[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

How viable is this for SSF?
Your POB is made with 15 withered stacks, withering step applies a maximum of 13,5. are those 15 assuming u instantly recast it? with an cd of about 2,5 sec it will probably run out from time to time. or do we get somewhere else some more stacks?

@vennto are you not running the crab aspect?

Edit for future readers: anomalous withering step is limited to 9 stacks, quality doesn't scale past 20%. This gives us a total of 12 stacks at most with the +3 enchant.
Última edição por robos_ em 12 de fev de 2021 06:53:54
"
robos_ escreveu:
Your POB is made with 15 withered stacks, withering step applies a maximum of 13,5. are those 15 assuming u instantly recast it? with an cd of about 2,5 sec it will probably run out from time to time. or do we get somewhere else some more stacks?

You apply the remaining 1-2 with Ancestral Protector.
"
Nicolikes escreveu:
The best build I've played so far and enjoying the playstyle. Followed everything on the guide and it really satisfied me. Although I have 1 problem with the node after I placed my militant faith, lost 3% block and a lil dps, is this normal?
Spoiler

Either divine it or sell and buy another until you get a good one.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Nicolikes escreveu:
The best build I've played so far and enjoying the playstyle. Followed everything on the guide and it really satisfied me. Although I have 1 problem with the node after I placed my militant faith, lost 3% block and a lil dps, is this normal?
Spoiler

Oh alright gotcha, new to PoE so i'm carefully following your PoB. Thanks for the response, kudos to you and to this guide. Cheers!
"
Nicolikes escreveu:
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Nicolikes escreveu:
Spoiler

Oh alright gotcha, new to PoE so i'm carefully following your PoB. Thanks for the response, kudos to you and to this guide. Cheers!

Tyty, glad to see new player doing well. :)
"

Got crab aspect just now. I am a bit late on that and you should definately get it earlier, I was just unsure on what item to put it and in the last days I started my very last round of gear-crafting so I had to be careful where to put it and I needed time to get the stuff going. Have it on this amulet now.

Loving the build so far. Currently farming 100% deli with maybe 1-2 deaths average per map. Any idea how to push my build forward? Need +1 chaos on amulet but unsure on the best way to go about it at this point. Also is chaos damage multi worth it on gloves? I have maxed chaos res at this point so unsure which one would be better.

Also ignore the quicksilver flask. Usually have a phasing flask but use the quicksilver for farming harvest right now.
Última edição por mtremblay em 8 de fev de 2021 19:41:11
Isn't aspect of the crab just worse than Artic armor? You lose charges every time you are hit, while with Arctic you have a steady 13/12% phys/fire damage reduction? Or am I missing something here? :P
"
Seffers escreveu:
Isn't aspect of the crab just worse than Artic armor? You lose charges every time you are hit, while with Arctic you have a steady 13/12% phys/fire damage reduction? Or am I missing something here? :P

You don't lose the charges on block, and on boss fights whenever you get hit it'll be a big one anyway. On maps with many mobs attacking, you're right.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional