[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Could someone check my PoB / profile and see how I can min-max my build?

Go transendence?

I thought that build is only for the melee version? I like the ranged combat more. I would want to stay with Cobra Lash.
https://valid.x86.fr/egpm28
Just Finished Crafting my gloves, i was hoping to augment chaos multi but T1 Chaos Res will do since i can now remove Tribal Fury on the tree and go with Cleansed Thoughts for max chaos resistance

Also Upgraded my Loreweave to a higher life, max attributes, and 78% maximum resistance
"
ShadowBlazinIce escreveu:
Just Finished Crafting my gloves, i was hoping to augment chaos multi but T1 Chaos Res will do since i can now remove Tribal Fury on the tree and go with Cleansed Thoughts for max chaos resistance

Also Upgraded my Loreweave to a higher life, max attributes, and 78% maximum resistance

What is the process for crafting? alt spam to getthe +1 target, regal + annul?
"
TheOne320 escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Could someone check my PoB / profile and see how I can min-max my build?

Go transendence?

I thought that build is only for the melee version? I like the ranged combat more. I would want to stay with Cobra Lash.

How is your single target DPS? I am using 5link cobra and 6 link viper strike for bosses
"
xaeror35 escreveu:

How is your single target DPS? I am using 5link cobra and 6 link viper strike for bosses

Conquerors die very quickly. I also easily outdamaged Mavens heal fighting Shaper. I seem to be having more problems with surviving.
Última edição por TheOne320 em 4 de fev de 2021 14:43:51
"

If you use "non-chaos to chaos" with Harvest it will 100% roll the chaos dot multi and remove either fire res or the accuracy.
50% chance to hit the T1 chaos dot.

It can't remove any prefix mods (life, evasion, +1 strike) because there are no prefix chaos mods that could roll.
So it will target a suffix and since chaos res is already chaos it can only hit accuracy/fire res.
If this is worth it is up to you of course.
"

Oh yeah you´re right. Max Block only works with melee gems, as well as more resistances. Stupid me.
"
blastinMot escreveu:
"

If you use "non-chaos to chaos" with Harvest it will 100% roll the chaos dot multi and remove either fire res or the accuracy.
50% chance to hit the T1 chaos dot.

It can't remove any prefix mods (life, evasion, +1 strike) because there are no prefix chaos mods that could roll.
So it will target a suffix and since chaos res is already chaos it can only hit accuracy/fire res.
If this is worth it is up to you of course.

I would BUT my gloves give me both max fire resistance AND max accuracy for both claws, id have to figure out a way to get 35% fire resist somewhere (most likely from when i upgrade my helmet

I will eventually do that when i craft a new helmet of-course
Última edição por ShadowBlazinIce em 4 de fev de 2021 15:35:26
Got theses 2 claws

What would be the optimal play here ? Or should i keep rerolling.

EDIT: I have wasp nest right now, so maybe it's worth it to just keep them to use them until i x or y (craft/harvest/annul/idk).

But i don't know what to do with them rn, even if they are still maybe usable like this.
Última edição por Solemplow em 4 de fev de 2021 16:35:10
"
Solemplow escreveu:
Got theses 2 claws

What would be the optimal play here ? Or should i keep rerolling.

EDIT: I have wasp nest right now, so maybe it's worth it to just keep them to use them until i x or y (craft/harvest/annul/idk).

But i don't know what to do with them rn, even if they are still maybe usable like this.

For the second one you can block the suffix with any bench craft, then aug chaos, which will always give you added chaos and then you just replace the benchcraft with chaos damage over time multi and you have the perfect claw.

The first claw I would keep rolling.

What I did was buy three claws for crafting and just use the best two while rolling the third and always comparing if the dps increased in PoB by importing my profile and importing the claw into the item page using "Ctrl-C".
Última edição por TheOne320 em 4 de fev de 2021 16:46:58

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional