[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

What is better to use now: viper strike or pestilent strike?
For maps and delirium
Última edição por KOT2897 em 5 de fev de 2021 19:52:30

Craft it all night....... best roll. help me find out what's best to start with....
Hey,

i see the transcending version and i feel like it's not very expensive from where i am.

I don't have very good gear but the transcending version feels closer than i thought.

I haven't finished crafting my claws yet, and some pieces of stuff that i have really leave a lot to be desired (amulet / helmet)

I have ~3ex left and it seems possible to me to go now to this build as perfect form is more expensive than loreweave, militant jewel cost nothing and i don't need to change much gear (take res gloves, change flasks, take boots with enchant which is like 2ex actually)

Is my intuition correct or am I forgetting something?

Última edição por Solemplow em 5 de fev de 2021 19:23:45
Should i go for the Watcher's eye or the awakened gems first ?

"
Emorb escreveu:
"
Landy3 escreveu:
Any advice on how to craft the +1 chaos, chaos dmg multi amulet?

Your current amulet has an open prefix (two, but one is crafted) and full suffixes. If you augment chaos it will be forced to become a prefix and the only option for a hunter influenced amulet is +1 level of chaos skill gems.

appreciate the advice but it's one ilvl too low to hit that mod :/
"
elvergaloca escreveu:
Should i go for the Watcher's eye or the awakened gems first?
Awakened gems first. Cheaper and you can level them yourself in the long run to save up for the watcher's.
Just got into T15-T16 maps and I'm getting a little squishy when I'm juicing them up. Clearly the helm needs to go and to be fair I think most of it needs to be replaced but what should I be looking to upgrade first here?

Edit: Claws are the first I've crafted. Will be crafting more.
Última edição por InSaYnE_72 em 6 de fev de 2021 02:28:25
finished with this char and i have to say with the implementation of harvest this build has become one of smoothest leaguestarters that currently exist. Strong in the early game and even stronger in tackling the endgame.
crafting claws, neck and helmet is really easy since we can use all the chaos affixes that exist for those items (except helmet, but chaos spell dmg can be blocked if we fill out the prefixes).
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/U8rQesKp

"
MrApell escreveu:

Craft it all night....... best roll. help me find out what's best to start with....

Are these bad claws to begin?
If anyone is interested, I just swapped to my final Gloves and can sell the one before - since there are literally none of them on the market and they are tailored to this build I thought I post them here as well if someone is interested.

Asking Price is 12exa, we can talk about it though :)

Best regards, Vennto

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional