[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Whats better auls uprising with free envy or agate amulet with chaos multi?
What's the gem setup for the transcending version ?

Everyone seems to have a different setup.

Also i see everyone with a whitering step enchantment on helm, why ?
Última edição por Solemplow em 6 de fev de 2021 15:18:54
Updated Transcendence version

-added clusters
-league optimized
"
Solemplow escreveu:
What's the gem setup for the transcending version ?

Everyone seems to have a different setup.

Also i see everyone with a whitering step enchantment on helm, why ?

Transcendence version of the build doesn't use Withering Totems but Withering Step to wither the enemies.

Gem links are in the PoB.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:

-added clusters
-league optimized

The moment i posted you posted a new pob i was like "uh, am i just retarded, i did not see this pob earlier".

So with transcending we take withering step enchantment for cluster/non-cluster.

And what about the militant faith jewel, i see you put it near iron grip for the cluster version and near point blank for the basic version.

But don't we gain more devotion (2% elemental resistance per 10) if we place it the same as cluster version ? Or do we lose something else ?

I don't have clusters rn (and i don't know how much i have to spend to have a good one like you) so i don't know what location take.
"
Solemplow escreveu:
"

-added clusters
-league optimized

The moment i posted you posted a new pob i was like "uh, am i just retarded, i did not see this pob earlier".

So with transcending we take withering step enchantment for cluster/non-cluster.

And what about the militant faith jewel, i see you put it near iron grip for the cluster version and near point blank for the basic version.

But don't we gain more devotion (2% elemental resistance per 10) if we place it the same as cluster version ? Or do we lose something else ?

I don't have clusters rn (and i don't know how much i have to spend to have a good one like you) so i don't know what location take.

That's the old PoB if someone wants to compare it. Put it near Iron Grip.
The implicit for the medium cluster jewels should just be to damage over time multi right not specific to chaos?
"
Sylarsaurus escreveu:
The implicit for the medium cluster jewels should just be to damage over time multi right not specific to chaos?

For Pestilent you can use either "damage over time multiplier" or "chaos damage over time multiplier" base.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 6 de fev de 2021 17:26:21
"

-added clusters
-league optimized

Nice, thank you!

With the new militant faith placement, is it possible to not brick any notables in radius? The best i could do was to brick only one of the notables (which still kinda sucks):

With the cluster version I lose quite some hp (like 800 hp), not sure how much damage i gain. I will try it out :D
"
Philey escreveu:
"

-added clusters
-league optimized

Nice, thank you!

With the new militant faith placement, is it possible to not brick any notables in radius? The best i could do was to brick only one of the notables (which still kinda sucks):

With the cluster version I lose quite some hp (like 800 hp), not sure how much damage i gain. I will try it out :D

That's too much.
It's lower on life but not that much. You should have better gear for it like belt and gloves for example.

Non-cluster version is totally fine. Damage gain is significant just with new gloves, anointment and belt enchant!
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 6 de fev de 2021 17:49:18

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional