[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
NameMerken escreveu:
"
Reazion escreveu:

3) How much of a difference does the crafted claws make? or phrased differently, how does wasp nest compare to crafted claws roughly?

These claws are kinda trash since I'm missing mods, but they increased my dps from 1,3m to 2,5m so yeah. This should give you an idea what cheap claws to aim for.

Guess i'll be buying two bases asap then.

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Reazion escreveu:
Quick questions from someone who's running this build for the first time;

1) How'd you normally use Vaal MS and vaal haste? only at bosses?

2) When do you use wither totems setup? guessing bosses right?

3) How much of a difference does the crafted claws make? or phrased differently, how does wasp nest compare to crafted claws roughly?

1. Same way you use Molten Shell. You don't need Vaal Haste, focus on staying alive. League is rly rippy.

2. Yes, rituals too.

3. you will double your damage just from crafted claws.

Regarding vaal MS/regular MS, it's not something I tend to use, so as far as uses goes i'm somewhat clueless. Im guessing use regular MS off cooldown and save vaal MS for bosses/more rippy stuff?
Última edição por Reazion em 22 de jan de 2021 15:36:29
Sorry for the many questions but i really like this build, what are the alternative quality gems worth using?
Decided to check out the build today and I'm already level 76, just zooming through yellow maps on extremely budget gear.

I wanted to know if you think going for an evasion/acrobatics character instead of Molten Shell/Iron Reflexes would work out in higher tier content? Because I'm seeing a lot of people struggle with the switch to Iron Reflexes I'm kinda thinking I'd like to try stick with evasion for defensive purposes.
I'm having LOT of troubles with red maps. 5 link perfect form or 6 links with life, evasion, etc...

It seems kinda difficult for me to play the piano while remembering to cast the vaals + whirling all the way... too much trouble and no fun for me.

Any way to make this build less vaal dependant while mantaining budget?
I just crafted an elder gemini claw with 30% chance to poison/48% increased poison damage and 60% chance for poisons to inflict 100% more damage mods... it is still blue.

What should I do with that next???
"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
Inviz1 escreveu:
Any better way to roll the claws instead of the fossil method considering we have harvest now?

Not really. Because the good crafts are pretty expensive as well (1ex+ for augment chaos for example).

If you hit perfect suffixes (25+ attack speed, damage over time multi, poison dmg), you can remove prefixes and double augment chaos to make the perfect claw (suffixes need to be full though).

"
"
KekkoRebu escreveu:
Should i use the "always attack without moving" option with pestilent strike?

No

That's debatable/personal preference.

"
NameMerken escreveu:

This one is worth hitting with "augment chaos" from Harvest.

Can You explain it better?
I have this claw

Theres a chance to take off +2 to melee gems? Want chaos multi craft.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx escreveu:
Can You explain it better?
I have this claw

Theres a chance to take off +2 to melee gems? Want chaos multi craft.
If you hold "Alt" in-game it will show the detailed item description (have to turn it on in game options).
Normal items can have 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes.
The claw I referred to has a free prefix.
Most of the mods on items have "tags" on them, for example the "60% chance for poisons to do more dmg" has Damage, Chaos, Attack, Ailment as tags.
With harvest you can sometimes force mods, when they are the only mod able to roll with that tag. The claw I referred to can only roll the "chaos damage to attacks" mod when you use a "augment chaos" harvest craft on it.

For your claw there is no reliable way to remove the melee gems mod, because it only has the "attack" and "gem" tags. There is no harvest craft for removing "gem". And if you use "remove attack modifier" it might remove other attack mods.

For a list of mods outside the game you can use this:
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Claw

Also this is a very short explanation.
Watch some recent Youtube videos on crafting in Path of Exile, if you want to know more.
"
"
LastWhispr escreveu:
Hello lads!
Is there anyone able to look at my PF and see what to do for the future?
I feel like i lack alot of singletarget dmg. Mapping is fine, but boosing is kinds meh.

Thanks in advance!

Your chars are private, make them public.

Should be public?
It's public from my side.
Not seeing the leveling trees after a4-a5? Are they there? Do I need to be using the non community branch?
"
LastWhispr escreveu:
"
"
LastWhispr escreveu:
Hello lads!
Is there anyone able to look at my PF and see what to do for the future?
I feel like i lack alot of singletarget dmg. Mapping is fine, but boosing is kinds meh.

Thanks in advance!

Your chars are private, make them public.

Should be public?
It's public from my side.

They are not.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional