[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I'm trying to get a better life roll on gloves.
which anointment should i put on amulet?
"
Orestiada escreveu:
Also, what do you think is the bis mods for the claw? unholy might, onslaught on hit, double influence with poisons inflict faster
Unholy might is just more damage on kill, not good for bossing.
Onslaught is also on kill, not on hit.
I'd go for the faster poisons.

"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:
Can i return back block from this passive or this permanently convert in other passive when i use timeless jewel?
Spoiler

Either divine the jewel or buy another and sell that one.

Buying something in poe trade is pain, especially when they still not add filter for maxarius jewels only.

On the right side of the trade website where you put in your life/resists put in "maxarius".
Problem solved.

"
Nekrolith escreveu:
which anointment should i put on amulet?
Corruption or Swift Venoms for damage.
For defence either something with high life, physical mitigation or block/dodge.
Most people go with damage.
Última edição por blastinMot em 5 de fev de 2021 10:32:56
Any advice on how to craft the +1 chaos, chaos dmg multi amulet?
So, I am currently playing this build as pestilent/viper strike in SSF, and managed to get my hands on a Perfect Form. I was thinking about trying to 6 link it, but Transcendence looks like it could be really good, and I'm not too far from a loreweave. Do you think I should save my fusings for loreweave instead, and then get a militant faith of the type I need? Or will survivability from 6L Perfect Form make it easier to get the rest of the gear I need? Right now I'm just on a life/resistances/defenses 6L.
"
Landy3 escreveu:

I think there are a few options that work. My approach was to use aberrant fossils until I got cdot multi then messed with the amulet until I got it to where it only needed a prefix. Aug Chaos at that point will get you the +1 chaos. I think optionally, you could look at envy fossils for the % chaos and try to make something really gg. I think to reforge chaos would be a fine option as well if you don't want to use aberrant fossils. If someone has a more sure-fire approach, I'd love to hear it.
"
xMalachi escreveu:
"
Landy3 escreveu:

I think there are a few options that work. My approach was to use aberrant fossils until I got cdot multi then messed with the amulet until I got it to where it only needed a prefix. Aug Chaos at that point will get you the +1 chaos. I think optionally, you could look at envy fossils for the % chaos and try to make something really gg. I think to reforge chaos would be a fine option as well if you don't want to use aberrant fossils. If someone has a more sure-fire approach, I'd love to hear it.

I crafted mine by using Reforge Chaos from Harvest, I got to a point where i have Chaos Multi, big life, life regen and the ES. i got super lucky so i can just aug Chaos for the +1 Chaos because it had an open Prefix. I then got and crafted Aspect of the Crab on the amulet... I could make it better by removing defense from harvest and augmenting Speed. This will give me 3-10% Movement speed. Or If I really wanted to YOLO the amulet, i could remove defense to get rid of the ES, and then exalt slam for +1 Level of Dex Gems (Don't know if you can Harvest craft for the +1 Level of Dex)
"
Enleiv escreveu:
So, I am currently playing this build as pestilent/viper strike in SSF, and managed to get my hands on a Perfect Form. I was thinking about trying to 6 link it, but Transcendence looks like it could be really good, and I'm not too far from a loreweave. Do you think I should save my fusings for loreweave instead, and then get a militant faith of the type I need? Or will survivability from 6L Perfect Form make it easier to get the rest of the gear I need? Right now I'm just on a life/resistances/defenses 6L.
Go from 6L to Loreweave 6L if you really have the rings ready.
You also need some divines to roll 78% res.
For transcendence you also need a thread of hope with Small Ring to get Phse Acro.

The Militant Faith should be obtainable through 5 Way encounters in SSF with Legion Farm in New Vastir.

"
ShadowBlazinIce escreveu:
I could make it better by removing defense from harvest and augmenting Speed. This will give me 3-10% Movement speed. Or If I really wanted to YOLO the amulet, i could remove defense to get rid of the ES, and then exalt slam for +1 Level of Dex Gems (Don't know if you can Harvest craft for the +1 Level of Dex)

You can "remove defence" from Harvest and use the crafting bench for "chaos damage with attacks" or "-mana cost to non-channeling skills".
The chaos to attacks is almost the same value as +1 chaos gems.
The +1 dex skills has no tag, so you can only get it with exalt or "augment influence mod".
Downed A9 Sirus with 4.5k life, deathless. Transcedent build is beyond op.
"
Landy3 escreveu:

Your current amulet has an open prefix (two, but one is crafted) and full suffixes. If you augment chaos it will be forced to become a prefix and the only option for a hunter influenced amulet is +1 level of chaos skill gems.
@Vennto How do you like using the AP totem to stack your withered vs withering step?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional