[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
CairoOvercoat escreveu:
So Ive done the "base" Pest Strike build and really like it, but I see people raving about the Transendence build so I want to gradually move over to it by picking up pieces here and there.

What's a good "Stat Priority" for Loreweave for the build? Obviously you can get crazy Loreweaves for lots of cash, but if someone was looking into a lower-end one, what should I prioritize first and foremost?

I'm assuming something along the lines of Resistances > Life > Ele. Damage but after that I'm not sure what's correct?

Maximum Resistances should be 78% of course, other than that you might need high attribute roll to ease stat issues.(You'll need 129 int if you aim for level 6 awakened added chaos support.126 if level 5) Life/Phys rolls are flexible, would be nice to have high.
How do I link my gear in the forums? Made all mine and pretty keen to show it off/ask for suggestions on improvement.
If we have only one ring (second for circle of nostalgia) where i should stack accuracy for build? I check most of guys here have only one ring with accuracy this enought? Also i bought loreweave 6l right now, with decent stats, where point to reroll in tanscendence version? Also whats i should use instead of arctic armour? Also whats points i should reallocate in my tree for loreweave (because perfect form save some for phase acrobatic keystone).

Also after i bought loreweave i have few exalts, should i buy budget claws for 1 ex each, same 3 important stats as in first page example, but without multi, or i should try to craft it with rng?

Upd. just learn this transcendence keystone, even with all crappy gear i have right now (check profile) i already almost immortal, i think if i buy aspect of crab and atziry boots i can afk on bosses after that)
Última edição por Mr_Neocronic em 5 de fev de 2021 02:28:51
"
Veneratio escreveu:
How do I link my gear in the forums? Made all mine and pretty keen to show it off/ask for suggestions on improvement.

You need click on your avatar in left upper side of screen when you start typing your message, here you will see your equipment, just one click on every item you want to link here.
Última edição por Mr_Neocronic em 5 de fev de 2021 01:47:52
Hello again, I improved my gear and I am absolutely amazed by the damage and tankiness, the only encounter I didnt do yet is maven's the feared everything else has been a breeze so far! Now I am waiting for the cluster build version update :DD
Also, what do you think is the bis mods for the claw? unholy might, onslaught on hit, double influence with poisons inflict faster
Spoiler
Hi, just wanted to give a heads up for those who are unaware of the new tool in the Craft of Exile website (not going to link here cuz I'm not sure it is permitted, don't wanna ruin this thread), where you can simulate craftings. It is helping me a lot to better understand what could be used to craft build items, and what mods go where, at which ilvl, what craft currency I could use, what Harvest craft I could or could not use, etc. Might help those who, like me, never crafted before and have no idea what they are doing lol

Lfw to craft a good belt and a better glove in the near future.

(if posts like this are not permitted, pls let me know and I'll delete it asap)
Can i return back block from this passive or this permanently convert in other passive when i use timeless jewel?

"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:
Can i return back block from this passive or this permanently convert in other passive when i use timeless jewel?
Spoiler

Either divine the jewel or buy another and sell that one.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:
Spoiler

Either divine the jewel or buy another and sell that one.

Buying something in poe trade is pain, especially when they still not add filter for maxarius jewels only.
Just a heads up, your leveling filter is broken.
You need to remove Harvest section to make it work as its useless after Harvest rework.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional