce the cooldown of MS in order to increase its uptime or do I need to play around it somehow?

Could use some help or advice. I've been dumping everything I have trying to 6-link my perfect form with no luck. So I am stuck on a tabula and it is getting a little risky as I enter red maps. Clear is pretty good still, boss damage really falls off (Cobra Lash).

Do I keep dumping my currency into my chest or start upgrading my other items ? A few leagues ago it took me 15 exalts to finally get my 6 link. That was depressing and something I dont want to go through again.

Didn't read too much through the thread to see what kind of problems people have with this build. All I am gonna say is I had much comfier time mapping before I specced into Iron Reflexes. You go from sometimes being hit to always getting hit. When you are doing rituals on juiced maps with Iron Reflexes you will start sweating profusely because there is nowhere to run and you will take imennse amount of hits, often asking yourself "is my Jade flask even working?".
"
Philey escreveu:
I understand the importance of keeping up the molten shell buff, but since it has a cooldown there is always a window of a few seconds when I dont have it up (which often times results in me getting one-shotted).
Is there a good way to reduce the cooldown of MS in order to increase its uptime or do I need to play around it somehow?

Yeah, that gap without MS gets me from time to time as well. I think it comes down to timing of regular and the Vaal MS, plus running the F away when its not up... haha

But anyway I am running these to help:

4 Link: Vaal MS - Efficacy Support - Second Wind Support - Increased Duration Support
Helm enchant: Molten Shell has 40% increased skill effect duration

Now my MS has a 3.3 second cooldown and lasts for 7.4 seconds and Vaal MS lasts for 22.2 seconds.

Really enjoying this build so far. Does anyone know if there are cluster jewels that are worth using?
"
TheAlquimista escreveu:
Really enjoying this build so far. Does anyone know if there are cluster jewels that are worth using?

The mods I would like in no particular order:

Low Tolerance
Unspeakable Gifts
Brush with Death
Fettle
Enduring Composure
Wasting Affliction

Those are the one I played with in delirium. Keep in mind that you will have to make some sacrifices to get the points to spec into this.
"
HanibAAAl escreveu:
Didn't read too much through the thread to see what kind of problems people have with this build. All I am gonna say is I had much comfier time mapping before I specced into Iron Reflexes. You go from sometimes being hit to always getting hit. When you are doing rituals on juiced maps with Iron Reflexes you will start sweating profusely because there is nowhere to run and you will take imennse amount of hits, often asking yourself "is my Jade flask even working?".

I'm using a Stibnite flask so I can just stand in the cloud and facetank everything. Also first time being able to play with Anomalous Arctic Armpr annd it is soo good. Couldn't fit in the MS into my build so far because of the Strength requirements but eenjoying it so far. :)
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Wuhki escreveu:
i still dont get the benefit of trancendenc even after watching several videos,
ill get the mitigation part of ele dmg,
but wont we get oneshotted by phys dmg now ?
i mean u have maxblock, so basically every 4th hit (thinking about 75% block chance) will go through and give us trouble, yes you have aspect of the crab and even endurance charges, but a big boss hit like minotaur will kill us regardless ?

for what i see, trancendenc looks for me just like a normal Evasion based dodge build that also can get occasionally one shotted

Quick update of my progression with this build if anyone thinks its unsafe: I did my first mino with this build on level 83, without perfect form, Uberlab and crafted claws. And still got some really budget gear. I can assure everyone who wants to play this build, that if you play it right, you will have no problems. And if you Invest a bit more than me, you will have an even smoother exp.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional